STD and testing for bulls

You can become exposed to HIV, HSV etc. at any time and not show positive for up to a few months so whatever a guy is exposed to up to 6 months prior to seeing you it can show a false negative.
Once the antibodies are produced then a positive test can be verified.
No matter if you see a verified negative test or not, it’s a gamble. Luckily HIV meds are making the AIDS disease a thing of the past. As for HSV as long as you stay healthy it will stay dormant.
Any history of recent FLU type illness could be a red flag also. Most likely a week or so after exposure to HIV you will develop cold type symptoms or FLU type symptoms which is your body’s way of introducing the virus. As I said before a positive test will take months to show up.

How do you ask for testing? Time period etc? We want to go bareback but want to becareful. Or the first time its always safe to use a condom irrespective of testing. Its a personal choice but would lije to hear from others on their experience.
First off just ask .... secondly after bring asked to also show your status don't get offended..from my experience that's a red flag and yes it happen often. Couples think it ok to ask and see results as if they are immune from std and shouldn't be questioned. If you are uncomfortable enough to ask for a test result don't fuck them

I REQUIRE a full-panel printed result no more than 10-days old. Not sure what else can help lower risk any further while still enjoying each other bare upon 1st meet
Required? Have you been tested in the last ten days ? And if I'm required to show my results will you also have your in a timely matter ?
I hearing soo much of couple wanting to protect themselves and not a peep about how often they test themselves..kinda weird they people are talking like safe sex is a issues without making their own status clear

How do you ask for testing? Time period etc? We want to go bareback but want to becareful. Or the first time its always safe to use a condom irrespective of testing. Its a personal choice but would lije to hear from others on their experience.
Well here is the thing, a test result is only as good as in real time. Meaning, test results from last month means nothing because he/she could have had raw sex last week . Also, you need to pay attention to the level of test they got. I can pull mine on the spot from my portal, and my tests are very extensive, not that "just the basics" stuff. Now to your question, just ask and don't be shy for proof Instead of just their word.

What's wrong with that? All parties should do their part to reduce the chances of spreading STDs
but the topic isn't "all parties" is it? I agree with you all parties should differently be test regularly. But the topic here is how couples who enjoy bareback sex thinking you can prevent the spread of stds by asking a stranger for test results. Smh I'm sorry but a person who thinks the can have bareback sex with strangers and are safe because they trust the result of strangers without getting tested themselves are probably the ones spreading stds .like I say will you openly show your test results in a timely manner ? And not a single soul answered "yes" just saying that a red flag

IMO, no one should be playing bareback outside of their own committed relationship. I get tested every three months and a full panel. I am making sure nothing gets missed and there is overlap. I don't do word of mouth and I don't want to see print outs. Why? Because I know with software like omnipage or any app that does OCR, and if you are good enough, you can change information on documents. So I only go for digital from the portal. Sure it's caused me to lose out on meetups, but I rather do that and feel safe. Condoms are MANDATORY when my lady and I play.

Yep just ask! Remember this as a rule to live by in the lifestyle: Always ask if there is something that you want to know or ask for whatever you want to see, but always be prepared to do exactly what you are asking for in return!

For example: I have had couple's ask me for face pictures then turn around and tell me that they don't share face pictures! I have had a hubby say you have to go down on my wife but she doesn't like to go down on other men! My response to them was? I cut them off and blocked them right after they said it! Never ask for anything that you yourself are not willing to show, share, or do yourself!

You should definitely just ask very first thing no leaving hints around. now they come up with a weird excuses or try to change the subject and refuse to get tested. Big red flag just move onto the next person. It’s fun to play around but be smart and do it safe and responsibly. On both sides.

IMO, no one should be playing bareback outside of their own committed relationship. I get tested every three months and a full panel. I am making sure nothing gets missed and there is overlap. I don't do word of mouth and I don't want to see print outs. Why? Because I know with software like omnipage or any app that does OCR, and if you are good enough, you can change information on documents. So I only go for digital from the portal. Sure it's caused me to lose out on meetups, but I rather do that and feel safe. Condoms are MANDATORY when my lady and I play.
Digital like seeing it on their portal and visa-versa? Good idea!

Greay advise on the digital piece

Back