Thoughts on my wife and BBC?

In monogamous relationship. Wife likes to masturbate to get wet before sex about half the time and asks I tell her sexual stories while she does. Discovered the wettest she gets is when I involve her getting fucked by a black guy. In fact sometimes she used to ask me to make it “dirtier” and it became obvious this is for bbc. Now all stories jump right to the point (bbc) and she gets ridiculously wet and cums so hard every time. When she doesn’t masturbate before set she takes a while to get wet and never gets that wet.

Now-once we are done we never talk about sex or anything. And while she will very occasionally make jokes about black men and size with her friends we’ve never addressed what we do in bedroom.

Given the thought of bbc provides her with so much pleasure I now fantasize about her trying to real thing. It turns me on to see her turned. I love this so much. Want to move to at least a bbc dildo but afraid of even doing this as it might stop the story telling which now gets me off so much too.

Thoughts on how to proceed?
just get her blacked... never look back

I'll give you more serious / practical advice since i hope it'll get you the outcome you're looking for.

After a glass or two of wine at home just tell her you'd love to discuss fantasies in and out of the bedroom. Tell her that you love when you talk to her about BBC and seeing her reaction. Tell her that you'd be very interested and open to having a BBC in the bedroom and that you're hoping she would be too. Tell her no matter her answer you'll be there to support her but that this might be just what you two want / need.

Then give her some time to think about it.

I'll give you more serious / practical advice since i hope it'll get you the outcome you're looking for.

After a glass or two of wine at home just tell her you'd love to discuss fantasies in and out of the bedroom. Tell her that you love when you talk to her about BBC and seeing her reaction. Tell her that you'd be very interested and open to having a BBC in the bedroom and that you're hoping she would be too. Tell her no matter her answer you'll be there to support her but that this might be just what you two want / need.

Then give her some time to think about it.
Thanks for the advice. Plan to use the bbc toy in coming weeks and then if goes well then this type of conversation is on point I think

In monogamous relationship. Wife likes to masturbate to get wet before sex about half the time and asks I tell her sexual stories while she does. Discovered the wettest she gets is when I involve her getting fucked by a black guy. In fact sometimes she used to ask me to make it “dirtier” and it became obvious this is for bbc. Now all stories jump right to the point (bbc) and she gets ridiculously wet and cums so hard every time. When she doesn’t masturbate before set she takes a while to get wet and never gets that wet.

Now-once we are done we never talk about sex or anything. And while she will very occasionally make jokes about black men and size with her friends we’ve never addressed what we do in bedroom.

Given the thought of bbc provides her with so much pleasure I now fantasize about her trying to real thing. It turns me on to see her turned. I love this so much. Want to move to at least a bbc dildo but afraid of even doing this as it might stop the story telling which now gets me off so much too.

Thoughts on how to proceed?
Get the Dildo, it will actually enhance the story telling. Here’s how. The dildo is your wife’s BBC, and you’re the one using it on her, pretending it’s the real thing. So instead of her fingering herself, she can either use the dildo on herself or have you use it on her. Either way, it’s a Win/Win.

Also, women are extremely subtle. So subtle that she is letting you know loud and clear what she wants and likes. It’s a blessing you enjoy it too. So, let her know how you feel. Trust me, you telling your wife that you too get turned on by what you guys do. It will bring joy to both you and her. So communicate with her, she’s not going to ******* you. Lol

Good Luck

Back