The Wrong Side of the Tracks

AmericanPie

Couple
I don't know where he came from.. But he was a bronze god. More black than bronze actually. Gorgeous. He would ride his fancy cars in front of my house with the tops down. Ride his motorcycles back and forth-as if I wasn't even there. Well..I coudn't blame him. My house was not worth him to walk into ...I guess.
But my pussy would have made it all worth it. It throbbed every time he went by. Throbbed for him. Then one day..He smiled. Smiled at me. At me! I understood a little..What a young girls smile can do for a man.
Then one day as I was taking a walk along the poor country side where I lived. He turned around in his motorcycle and pulled up alongside.
"Hi. My name is Jim. What's yours?"
"Leah. Nice Motorcycle. What year?"
"2017. So.. Want a ride?"
"Sure"
He took me all over the country side. We went well over 100 more than once-and oh! Holding him...Feeling him...I thought I was dreaming!
He took me on the other side of Farmer Joe's field. Laid me down. Lifted my shirt and tenderly sucked my breasts till I cooed like a dove. Then he asked me to take my pants down. He slowly removed his and God! I fell into a trance just seeing the beauty of this cock 'o mighty. It had to be at least 11 inches and thick! I hoped he could fit me. If not I have no doubt he will make sure. I stretched my legs as far as they could go as he brought himself deeper into me with every breath. I just received him as I felt him going deeper and deeper into me I moaned with every thrust.
"Oh! Oh! Fuck me harder!!"
He pounded me with all his *******.
"Yeah poor little white girl-I love you!!! I fuck you unlike you ever been fucked before!"
Then he got me up against a tree and somehow was able to swing himself in a thrusting swing deeper into me holding me up and planting me deep into him. So deep I *******;
I woke beside the tree and beside him.. Feeling drops of cum all down my leg as he continued to fuck me into oblivion. He rode me back where he picked me up.
"I would like to see you again"
"Oh you'll see me." I said as I turned to into the dirt road of my drive -way and he sped away on his trail of gold.

Back