There are Men, Women and Whiteboys

Totally agree with you. We white sissies are NOT men.

I feel like this is the truth!!!

I truly do NOT think whitebois in general are men, or that it's even possible! All whites are so feminine, I really think we're more like girls honestly! I think maybe we all should just be girls, embrace our femininity, look nice and pretty, be pussy-free, and have sex with Black men, like our women do!

I do not necessarily like to generalize with stereotyping; however, I have seen a huge difference between black men and white boys. I use the term boys because many of the 100+ white guys I was with were not super confident sexually like black men I have met. Many of these white boys were just as interested in hubby's cock as they were in my pussy, many were just as interested in wearing my panties as 'getting into them,' and many came way too fast to please a woman. I heard more than my share of 'sorry' when they ejaculated too quickly. I have not been with any black man who does that, or needs to be dominated.

I do not necessarily like to generalize with stereotyping; however, I have seen a huge difference between black men and white boys. I use the term boys because many of the 100+ white guys I was with were not super confident sexually like black men I have met. Many of these white boys were just as interested in hubby's cock as they were in my pussy, many were just as interested in wearing my panties as 'getting into them,' and many came way too fast to please a woman. I heard more than my share of 'sorry' when they ejaculated too quickly. I have not been with any black man who does that, or needs to be dominated.

This makes perfect sense to me. No chromosomal/genetic "white male" should be considered a man! Frankly, it's disrespectful to REAL actual MEN which by the definition should be a designation exclusive for BLACK MEN! Whites are so feminine, even "boi" or "boy" is a stretch! That's precisely why in college campuses everywhere, and society at large is struggling so badly to understand "gender," why younger whitebois are saying that they're "non-binary" when it comes to gender, and now they're saying that there is like 50 something "genders." You don't ever hear young black men saying this! It's a whiteboi thing!

The underlying reason is that all whitebois are inherently feminine, and there ****** to realize and accept this reality the more and more they interact with BLACK MEN! They can't ignore their nature, but they don't know how or where they fit in anymore! In highschools and universities EVERYWHERE whitebois are alone, eternally single, and retreated into videogames, because they have LOST... in evolutionary terms, it's "natural selection," all the BEST and most beautiful white girls are going BLACK, and they are NEVER coming back!

Going back to evolution, it's either "adapt" or go extinct. This is why as a group, whitebois everywhere are beginning to accept and embrace our inherent feminine nature, femininizing, and rejecting the unfitting, absurd, and untrue "male gender identity" that never suited us! Whitebois want to be girls, but genetic women won't let us into the club, so whitebois have been trying to invent new ones, when what they really want is to be girls, white girls that get fucked by black guys! Just like all the "other" white girls! We're just trying to adapt!

Whitebois can't please you sexually like a black man can and will, just like how white athletes can't run as fast, jump as high, lift as much, etc... Because we all know "guys" are better at sports than "girls." Whitebois are FAR CLOSER to being white girls, than we ever could be to BLACK MEN! It's the truth, and we know it... more and more are learning to accept it everyday. I am thinking that becoming Transwomen is probably the best possible solution for whitebois going forward, whitebois are so naturally feminine, that we tend to feminize quite well.

I'm just sharing my thoughts, I honestly don't know if there is any place at all for whitebois going forward. All I know is that it is not being men, as we know it, and being like an alternate version of women seems ideal. I think the faster we "adapt" to this, the better! I would hope to see exponential increase of whitebois going femme, and getting BLACKED to usher in the acceptance, for the change we need.

This makes perfect sense to me. No chromosomal/genetic "white male" should be considered a man! Frankly, it's disrespectful to REAL actual MEN which by the definition should be a designation exclusive for BLACK MEN! Whites are so feminine, even "boi" or "boy" is a stretch! That's precisely why in college campuses everywhere, and society at large is struggling so badly to understand "gender," why younger whitebois are saying that they're "non-binary" when it comes to gender, and now they're saying that there is like 50 something "genders." You don't ever hear young black men saying this! It's a whiteboi thing!

The underlying reason is that all whitebois are inherently feminine, and there ****** to realize and accept this reality the more and more they interact with BLACK MEN! They can't ignore their nature, but they don't know how or where they fit in anymore! In highschools and universities EVERYWHERE whitebois are alone, eternally single, and retreated into videogames, because they have LOST... in evolutionary terms, it's "natural selection," all the BEST and most beautiful white girls are going BLACK, and they are NEVER coming back!

Going back to evolution, it's either "adapt" or go extinct. This is why as a group, whitebois everywhere are beginning to accept and embrace our inherent feminine nature, femininizing, and rejecting the unfitting, absurd, and untrue "male gender identity" that never suited us! Whitebois want to be girls, but genetic women won't let us into the club, so whitebois have been trying to invent new ones, when what they really want is to be girls, white girls that get fucked by black guys! Just like all the "other" white girls! We're just trying to adapt!

Whitebois can't please you sexually like a black man can and will, just like how white athletes can't run as fast, jump as high, lift as much, etc... Because we all know "guys" are better at sports than "girls." Whitebois are FAR CLOSER to being white girls, than we ever could be to BLACK MEN! It's the truth, and we know it... more and more are learning to accept it everyday. I am thinking that becoming Transwomen is probably the best possible solution for whitebois going forward, whitebois are so naturally feminine, that we tend to feminize quite well.

I'm just sharing my thoughts, I honestly don't know if there is any place at all for whitebois going forward. All I know is that it is not being men, as we know it, and being like an alternate version of women seems ideal. I think the faster we "adapt" to this, the better! I would hope to see exponential increase of whitebois going femme, and getting BLACKED to usher in the acceptance, for the change we need.
Listen sweetie, like I said, I do not like to stereotype, so this is just my experiences. 100 white guys who I had sex with does not represent the entire species. Calm down...take a deep breath!

Listen sweetie, like I said, I do not like to stereotype, so this is just my experiences. 100 white guys who I had sex with does not represent the entire species. Calm down...take a deep breath!

Generalizations exsist because they are generally TRUE, stereotypes form when the truth of generalizations becomes common knowledge, as shared experiences stack up across the board.

Back