This is who we are

It has been eight years since she met her first BLACK MAN for a night of sexual passion, oh how our life has changed since then. Now I am very content and satisfied with my place as her privileged submissive little dick cuckold. I always believed from the very beginning that Julie, the most sexually exciting 56 year old woman I have ever known deserved to have a choice of well endowed men, who were equally passionate with enough stamina and desire to meet her insatiable needs.
We both decided she needed to have at least one select alpha BLACK man in her life who she could freely have an emotional attachment to and still have me in her life as her submissive reliable partner who would always be by her side.
Five years ago she met Jerome. It truly would have been an amazing experience to witness that very first time they were together but as the devout submissive cuckold that I am, I knew I was only allowed to listen out in the hallway next to the bedroom door.
That had been made clear to me long beforehand. We had already agreed that the first three or four times would be off limits to me, so don't ask, don't beg, that is just the way it's going to be.
She had suggested to me that the alone time would allow her to be more herself and give them both the opportunity to bond together as lovers without me there as a distraction.
The surprise privilege I did experience downstairs in the living room was more than I could have ever asked for. He had just arrived maybe five minutes before I came down the stairs. They were really getting into some passionate kissing and making out before they went up to the bedroom. I'm not sure they even noticed I was in the room. Their combined passion was far beyond anything that Julie and I ever experienced, it was unbelievable. She was acting like a whole different woman, her hands were all over him. She put her hand down his unbuttoned pants and whispered to him how much she needed him. She told him you make me so wet, my panties are soaked. In response Jerome said, pull those panties down and show me. She pulled them down almost to her knees and he said, no, no no, pull them all the way off baby. He was sitting on the couch with her facing him, she pulled them all the way down and as she stepped out of them he said, here, give them to me. He took them and said oh yeah baby they are soaked all right, then he threw them at me. OMG, the crotch of her panties were soaking wet.
I have never experienced her getting that wet from any kind of foreplay. I was embarrassed for a moment when I realized they both saw me licking her panties like a teenage boy losing control of his hormones. I glanced over at them and she was leaning over kissing him all over his head and face, I could just feel the passion between the two of them.
I could hear how wet she was as he was fingering her. He told her to turn around so he could inspect that beautiful wide white ass of hers. Then he was kissing her beautiful full ass cheeks while still fingering her drenched pussy. He told her, tell the little dicklette to take his shorts off. She did, I took them off immediately. He leaned to her right side to be able look around her and looked directly at me, he spoke very firmly and said, keep those wet panties in your mouth, and take your sissy panties off and show me that pathetic, little, useless penis of yours. OMG that excited me so damn much, I have never had a male talk to me like that, he was undeniably in charge. It was the most exciting mental aphrodisiac I have ever experienced since being a submissive cuckold. Without hesitation as if it were a script written for this moment, I immediately replied, YES SIR. He then said, now crawl over here and take my pants off while I passionately kiss my new found woman. With that he stood up and they both started kissing so passionately.
I crawled over towards him as he instructed me to, I reached up and pulled his pants down, OMG, I had never been up so close to such a Big, Long, Black Dick and it was so thick. As he pulled his feet out of his pants, he looked down at me and said again, now I see why she needs a real man's DICK. I looked up into his eyes and said yes, oh yes, she really does SIR, she really needs it and deserves it.
He looked at me again, my little 4" penis was so hard and sticking out straight. He said I see this really turns you on, I replied oh yes, yes, Sir, it really does more than you could ever know, my voice quavering, I was so uncontrollably excited and turned on, then he told me, go ahead and I can see you want to jerk that pathetic, useless dicklette of yours. Next I heard a smack right on Julie's beautiful ass.
I have always loved and adored her ass since the day I met her. I heard Jerome say to her I need your sweet mouth to become mine and then I am going to lay some pipe in that dripping wet neglected pussy of yours so you will want me as your man, you know you are my woman, now let's go upstairs.
