Things I learned as a cuckold.

As a not so well endowed white man, I was never able to experience the extent of my wife's sexuality in person...

It was not until my wife had a few encounters with hung black men, that I started to truly realize that we are simply not equal in the bedroom.

Overall my wife and I have had a very "vanilla" sex life with sexual favours being very few and far between...

This is a short list of things that completely changed when my wife was with a black man ( as opposed to me)

1. My wife is a screamer. Sex with me has always been quiet, but all of the sudden she's screaming her lungs out when she's with hung black men.

2. My wife is obedient and loves to be dominated by black men. She simply does not want to be dominated by me.

3. My wife loves giving blowjobs, sucking nuts/rusty trombone etc... I haven't gotten a blowjob in years as the excuse was "its degrading" ...doesn't seem to be the case with a hung black man however...

4. My wife loves talking dirty as directed by a black man ( I have never been allowed to talk dirty)

5. She likes teased and called names by black men during sex (I would never get away with that)

6. She bought a few sets of hoop earrings.

As a not so well endowed white man, I was never able to experience the extent of my wife's sexuality in person...

It was not until my wife had a few encounters with hung black men, that I started to truly realize that we are simply not equal in the bedroom.

Overall my wife and I have had a very "vanilla" sex life with sexual favours being very few and far between...

This is a short list of things that completely changed when my wife was with a black man ( as opposed to me)

1. My wife is a screamer. Sex with me has always been quiet, but all of the sudden she's screaming her lungs out when she's with hung black men.

2. My wife is obedient and loves to be dominated by black men. She simply does not want to be dominated by me.

3. My wife loves giving blowjobs, sucking nuts/rusty trombone etc... I haven't gotten a blowjob in years as the excuse was "its degrading" ...doesn't seem to be the case with a hung black man however...

4. My wife loves talking dirty as directed by a black man ( I have never been allowed to talk dirty)

5. She likes teased and called names by black men during sex (I would never get away with that)

Members of couples visiting the swinger club for the first time often experience this, which sex therapists are accustomed to calling attention to.
Other unusual shapes (body shape, penis size, penis length, etc.), colors (skin eye hair pigmentation), different sounds and different habits reach people in the form of intense impulses, and this triggers unusual reactions that lead to personality changes.
Your wife has also experienced another dimension in sexuality that she may personally find better, more pronounced, more euphoric, and more enjoyable. By "vanilla" sex is meant restraint??

This is quite a list. Do you and your wife still have sex?

it is fun and exciting to be used by a BBC

what is the significance of the hoop earrings

All of the are valuable lessons

All great points, although you could also make a list of things you learned about yourself too (like that you are turned on by things you didn't expect like light humiliation, etc).

Most are like ok. True.

But pls explain number 6. Hoop earrings. WTH.

Back