The wife wants to cage me??

Best to start is something like a cb6000s. It’s a good starter cage. It comes with different rings and spacers. It’s great to find your size but not for long term. A little hard to keep clean during long lock ups. After you find your size your can look at something long term

If you have money then get a jailbird from mature metal.
If you're in a hurry there are plenty of places online. Follow their sizing guides and, as someone else said, always best to go a tiny bit smaller length wise. Don't go smaller girth wise or it may be too uncomfortable.
Cheers!

I am in a cb6000. Its comfortable to wear and not visible when i am at work or playing golf. Its drawback is its very diffucult to stay clean in it. I get out every fourth day for cleaning then locked straight back up again.

Mike

I am in a cb6000. Its comfortable to wear and not visible when i am at work or playing golf. Its drawback is its very diffucult to stay clean in it. I get out every fourth day for cleaning then locked straight back up again.

Mike
I know, they are convenient short term, but not ideal long term.
That one above I wear constantly. Like weeks at a time without removing.

How often do you let him out?
He gets out plenty. At least every other day for a period of about an hour so he can work out. So he does get out But I may pickup a soft plastic or rubber type which won't click and make it obvious. But he gets out often for short periods. But 95% of his life currently he is wearing his jailbird. We have gone down a size or two since we started. If you don't use your penis then it will disappear and start to shrink......... Use it or lose it cuck not. Ah wait, i dont let him use it lol.
J
Xoxoxo

Back