Within 10 seconds or less, I dribbled a few drops of semen into a tissue, Julie always required me to cum in a tissue and flush it down the toilet. Julie glanced over at me with a look of approval and said, you really are sexually pathetic now go get your stuff. I went right up the stairs with my bottle of jerk off lube and a pillow ready to kneel outside the bedroom door. It was maybe four and a half, five hours before Jerome summoned me into the bedroom to eat the wet cream pie between her tired legs. After I was done he actually told me to guide his big dick into her pretty mouth, wow, I could not believe the difference, I was astonished by his thickness compared to my little penis, he told me to stroke it once Julie had her mouth around it, Julie started sucking and moaning eventually pushing my hand away as she attempted to deep throat his huge dick. They both started getting into it, hands all over each other, Jerome went down between her legs to orally pleasure her again, she just continued having climaxes one after the other, without saying a word I jerked myself off again, it was so exciting my whole body was literally shaking.
It was my impression from what I had witnessed and heard that they had a true soulmate connection going on.
That's why it never surprised me as to how quickly it developed between the two of them, Their intimate connection and passion was way beyond anything that she and I had ever experienced in our four previous years together. You can't create or even expect any passionate response with a woman of her caliber when all you have between your legs is a little four inch penis. She admitted to me later on that she was so relieved that I came so quickly when we had regular sex.
At that point we both agreed it was impossible for us to ever experience passionate love making since she could hardly feel me inside her no matter how I worked it. I told her it was more like trying to make your garden grow without any h2o. It didn't take long before I was really sexually enjoying myself.
It was shortly after participating with the two of them as a submissive little cuckold. I enthusiastically learned to embrace my place. Now I see my role of who I really am. A pantie wearing sissy wimp. Instead of being jealous I now respect and honor their commitment and the love they have for each other. I feel confident that we have an equally strong commitment together except that mine will always be in the capacity of her submissive cuckold who accepts and understands why she treats me as her sexually pathetic little wimp knowing that I have an inadequate useless penis. I have never been able to satisfy any woman sexually and have finally faced that reality.
My purpose now is to serve and enhance her life however I can, to be obedient, submissive, helpful and always place her needs above my own, that is what pleases me. There is no way I could have ever completely satisfied her like a man.
With him she gets soaking wet, she moans and screams while having multiple orgasms when he makes love to her. When I had that privilege to make love to her she never once got wet, she was unable to respond to my futile efforts of penetration since it physically did nothing for her. Not even a peep from her. She told me she refused to fake it because she didn't want to give me false hope and encouragement as if I were an adequate lover, it was better for me to accept the truth.
There is not much a little man like me can really do other than lead his woman down the interracial cuckold path. I can see it when they are making love, they are really making love, showing their mutual desire for each other, their mutual passion, it just naturally perpetuates an extraordinarily intense love making session that leaves the two of them breathless and exhausted. Then they have several moments of gentle affection, kissing and touching each other before they fall asleep for a little nap to recover for the next session. Sometimes she never lets go of his thick black dick until she wakes up and arouses him again with more deep passionate oral.
I recently discovered our original relationship between her and I had reversed itself. Now I am the one being invited into their loving relationship because they turned into the couple that we once had hoped to be. For us it was actually physically and emotionally frustrating even though we were in love with one another.
But now I can truly feel confident that she is genuinely fond of me as her little obedient submissive wimp. She is not so fond of me when I am disobedient and is becoming much more skilled with the paddle as we develop and understand our relationship for what it really is. I've come around to accept my consequences when I screw up. I feel tremendously privileged that I am allowed to share in their relationship as their exclusive submissive cuckold. Her lover insisted that I needed to become more useful in ways that would enhance their relationship.
I serve them and have transitioned into being their little dick, pantie wearing sissy wimp, that they require me to be, it's now my soul purpose in life and I wear it as a badge of honor.

Last edited:
If this is all true then you are both so very fortunate to have found this life together and met such a wonderfully dominant and passionate Bull. I do believe women benefit from two very different men in their life. And that they have 2 sets of needs and desires. You clearly allow her to enjoy one, and he the other.
Do you envisage any future changes in your relations????

Back