Thoughts on asking a first time bull for proof of 0 STD’s

We are looking for out first time we the wife hates condoms and enjoys a sexual experience 100x more if it’s natural and if the male just finishes inside of her during intercourse. However we are new to this lifestyle and would hope any serious bull wanting to bed her would be able to provide proof so this could work out for everyone. Is it too much to ask someone to get tested or provide recent test results?

Totally understand but we both haven’t been playing since before marriage and have but had tests done so there is 100 percent chance we are clean

We are looking for out first time we the wife hates condoms and enjoys a sexual experience 100x more if it’s natural and if the male just finishes inside of her during intercourse. However we are new to this lifestyle and would hope any serious bull wanting to bed her would be able to provide proof so this could work out for everyone. Is it too much to ask someone to get tested or provide recent test results?
It is the smart thing to do. And get an updated proof of clean at least once a month.

I guess my question was more directed at the bulls out there looking for a couple...seems like anytime we have brought it up to a prospected male they disappear...so wasn’t sure why or if that’s common

Well that’s what I thought too...but it could be a matter of inconvenience too so I don’t know.
A ******* test is cheap at Labcorp .. walk in , 10 minutes and two days later you get results ! My hubby and I get them once a year with our check ups and have never been unfaithful! You can't be too safe ! When the time comes that I get blacked .. no test .. no sex ! That's just me tho !

It should be considered 1,000% required!
No sex is that good to play with your HEALTH.
Local testing is usually free and results within days. I get tested every few months just because.

Thanks for all of your support I was beginning to think people just meet up and fuck and hope for the best which was becoming terrifying
SOME DO.
But remember a few decades ago this little thing called AIDS which killed about 100 million people worldwide?
And of course, herpes is the Gift that keeps on giving.
Google STDs and go to the images page. Ain't nothing sexy about that lol

... we are new to this lifestyle and would hope any serious bull wanting to bed her would be able to provide proof so this could work out for everyone. Is it too much to ask someone to get tested or provide recent test results?
Not only is it necessity to ask that this be done, its only common sense it be done. The open-lifestyle we live in now makes this a necessity. Most STD's can be cured, but there are some, like herpes, that NEVER go away once you get them. There is such a misunderstanding of this particular STD, and it makes a woman almost totally untouchable without using condoms once she gets herpes. Besides the fact that the sore it makes is very painful to the woman (usually internal or entrance to her vagina), the residuals it leaves after the sore has healed still makes her contagious. So, if she has the concern for the health of future mates, it makes "safe sex" a requirement from that point on.
If your "contacts" refuse testing, they don't have your well-being in mind anyways ... keep moving on. To too many, being with a white female is nothing more than a conquest, anyway, for them. Everyone will appreciate the discussion of "safe sex" .... don't make it an exception to some, making it a lifetime of regret later on.
words_ToThineSelfBeTrue.jpg

Herpes on the rise in the US ... as young as 12 are being reported; read on:
https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=19233

Last edited:
Totally understand but we both haven’t been playing since before marriage and have but had tests done so there is 100 percent chance we are clean

You’re new so I’ll be up front. You must always ask for testing. But you twobhave to get tested as well. Doesn’t matter if you haven’t played before or not you need to show you too are willing to prove you’re clean and that means getting tested again even if you got tested last week.

2) you need to prove you’re on birth control. Yeah fucking raw is fun but for me I’m smart enough to know there are folks out there trying to trap bulls with baby support payments for *******. (Don’t laugh it happens) so as much as you want him to flood your walls you two need to be open to his parameters for the meet up.

3) I understand your wife would enjoy it more without the condom but I’d say always fuck your bull with a codon first then let him cum inside you on the second meet. You need to develop a little trust first

Back