Thigh Gap...your opinion

When I was younger still in adolescent years, where I’m from a woman with a gap was perceived the wrong way. At least to those that didn’t know any better. One day some friends and I were having a discussion about this very same topic and again all statements and responses were assumptions and false theory! While at the peak of this conversation an older more mature woman overheard us talking and couldn’t help but “check us” and give us the true education of a woman’s “gap” It’s really too much to write but to sum it all up she told us a woman with a gap is precious. She said to cherish treasure and adore her cuz that’ll be some of the best pussy you’ll ever feel in your life!!! 😊💯

When I was younger still in adolescent years, where I’m from a woman with a gap was perceived the wrong way. At least to those that didn’t know any better. One day some friends and I were having a discussion about this very same topic and again all statements and responses were assumptions and false theory! While at the peak of this conversation an older more mature woman overheard us talking and couldn’t help but “check us” and give us the true education of a woman’s “gap” It’s really too much to write but to sum it all up she told us a woman with a gap is precious. She said to cherish treasure and adore her cuz that’ll be some of the best pussy you’ll ever feel in your life!!! 😊💯
What a gift

Back