Thoughts on cheating?

I really hope her husband finds out, then divorces her ass.
I think it depends on how they got into the lifestyle. If the husband had pushed the wife into having sexual relations with black men it would seem unfair for him to arbitrarily make her stop. The two of them need to work out some kind of compromise. This is why this type of lifestyle can be so destructive to legitimate marriages.

So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore . He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought. He really got mad when I said I wanted to keep seeing my bull and he likes to cum inside me. Even said no to him puling out. So I told him I would look into getting my tattoo removed( I'm keeping it) and I said I wouldn't see anyone else anymore and ever again. I told him i deleted my profile and now he's happy. I just changed the password and iI am going to still be a QUEEN. Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop
HOT TUBs any male whom sits in one at 104 degrees F for more than 25 minutes next NUT is DOA if taken in short order. Old BC I found out about.. double check this before trusting it... have a shot on a microscope and see them not moving. ask a professional Medical but I own one and heard this..... Not verified so beware,

So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore . He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought. He really got mad when I said I wanted to keep seeing my bull and he likes to cum inside me. Even said no to him puling out. So I told him I would look into getting my tattoo removed( I'm keeping it) and I said I wouldn't see anyone else anymore and ever again. I told him i deleted my profile and now he's happy. I just changed the password and iI am going to still be a QUEEN. Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop
Birth control script is pretty inexpensive even without insurance. Planned Parenthood pretty much gives them away.

Maybe he just needs some reassurance that you love him and have no intentions on leaving him and give it just a little time, he will come around.

I cheated on my hubby for 10yrs with black men before hubby got involved and there were no adverse effects on or relationship. I no that is extremely rare, but it worked for me.
Same for me. I lost my virginity behind my hubbys back to a black guy back when we were still dating and I had guilt for many years and when I finally told hubby many years later, he loved it lol. This lifestyle works perfect for us too.

Same for me. I lost my virginity behind my hubbys back to a black guy back when we were still dating and I had guilt for many years and when I finally told hubby many years later, he loved it lol. This lifestyle works perfect for us too.
Hubby and I had been married for 19yrs when I popped my black cherry.

Hubby and I had been married for 19yrs when I popped my black cherry.
We have been married 13 years but together for 22 years and when hubby finally revealed his dark secret to me he was shocked to find out it was also my biggest fantasy and I was already into black men. I never had a clue there was this alt underground lifestyle until he introduced me

We have been married 13 years but together for 22 years and when hubby finally revealed his dark secret to me he was shocked to find out it was also my biggest fantasy and I was already into black men. I never had a clue there was this alt underground lifestyle until he introduced me
That was the same as my husband. Couldn't believe it but was very happy he was and I could continue

Oh yes I understand that 100%.. Have you ever had any pregnancy scares or anything? I use IUD birth control but I do take breaks every now and then to be sure I am negative then continue on lol
I have been knocked up twice by black men. Unfortunately, I lost both to miscarriage and after the last one I could no longer have children :(.
But that was a long time ago.

I have been knocked up twice by black men. Unfortunately, I lost both to miscarriage and after the last one I could no longer have children :(.
But that was a long time ago.
Aw I’m so sorry!! When we first started in this lifestyle we both said and agreed that if we ever have a slip up we’ll do what’s right and keep it and raise it as our own. As far as family and friends, we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. We don’t have any *******. We have just always enjoyed doing what we want whenever lol.

Aw I’m so sorry!! When we first started in this lifestyle we both said and agreed that if we ever have a slip up we’ll do what’s right and keep it and raise it as our own. As far as family and friends, we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. We don’t have any *******. We have just always enjoyed doing what we want whenever lol.
Thank you, sweetie :love: Just keep doing what you are doing and as long as you both enjoy it and are happy

Back