Thick milfs and gilfs ?

Surprisingly, no, not that I can think of anyway. We live in a very racially diverse neighbourhood, so it is surprising. She comes from a very traditional Irish Catholic family and I think this has influenced her thinking. But ever since I've known her she has voiced her appreciation of good looking men - regardless of race. Many of her movie heart throbs were black (but not all). The big difference now is that as she has got older and considerably curvier, she gets attention from black men in particular. One of her girl friends told me that on a night out she was like a honey pot for young black guys in the club they went to (she likes older men too, btw). That explained why I was woken in the early hours when she got home for some rather intense sex.

The attraction for her (I think) is the colour contrast, the differentness of the idea of interracial sex and a bit of rebelling against the taboo. When we make love she is clearly satisfied and has chains of orgasms on my fingers (G-spot is easy to find), tongue, and penis. Some of her orgasms are so powerful I feel that the contractions of her vaginal muscles are going to rip my penis off - what a feeling that is. Therefore, I don't think it's a size thing. I am not small - 8 inches in length (measured along the top) and 8 inches in girth too. I can work my whole hand into her and she tends to have those bone crushing orgasms when I do that, so she could certainly handle a thicker cock. But in our sex talk it is usually the colour and the eroticism of the contrasts that turns her on.

I play along with her and encourage her to take the lead in this. Some years ago, we thought something was going to happen and she went back on the pill to be ready in case it did (I had a vasectomy a while back), but it didn't develop. I think that might have discouraged her a bit. However, our conversations are definitely taking a particular turn at the moment. I think I need to encourage another girls night out for her and her friends!
Yes and hopefully they will be at a club with a lot of black guy

Back