There is nothing better than a pussy used and filled by a black man

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
In this post I'll try to give my reasons why I consider/feel there is nothing better than a used/filled pussy by a black man. This opinion is based in my own experience.
My wife was my best friend before we were a couple. She was having a relationship with a black guy when I met her. Susie and me were greatconfidants, so she had not problem talking with me about her sexual life with him.
It's not necessary that I write here about the amazing virility and stamina of my wife's ex black boyfriend.
Despite they had a great sexual life, their daily coexistence was not good and they broke up after almost 5 years together.
Susie and me started a new relationship immediately.
The first time we had sex, I couldn't stop thinking about how many times her ex black boyfriend had put his dick into her pussy, along so many years of relationship. Probably thousands of times.
I knew he had been a good lover, so the fact that I was able to have my penis in the same pussy where Axel had put his wonderful and beautiful black cock, made me feel excited, proud and happy.
It was not just a matter of pure sexual excitement. I felt connected through my wife with the afroamerican ethnicity. In that moment my wife, her ex black boyfriend and me were just one...and it filled me with happiness. That was a indescribable pleasure that I'm not able to explain in words.
Some days later my wife and me must to visit a doctor. We had an itching sensation over our genitals all the time. Susie told me that she and Axel had been having sex until their last days of relationship and probably he had spreaded us an innofensive fungus. That itching sensation was a pride for me.
For all these reasons and many more I begged my wife so many times to call her ex boyfriend to have sex together.
These are my reasons, what are yours?

full

Back