Tied up

For me i get pleasure doing whatever it is that pleases the superior Black man or Woman i am with. If they wait to chain me up, gag me slap me around its their pleasure that matters.

it was not long ago that experienced being tied up and enjoyed every moment, Steve took me to a swingers party knowing there were single black men looking for white sluts.
on entry i was told to strip naked and do as i was told , Steve kissed me and told me to enjoy myself.
i was soon approached by and older black male who took me to a room and put me in a sling , he striped naked and started to feel me his tongue was great and i soon became very aroused and wet , i was aware there were others in the room and they took turns in playing with me then suddenly i felt a huge cock enter me and rammed to the hilt .
who ever was fucking me got bigger and bigger and i was asking for moor , he just stopped and said this bitch needs all our cocks let give her what she wants.
they then hog tied me and exposed every hole then took turns fucking my holes,i was in extasy and the rougher they got the moor cock i got and wanted even moor, totally helpless and loving every moment.

Back