This Site Is Busy

tiny_tim

Male
From
IL, US
I follow a number of different general and specific fetish sites. This one is the busiest site dedicated to a specific fetish. After just a few minutes, several pages of new posts appear in my watch list. It's great and I am glad to see so much interest in this lifestyle!

I follow a number of different general and specific fetish sites. This one is the busiest site dedicated to a specific fetish. After just a few minutes, several pages of new posts appear in my watch list. It's great and I am glad to see so much interest in this lifestyle!
I've been here since the fall of 2011, I've seen a LOT of things going on here and help influence some of the rules (along with bm_from_southjersey and Willsrvu). While this is the more "sanitized" version of this Site we want to make it welcoming and approachable for women (married or single, lesbian or heterosexual, and from anywhere around the globe; mind you, the owners are actually in eastern Eruope!)

So, it's great that you see the obvious deversity, not only in the topics and themes but the variety of levels that interracial engagement can take!

Welcome!

Alex

Yes, I did notice the large female membership. This is not uncommon in the black into white forums that I visit, but you obviously do a great job making the site comfortable and welcoming to the female members because the interactions are fantastic. Thanks for your help with the site @blackmeat.

I've been here since the fall of 2011, I've seen a LOT of things going on here and help influence some of the rules (along with bm_from_southjersey and Willsrvu). While this is the more "sanitized" version of this Site we want to make it welcoming and approachable for women (married or single, lesbian or heterosexual, and from anywhere around the globe; mind you, the owners are actually in eastern Eruope!)

So, it's great that you see the obvious deversity, not only in the topics and themes but the variety of levels that interracial engagement can take!

Welcome!

Alex
I'm curious on what you mean by "sanitized" version?

Yes, I did notice the large female membership. This is not uncommon in the black into white forums that I visit, but you obviously do a great job making the site comfortable and welcoming to the female members because the interactions are fantastic. Thanks for your help with the site @blackmeat.
I'm curious on what you mean by "sanitized" version?
Please forgive me for responding SO many months away, I was unaware that responses were present.

Feeling "Comfortable"

To tiny_tim, thank you! I am no psychologist, but I do have experience with enjoying great parties (in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Berlin and the Carribean), and I've enjoyed my share of "affairs" with many married women, and later enjoyed women in front of their husbands, for different and various reasons, and lastly I know how insecure women can be with sharing their bodies with the "wrong element" and this wrong element can be as diverse as the environment from which she met the "suitor"/"lover"/"bull"/"conquest," to the actual meeting of the suitor at a restaurant or hotel. What I've learned is that if you don't have the steamy, "ready to explore themselves," "ready to fuck" women here, there is NO party!

But we have to create a community where white women can "channel surf" our threads with the "intent" to "let me just take a minute to see what THIS site has to offer," and ends up with her ******* warning, her nipples firming up and her pussy beginning to moisten, and for whomever she is, whatever her "vice," the themes or conversations of/within our threads, and the images within our threads will visually stimulate her mind and to start rubbing her clit, or to pull out her desired "toy" and challenge her to take on ACTUALLY, mentally and physically entertaining the thoughts of sexually engaging with a black man or/and black woman, and they end up spending more time than they intended at our Community. She will come back or she and her boyfriend or husband will have discussed allowing a black man or woman into their sexual world. The white woman MUST feel "comfortable" or nothing will happen...

...which leads me to address Dpad's question to me regarding my choice of the word "sanitize".

"Competition"

The white woman or any woman will not feel comfortable where she witnesses black men being the targets of bi-sexual or gay white men. This literally changes the REAL "dynamic" of this community: "they say, amateur interracial (black man-white woman)," will cross her mind, yet what she's witnessing is competition with the black men from WHOM she is to be pursued, because the black men are being pursued by gay or bisexual white men or white male cross dressers who want "THEIRS" too from the black man. THIS Site is NOT about THAT!

