Thoughts on cheating?

Though I’m here I have a partner, I tell everyone openly here that I’m in a relationship and I’d love to hit that point where we both desire bbc as much as I want until that happens I won’t do anything.... Why because of trust, I think it’s ok to have fantasies and it’s awesome to live them but when you are doing it behind someone’s back it can hurt so many for all the wrong reasons... If I’m ever single I’ll be out there getting fucked by as many black dicked men I can handle but I’m not... Make the choice either leave and live the lifestyle or settle down till you both agree to play again... As said above karma sucks I know what I’d do

Though I’m here I have a partner, I tell everyone openly here that I’m in a relationship and I’d love to hit that point where we both desire bbc as much as I want until that happens I won’t do anything.... Why because of trust, I think it’s ok to have fantasies and it’s awesome to live them but when you are doing it behind someone’s back it can hurt so many for all the wrong reasons... If I’m ever single I’ll be out there getting fucked by as many black dicked men I can handle but I’m not... Make the choice either leave and live the lifestyle or settle down till you both agree to play again... As said above karma sucks I know what I’d do
@Mellissa73

White women, single, and married ones, have a the right to pursue black men as much as their hearts desire.

Regardless of what their husbands, or boyfriends have to say.

Ladies, don't let your insecure husbands, boyfriends, cock block you, from being able to pursue your desires.

Too many of these females justify it with, well he asked me to do this, but that's an excuse to justify being a bad person. Patience is the key and trust is important hopefully it will reach the point for you 2 to enjoying this fun lifestyle, always communicate

@Mellissa73

White women, single, and married ones, have a the right to pursue black men as much as their hearts desire.

Regardless of what their husbands, or boyfriends have to say.

Ladies, don't let your insecure husbands, boyfriends, cock block you, from being able to pursue your desires.
And then there's these men who would have a blow up if their significant other was running around, telling white women what they should do

Last edited:
Why is the husband the sorry one she's talking about cheating.....WOW
Its called Victim blaming. The husband has done nothing wrong. Also, there's no crime/sin for being weak. She blames her husband to justified and make her feel that was she is doing is Just, when she knows, somewhere that is "Not Just". I also think that this girl is very young or at least extremely ignorant about how life works.
If she continues on the path she is on. Karma is and will catch her put her through hell the likes she never thought possible. She needs to take heed from others. She's on the Fast Track to a life of destruction, just by her actions and under handed intentions.

Its called Victim blaming. The husband has done nothing wrong. Also, there's no crime/sin for being weak. She blames her husband to justified and make her feel that was she is doing is Just, when she knows, somewhere that is "Not Just". I also think that this girl is very young or at least extremely ignorant about how life works.
If she continues on the path she is on. Karma is and will catch her put her through hell the likes she never thought possible. She needs to take heed from others. She's on the Fast Track to a life of destruction, just by her actions and under handed intentions.
And at some point alone with a bunch of little innocent ******* wondering who their daddy is

Trust is the Key for any and ALL relationships. Sneakiness, being deceitful, etc. Especially when it comes to matters of the heart can become quite volatile and deadly. People, especially in todays society, need to be very aware of such activities. Its more unhealthy and dangerous for all parties. Its not fucking worth it. Grow the fuck up, divorce him or drop the Spook. One way or the other, stop this Crap before you or someone gets hurt or worst.

Well whatever. I'm going to get my needs taken care of regardless if you think its wrong. All I know is it feels right. There's tons of bulls cheating on their women with us white girls. I'm just fucking. I show if love and affection . We just don't really ever fuck anymore and i wanted him involved but he cant fucking handle it
We all reap what we sow! He's no angel and neither are you. Just remember you will need someone in your golden years, think about that.

So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore . He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought. He really got mad when I said I wanted to keep seeing my bull and he likes to cum inside me. Even said no to him puling out. So I told him I would look into getting my tattoo removed( I'm keeping it) and I said I wouldn't see anyone else anymore and ever again. I told him i deleted my profile and now he's happy. I just changed the password and iI am going to still be a QUEEN. Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop
Get you freak on baby

My husband and I were never monogamous to begin with, there is no "just the two of us" to go back to. He already knows it's a deal breaker for me, just as much as if he suddenly decided he wanted *******.

It would of course be a discussion and we would try to address why he had such sudden and unfounded insecurities. Our sex life is thriving, active and beyond satisfying. Never in a million years would I come online and ******* talk him or his dick and boast about lying to him and having unprotected sex when he's expressly asked me not to.

At the end of the day if he really wanted to give monogamy a real shot, he should have that and I wouldn't want him to forgo it for me. I love him deeply and want him to have everything he desires in this life. It just wouldn't be with me.
Great reply. You rock girl.

So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore . He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought. He really got mad when I said I wanted to keep seeing my bull and he likes to cum inside me. Even said no to him puling out. So I told him I would look into getting my tattoo removed( I'm keeping it) and I said I wouldn't see anyone else anymore and ever again. I told him i deleted my profile and now he's happy. I just changed the password and iI am going to still be a QUEEN. Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop
Bad news. Be completely open and honest, this is NOT what this lifestyle is about.

Chappelles Show Dancing GIF

Back