Thrill or lust?

My cousin recently confessed she’s sleeping with a younger black guy and she’s amazed by the sex. She’s married with ******* and was hesitant at first and now can’t get enough. She’s not sure if it’s something she always wanted to do or just needed an adventure. I see lots of women like bbc. My question is will she go back?

My cousin recently confessed she’s sleeping with a younger black guy and she’s amazed by the sex. She’s married with ******* and was hesitant at first and now can’t get enough. She’s not sure if it’s something she always wanted to do or just needed an adventure. I see lots of women like bbc. My question is will she go back?
Lets hope she comes back for more

Oh she will! I couldn't stop after my first and I was just like her 2 ******* and married.

Back