Earlier on after joined I witnessed someone posting gross photoshopped images which were a "hairlines" grade away from raw, genuine grotesque. The activity was almost occurring on a weekly basis in late 2011, early 2012. I was statused as a pion "guest" member at the time and raised what I witnessed to Chad's attention (I could notice threads being "infected," like a virus right before my eyes), and he (Chad) would delete the images and the poster/posters who posted the obscene images which were racist (they despised black people and people of color, "how dare they have such a Site like THIS?," type of "protest" conveyed through their respective postings. This too is an "element" which will affect the comfort level of any woman who visits our community!

Then we had the "self-proclaimed 'Admistrators' and 'Moderators' " who were actually NOT moderators or administrators, they were members who began harassing new members by persistently calling them "FAKES!!!!!". Many, if not most were, some were not!

Fakes

Typically, white men will join our community as "black men" or "white women," selecting images from the Internet as their avatars, establishing conversations with their respective, desired "targets," and deceiving them (in one case, a white man posing as a "black man," interacted with the female version of a married couple within our community. The wife, who is quite comfortable with intimacy with black men in front of her husband, driving for hours to a meeting place, meets the "black man" who is actually WHITE - disappointed.

The couple angered, if not fuming mad, the fake black guy whose white is begging her to still go to bed with him...
THIS is NOT what the Site is all about. There are still fakes in our midst! Again, the source of a "bad element".

Thankfully, FunnyBunny and Chad accepted the suggestion to have "Forum Rules," from one of the members, I revised them (FunnyBunny liked my writing skills); I encouraged and recruited members from within the community who agreed that "change" had to take place and to enforce these Rules. InterracialLover established the "foundation" for the encouragement of the "amateur" quality, Willsrvu wrote the Mission Statement and influenced the structure and breadth of the male bisexual or cuckold forums and revisions to the Site Forum Rules, BM__from southjersey, who is cool and collected, contributed to the Site Rules and enforcing them, creating smart-themed threads, identified "corruption" and "strange nuances" from the bad elements from within the community.

I had invited a group of members to be moderators after "graduating" to a moderator and enforcing the Rules. Some fell out of the community, they did not want to comply with FunnyBunny's and Chad's Objective or the Forum Rules.

Following InterracialLover's dedication to the amateur "quality" of the Community, I try to create threads that will encourage white wives and girlfriends to go to their intimates drawer in their respective bedrooms and get their husbands to photograph them in their favorite wears in order to post to the theme of my threads. Other members have done the same. If a white woman or any sexually active woman wants to announce her "availability;" whether single, married, lesbian, Asian, White, DOM or sub, they can make their "announcement" here.

To my point, "sanitized".

Thanks for the compliments!

Alex

Last edited:
Please forgive me for responding SO many months away, I was unaware that responses were present.

Feeling "Comfortable"

To tiny_tim, thank you! I am no psychologist, but I do have experience with enjoying great parties (in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Berlin and the Carribean), and I've enjoyed my share of "affairs" with many married women, and later enjoyed women in front of their husbands, for different and various reasons, and lastly I know how insecure women can be with sharing their bodies with the "wrong element" and this wrong element can be as diverse as the environment from which she met the "suitor"/"lover"/"bull"/"conquest," to the actual meeting the suitor at a restaurant or hotel. What I've learned is that if you don't have the steamy, "ready to explore themselves," "ready to fuck" women here, there is NO party!

But we have to create a community wear white women can "channel surf" our threads with the "intent" to "let me just take a minute to see what THIS site has to offer," and ends up with her ******* warning, her nipples firming up and her pussy beginning to moisten, and for whomever she is, what ever her "vice," the themes of our threads, the images within our threads will visually stimulate her mind and to start rubbing her clit, or to pull out her desired "toy" and challenge her to take on ACTUALLY, mentally and physically entertaining the thoughts of sexually engaging with a black man or/and black woman, and they end up spending more time than they intended at our Community. She will come back or she and her boyfriend or husband will have discussed allowing a black man or woman into their sexual world. The white woman MUST feel "comfortable" or nothing will happen....

Which leads me to address Dpad's question to me regarding my choice of the word "sanitize".

