Thick Mexican / Middle eastern wife

AmaraDoesit420

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Just recently got into the idea of interracial. I am in a relationship & it’s a mutual decision to explore this together. I am into older men & yes this is only for myself while he watches. I do have verification videos on my Twitter to prove that I am real. My Twitter is @AmaraDoesit420 I will be verifying my account on here very soon.

Don’t be scared to say hi.

Attachments

• AE95E406-FCA3-49A3-A621-86ABBCAA906B.jpeg
    AE95E406-FCA3-49A3-A621-86ABBCAA906B.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 701
  • F92C34C4-94AB-4F31-B2DA-66E44128FA6B.jpeg
    F92C34C4-94AB-4F31-B2DA-66E44128FA6B.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 680
  • 28F38D7A-38AF-4E88-9796-9964EC21B4F6.jpeg
    28F38D7A-38AF-4E88-9796-9964EC21B4F6.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 688
Just recently got into the idea of interracial. I am in a relationship & it’s a mutual decision to explore this together. I am into older men & yes this is only for myself while he watches. I do have verification videos on my Twitter to prove that I am real. My Twitter is @AmaraDoesit420 I will be verifying my account on here very soon.

You are more than a Hottie

Hi Amara! Welcome to B2W. I just send you a message that should be helpful in your new journey.

To Boldly Go Star Trek GIF by Omaze

Hey gorgeous I'm loving what I'm seeing...

Hey there. 27 years old, Black, BBC. Nice to meet you sexy.

Thank you for making the decision to explore your fantasies & thanks for the post!
Now that I’ve spoken for the brother’s who love thick women - let me refocus, my own endeavors hahaha!

but seriously, she’s sexy and I’d love to see how much she can fit down her throat before...

Message me on kik . Been in the lifestyle 6 years now.

Last edited by a moderator:

just one fucking FANTASTIC body along with all the PROPER curves....did i forget to say your ASS looks THE BALLS !!! :blackgrimace: 💦 :blackgrimace: 💦

Ready obey and serve that hungry pussy

OMy @AmaraDoesit420

Back