Tied up

I have a poll at:
If interested to give preferences on her thoughts.

Ok, here is a fun one for everyone. I was to be introduced to hot Choc cop for a playdate and everyone thought a blindfold would be an erotic and fun way to start. All my other senses were going crazy - he was very good length and really wide. I had O's all over us for an hour or so. Anyway, went on to see him for about a year and half meeting him in a blindfold. I usually got a room and would get ready with blindfold and door open for play. He would arrive raging ...

Eventually he and wifey got back together and we had to cool it for now. Always wonder when I will get off on a speeding ticket when pulled over by my very secret lover. Fun! ;)

, Spread wide and tied …. then oralled for an hour before being fucked....
a lovely picture of a wife to be at the mercy of a mans choice of stimulation
from choice of weapons at his disposal teaching you the meaning of pain and sexual
arousal with his tongue and then bury his cock into you
long hard and deep pounding sex at it's best.

Love being tied arms and legs spread wide so I cant move or resist then to be used, abused and have the guys do whatever to me. I've been tied for hours and had guy after guy use me filling my pussy with cum and having them cum over me. It's so erotic and gets me so wet. It's a bit like concentual gang *******, especially when friends are invited round and you dont know the guys who are fucking you.

Love being tied arms and legs spread wide so I cant move or resist then to be used, abused and have the guys do whatever to me. I've been tied for hours and had guy after guy use me filling my pussy with cum and having them cum over me. It's so erotic and gets me so wet. It's a bit like concentual gang *******, especially when friends are invited round and you dont know the guys who are fucking you.
yes and to be your hubby to tenderly caress your beautiful abused pussy with his tongue when you return home must be his heaven on earth moment because it would most certainly would be mine
a story I posted yesterday of wanting his reward emphasises my quote above.

A girlfriend introduced me to Choc police detective that she was playing with and we had a fun blindfolded evening - that turned into year-long relationship for me. Always waited with a blindfold on for his arrival and still don't know what he looks like today. Lol ... very fun. :sneaky:
Bs

Back