Tied up

i have been tied ,blindfolded,gaged,and fucked but not by a black guy that would be the ultimate submision
My husband has dressed me up, blindfolded me, and restrained my hands and arms.. it was extremely hmmm scary, exciting, so incredibly sexual and nasty. Not knowing who’s cock was rubbing against my lips, who’s hands were all over my body who was feeding me a bbc780D0413-3850-450C-A18B-1FF41891D49B.jpegC3834784-C14B-4E53-938C-47A785D11826.jpeg

Just love being tied up n blindfolded
Adds to another dimention to the sexual experience altogether.
Had a good session at the weekend there n hubby posted some photos
of me being all tied up n helpless, had two good males n ma hubby too.
Nothin beats the BBC, n your senses just run wild with it all, I am now
Converted ! lovely post
jx
:))-------------------------------------

Not all that surprising. Most of the women I have fucked over the years would do things with me they would not do with their husbands. They were afraid that if they really turned loose that their husbands might not see them as the prim and proper soccer moms that they are.

Bondage can add to the experience, personally I find it fun to tie a woman up so she is spread open for easy entry. Then spend some time lightly caressing her while telling her what I am going to do to her. Most of the women I have done bondage with won't/don't do it with their husbands.

The relationship with me is much simpler than with their husband. They meet me for pleasure so things in that area are much less restrictive than at home.
hot

Back