Tied and blindfolded

I seldom do bondage but once in a while I make an exception. My husband made a gift of me to a friend of ours. He had always had a thing for me and for his birthday, Hubby told him our present to him was on his deck. I'm sure he was expecting furniture, but this is what he found instead. The picture isn't me. But the position is how he found me.luvbight-deck3.jpg

What I forgot to mention is this photograph was sent by the friend to my hubby. Said with the red hair and build, it could be me. And that he would love to get me into that position sometime. Well, Hubby did it for him. The only difference was no mask. And there was a bow a few inches below my naval.

I seldom do bondage but once in a while I make an exception. My husband made a gift of me to a friend of ours. He had always had a thing for me and for his birthday, Hubby told him our present to him was on his deck. I'm sure he was expecting furniture, but this is what he found instead. The picture isn't me. But the position is how he found me.View attachment 1072968
We love when the gifts are already UN-wrapped :))))))))))))))

What I forgot to mention is this photograph was sent by the friend to my hubby. Said with the red hair and build, it could be me. And that he would love to get me into that position sometime. Well, Hubby did it for him. The only difference was no mask. And there was a bow a few inches below my naval.
:)))))))))))))))----------------------------------------------------

My mind went back to a trip in the USA ,my husband then , hired a camper van , met a black man who wanted a lift across the state , hubby invited him to travel with us , cut to the point he had the most amazing cock which I played with hubby watched me get fucked on many occasions , as we travelled he asked if I would fuck a couple of his friends , at his house he striped me naked led me across his yard like a dog and gave me to three black men who was waiting , they tied me to a bed blindfolded me and then took turns fucking me in ever hole I had , as I recovered I noticed hubby collecting a bunch of notes he had charged me out so I gave them a free session to the horrified hubbys discussed .

img_0635-jpg.1079388

I seldom do bondage but once in a while I make an exception. My husband made a gift of me to a friend of ours. He had always had a thing for me and for his birthday, Hubby told him our present to him was on his deck. I'm sure he was expecting furniture, but this is what he found instead. The picture isn't me. But the position is how he found me.View attachment 1072968
so tell us please how the story then went?

Back