"Competition"

The white woman or any woman will not feel comfortable where she witnesses black men being the targets of bi-sexual or gay white men. This literally changes the REAL "dynamic" of this community: "they say, amateur interracial (black man-white woman)," will cross her mind, yet what she's witnessing is competition with the black men from WHOM she is to be pursued, because the black men are being pursued by gay white men, white male cross dressers who want "THEIRS" too from the black man. THIS Site is NOT about THAT!

Earlier on after joined I witnessed someone posting gross photoshopped images which were a "hairlines" grade away from raw, Geniune grotesque. The activity was almost occurring on a weekly basis in late 2011, early 2012. I was a pion "guest" status at the time and raised what I witnessed to Chad's attention (I could notice threads being "infected," like a virus right before my eyes), and he would delete the images and the poster/posters who posted the obscene images which were racist (dispised black people and people of color, "how dare they have such a Site like THIS?," type of "protest" conveyed through their respective postings. This too is a "element" which will affect the comfort level of any woman who visits our community!

Then we had the "self-proclaimed 'Admistrators' and 'Moderators' who were NOT moderators or administrators, who were harassing new members by persistently calling them "FAKES!!!!!". Many, if not most were, some were not!

Fakes

Typically, white men will join our community as "black men" or "white women," selecting images from the Internet as their avatars, establishing conversations with their respective, desired "targets," deceiving them (one case, a white man posing as a "black man," with a married couple, the wife, who is quite comfortable with intimacy with black men in front of her husband; driving for hours to a meeting place, meets the "black man" who is actually WHITE - disappointed.

The couple angered, if not fuming mad, the fake black guy, whose white is begging her to still go to bed with him...
THIS is NOT what the Site is all about. There are still fakes in our midst! Again, the source of a "bad element".

Thankfully, FunnyBunny and Chad accepted the suggestion to have "Forum Rules," from one of the members, I revised them (FunnyBunny liked my writing skills); I encouraged and recruited members from within the community who agreed that "change" had to take place and to enforce these Rules. InterracialLover established the "foundation" for the encouragement of the "amateur" quality, Willsrvu wrote the Mission Statement and influenced the structure and breadth of the male bisexual or cuckold forums and revisions to the Site Forum Rules, BM__from southjersey, who is cool and collected, contributed to the Site Rules and enforcing them, creating smart-themed threads, identified "corruption" and "strange nuances" from the bad elements from within the community.

I had invited a group of members to be moderators after "graduating" to a moderator and enforcing the Rules. Some fell out of the community, they did not want to comply with FunnyBunny's and Chad's Objective or the Forum Rules.

Following InterracialLover's dedication to the amateur "quality" of the Community, I try to create threads that will encourage white wives and girlfriends to go to their intimates drawer in their respective bedrooms and get their husbands to photograph them to post to the theme of my threads. Other members do the same. If a white woman or any sexually active woman wants to announce her "availability," single, married, lesbian Asian, White, DOM or sub, they can make their "announcement" here.

Alex
Thank you Alex for such an accurate description of what is happening in latest years, probably better than you no one will say.

Feeling "Comfortable"

To tiny_tim, thank you! I am no psychologist, but I do have experience with enjoying great parties (in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Berlin and the Carribean), and I've enjoyed my share of "affairs" with many married women, and later enjoyed women in front of their husbands, for different and various reasons, and lastly I know how insecure women can be with sharing their bodies with the "wrong element" and this wrong element can be as diverse as the environment from which she met the "suitor"/"lover"/"bull"/"conquest," to the actual meeting of the suitor at a restaurant or hotel. What I've learned is that if you don't have the steamy, "ready to explore themselves," "ready to fuck" women here, there is NO party!

But we have to create a community where white women can "channel surf" our threads with the "intent" to "let me just take a minute to see what THIS site has to offer," and ends up with her ******* warning, her nipples firming up and her pussy beginning to moisten, and for whomever she is, whatever her "vice," the themes or conversations of/within our threads, and the images within our threads will visually stimulate her mind and to start rubbing her clit, or to pull out her desired "toy" and challenge her to take on ACTUALLY, mentally and physically entertaining the thoughts of sexually engaging with a black man or/and black woman, and they end up spending more time than they intended at our Community. She will come back or she and her boyfriend or husband will have discussed allowing a black man or woman into their sexual world. The white woman MUST feel "comfortable" or nothing will happen...

