This is what happens when black women and white men try to keep black men and white women apart

The African continent is a hotspot of genetic diversity, including among its human inhabitants, whereas Europe is relatively more homogeneous. The union of the African (black) male and the European (white) female confers an evolutionary fitness advantage by mixing genotypes and allowing for phenotypic diversity unseen in African-African or European-European bonding. The chances of homozygosity and recessive allele expression are therefore reduced.

The key to future human proliferation in a hostile environment is not only in the insemination but the impregnation of the white female by the black male. That is why deep vaginal release of black semen is so erotic to the primeval parts of our brains.

The African continent is a hotspot of genetic diversity, including among its human inhabitants, whereas Europe is relatively more homogeneous. The union of the African (black) male and the European (white) female confers an evolutionary fitness advantage by mixing genotypes and allowing for phenotypic diversity unseen in African-African or European-European bonding. The chances of homozygosity and recessive allele expression are therefore reduced.
So why don’t people like black women and white men as much?

Lol not weird at all. I’m black and want my non existent black boyfriend fucking white women
So you would let your husband or boyfriend fuck white women does that mean you would watch him and would it turn you on? Would it also turn you on if you watched the white hubby fluff your hubby?

Well spoken. It's extremely Breathtaking & Highly Sexual Exhilarating!❤️ BNWO is here to Stay!
I'm glad for hung black bulls like yourself in bringing such amazing arousing sex for our white women and us white men. I get more sexually aroused jerking off watching hung black bulls fucking beautiful white women than if I was actually doing the fucking.

I'm glad for hung black bulls like yourself in bringing such amazing arousing sex for our white women and us white men. I get more sexually aroused jerking off watching hung black bulls fucking beautiful white women than if I was actually doing the fucking.
Me too. It’s way hotter to just watch enjoying each other

Back