Thinking of hooking because I just lost my job due to corona virus lockdown ..

Statistically speaking a lot more OLD ppl are dying than young, healthy ppl. Just like the flu. So while EVERYBODY has the same chance of catching it because it's highly infectious, not every age group has a high chance of dying from it once infected.

In Belgium a pet cat has been tested positive with Covid-19, tested because it was showing symptoms and its owner had already tested positive - nobody is going around freaking out that "cats are catching it", its just a freak occurrence (for now)

See how that works? And news flash - the federal government, infectious disease agencies, the UK and some (sane) US state governments are pivoting to advise the same way.

If you are aged or have a compromised immune system, self isolate and wear ppe's in public

Nothing you wrote contradicted anything i said!

Nothing you wrote contradicted anything i said!
Fyi CHINA IS LYING about their numbers - the same China that lied about what was going on in Wuhan for almost 2 months and let 10,000 Chinese visitors fly into our country everyday - we have 2 major airports with DIRECT FLIGHTS into Wuhan.

So do not quote Chinese propaganda stats and expect to be taken seriously

Fyi CHINA IS LYING about their numbers - the same China that lied about what was going on in Wuhan for almost 2 months and let 10,000 Chinese visitors fly into our country everyday - we have 2 major airports with DIRECT FLIGHTS into Wuhan.

So do not quote Chinese propaganda stats and expect to be taken seriously

LOl You mean the stats that Taiwan- presented to the WHO as proof of the epidemic? with numbers facts figures..

Once again Nothing in your first comment contradicted anything I said.

Doctors and nurses on the front lines of the unfolding crisis told medi a sources the virus was impacting young people the same way it was older patients in some cases.

One resident physician from Mount Sinai in New York City issued a stark warning during a Thursday interview.

“Relatively young people — age 30 through 50 — often male, with little to no known past medical history are getting sick from this virus, getting intubated, [and] dying,” they said. “The principles of social distancing are not solely for protecting your grandparents.”

Another New York-area nurse said: “What I really want the public to know is that the old and sick are not the only ones who are getting severely ill and dying from this virus. Both of my patients I took care of over the weekend were in their 30’s. Both with no known past medical history.”

So not just boomers after all!

I live in Jacksonville FL and yesterday our mayor mandated that business have no more than 50 people inside a building at a time which means my employer has decided to operate with a skeleton crew the rest of the week and then close til the mandate is over. I have about 4 days left til I need to find a way to make cash.

I have no idea how long this ban will go on for or how Im going to pay for things once my money runs out :(:(:(

Who else is in the same boat?

View attachment 3217848
Your beautiful and sexy!

I live in Jacksonville FL and .....

I have no idea how long this ban will go on for or how Im going to pay for things once my money runs out :(:(:(

I wish you the best, Cammie. You can see the "progress" of the U.S. (along with many other countries) at this website. It will last at least until our curve flattens out like those of South Korea and South Africa.

I live in Jacksonville FL and yesterday our mayor mandated that business have no more than 50 people inside a building at a time which means my employer has decided to operate with a skeleton crew the rest of the week and then close til the mandate is over. I have about 4 days left til I need to find a way to make cash.

View attachment 3217848
Hey do Cam shows so can make extra dough...I used to do a few times a week with my ex and we made 4000 to 6000 Stacks a month. Anyways good luck cuteness. 😈😘

I wish you the best, Cammie. You can see the "progress" of the U.S. (along with many other countries) at this website. It will last at least until our curve flattens out like those of South Korea and South Africa.

Agreed probably another 6-8 months to be honest.

It's obvious that too many people didn't put a priority on being prepared for an emergency or food shortage. It's not taught in our schools and most people live paycheck to paycheck. The same is true for small businesses. You simply have to have a couple month's worth of money set aside for an emergency or temporary shut down.

I have had dozens of businesses in my life and learned this lesson many times over. In fact, just as recently as last year, my bank cancelled my businesses credit card processing and it took me a full month to reinstate it and re-establish cash flow again. If I did not have my emergency cash ready, I would have gone out of business.

I know it's tough to save when you're completely broke but unless you break out of the cycle, you'll always be stuck. Make it a priority.

When this all blows over I hope people reading this make it a priority to set aside 10% of their income and save it in diversified places: fireproof cash box, bit coin, gold or silver coins, stocks, collectibles, etc. I also buy freeze dried food from Mountain House and 55 gallon water storage barrels. I have enough for 6 months for me and my family. When all this starting happening, I had a great peace of mind knowing that I have this stockpile at home to take care of me.

I'm not bragging or showing off. I truly hope that people reading this establish back ups and emergency supplies for themselves and their family. You don't have to be a nut conspiracy and build a bomb shelter or anything. Just start with a 30 day supply of food and water.

View attachment 3217848
You start putting that pussy to work yet

Statistically speaking a lot more OLD ppl are dying than young, healthy ppl. Just like the flu. So while EVERYBODY has the same chance of catching it because it's highly infectious, not every age group has a high chance of dying from it once infected.

In Belgium a pet cat has been tested positive with Covid-19, tested because it was showing symptoms and its owner had already tested positive - nobody is going around freaking out that "cats are catching it", its just a freak occurrence (for now)

See how that works? And news flash - the federal government, infectious disease agencies, the UK and some (sane) US state governments are pivoting to advise the same way.

If you are aged or have a compromised immune system, self isolate and wear ppe's in public
In the UK we have been advised to keep our cats indoors as of today.

File for unemployment. Your stimulus check will soon arrive, and the feds are already talking about a second round of checks. I think hooking in the middle of a pandemic is not advisable because you’ll wind up getting sick and passing it on to countless others. However, any port in a storm.

You’re going to need a pimp to protect you, and make sure that your customers pay up. Also, lots of other women are working so you’ll need deconfliction otherwise they’ll rough you up for cutting in on their turf. Also, their pimps will beat you up, and put you to work for a fraction of what you otherwise would’ve made. That’s just the beginning.

Back