This Whitebois Future

The future for us whitebois is here. Women are increasingly turning to black kings and leaving us. Our future is really bleak. Most of us have 2 choices: We can go along with it, let our wives put us in chastity while they get black bred by their bulls. Or, we can go further and become the best sissy's we can. Once your wife has a taste of BBC, she's not going to really want to fuck you again. She'll lock you in chastity while her bulls cum inside her pussy. You'll try to get hard thinking about them with her, but you can't. Even in your cage, you're still tiny.

There's nothing wrong with being locked in chastity and feminized. It will take some time to forget our masculinity, but once you taste your first BBC, you'll realize it was all worth it. Instead of being jealous that black men are fucking white women, you'll be okay with that, because they might be fucking you as sissys too. We'll have cute outfits, pretty make-up, and boots, but we'll serve our black kings.

I am looking forward to it. I can't wait to serve the new world order however I can. Maybe there will be a day that your wife has a period and her bull needs to breed. Then you'll understand. But even if it does come to that, when you feel her boyfriend tense up and start to come inside you, you'll know how much fun she's had with him and why you've been locked up for 4 weeks.

The future for us whitebois is here. Women are increasingly turning to black kings and leaving us. Our future is really bleak. Most of us have 2 choices: We can go along with it, let our wives put us in chastity while they get black bred by their bulls. Or, we can go further and become the best sissy's we can. Once your wife has a taste of BBC, she's not going to really want to fuck you again. She'll lock you in chastity while her bulls cum inside her pussy. You'll try to get hard thinking about them with her, but you can't. Even in your cage, you're still tiny.

There's nothing wrong with being locked in chastity and feminized. It will take some time to forget our masculinity, but once you taste your first BBC, you'll realize it was all worth it. Instead of being jealous that black men are fucking white women, you'll be okay with that, because they might be fucking you as sissys too. We'll have cute outfits, pretty make-up, and boots, but we'll serve our black kings.
View attachment 2417604

I am looking forward to it. I can't wait to serve the new world order however I can. Maybe there will be a day that your wife has a period and her bull needs to breed. Then you'll understand. But even if it does come to that, when you feel her boyfriend tense up and start to come inside you, you'll know how much fun she's had with him and why you've been locked up for 4 weeks.

View attachment 2417605
Omg
I would suck that out of her...

Back