...which leads me to address Dpad's question to me regarding my choice of the word "sanitize".

"Competition"

The white woman or any woman will not feel comfortable where she witnesses black men being the targets of bi-sexual or gay white men. This literally changes the REAL "dynamic" of this community: "they say, amateur interracial (black man-white woman)," will cross her mind, yet what she's witnessing is competition with the black men from WHOM she is to be pursued, because the black men are being pursued by gay or bisexual white men or white male cross dressers who want "THEIRS" too from the black man. THIS Site is NOT about THAT!

Earlier on after joined I witnessed someone posting gross photoshopped images which were a "hairlines" grade away from raw, genuine grotesque. The activity was almost occurring on a weekly basis in late 2011, early 2012. I was statused as a pion "guest" member at the time and raised what I witnessed to Chad's attention (I could notice threads being "infected," like a virus right before my eyes), and he (Chad) would delete the images and the poster/posters who posted the obscene images which were racist (they despised black people and people of color, "how dare they have such a Site like THIS?," type of "protest" conveyed through their respective postings. This too is an "element" which will affect the comfort level of any woman who visits our community!

Then we had the "self-proclaimed 'Admistrators' and 'Moderators' " who were actually NOT moderators or administrators, they were members who began harassing new members by persistently calling them "FAKES!!!!!". Many, if not most were, some were not!

Fakes

Typically, white men will join our community as "black men" or "white women," selecting images from the Internet as their avatars, establishing conversations with their respective, desired "targets," and deceiving them (in one case, a white man posing as a "black man," interacted with the female version of a married couple within our community. The wife, who is quite comfortable with intimacy with black men in front of her husband, driving for hours to a meeting place, meets the "black man" who is actually WHITE - disappointed.

The couple angered, if not fuming mad, the fake black guy whose white is begging her to still go to bed with him...

Following InterracialLover's dedication to the amateur "quality" of the Community, I try to create threads that will encourage white wives and girlfriends to go to their intimates drawer in their respective bedrooms and get their husbands to photograph them in their favorite wears in order to post to the theme of my threads. Other members have done the same. If a white woman or any sexually active woman wants to announce her "availability;" whether single, married, lesbian, Asian, White, DOM or sub, they can make their "announcement" here.

Alex
I must commend you on all of your hard work. I, as a white woman interested in exactly what this site offers, have found your site a place where I am actually able to meet men without fear of them being something other than what they portray themselves as being. That is, black men interested in meeting white women. Those who are verified at least.

The verification process works. I know because I recently completed my verification. I went a little beyond, but all those wonderful comments I received made the extra effort well worth it. Now, nobody has to worry that I am anything but a bbc loving white woman.

Love to all of you wonderful people who have made this such a wonderful site. Ginny

Ginny, it's the thoughtful, articulate and beautiful women like yourself who genuinely dedicate themselves to serving the sexual needs of Black men that make this site so great and always a wonderful place to come back to day after day. Your an Ivory Queen that belongs on a pedestal and I hope you get a Queen of Spades of the Month feature done on you soon:)

Ginny, it's the thoughtful, articulate and beautiful women like yourself who genuinely dedicate themselves to serving the sexual needs of Black men that make this site so great and always a wonderful place to come back to day after day. Your an Ivory Queen that belongs on a pedestal and I hope you get a Queen of Spades of the Month feature done on you soon:)
Wow! High praise indeed. Thank you. I would love that too! If I journey near that area I will certainly see if the Lounge is interested and make a detour to be there.

FunnyBunny and crew are doing an awesome job of this site ... it just keeps getting better and better. I really do miss FunnyBunny's rabbit ears avatar, however. Mac :p

FunnyBunny and crew are doing an awesome job of this site ... it just keeps getting better and better. I really do miss FunnyBunny's rabbit ears avatar, however. Mac :p
I concour - i miss those bunny rabbit ears too... :cool: - Great job to the crew here, I echo the sentiment.

Back