The Wife of A Bull

My name is Quincy Im a strong, beautiful, and confident married black woman. All was well, then a bomb dropped, 2 years into my marriage to Troy. I came to discovered that I, in a way, I am the odd woman out in a fetish that I aint never heard of, its call cuckolding. There is the cuckold, the Bull, and the hot wife. Where does that leave me, I’m the Bull’s wife? In a world where most men don’t measure up, my husband is in constant demand. Like some kind of star or something.

Other than my husband’s money making activities, Troy is a kind, wonderful husband and loving ******* to our *******. I also know for a fact that my husband loves him some Quincy, and he ALWAYS blows my mind in bed. However, sex is what my husband does best, and he feels a since of responsibility. So he shares his gift with the wives and girlfriends of those less fortunate, along with their poorly endowed pathetic looking cuckold husband/boyfriend who like to watch.

I have adjusted to the new normal? Hell, my husband’s role offers plenty of adventures for me as well. Trust me, I am no pushover. Gradually I learned what I must do to fit into this equation. All it took was an open mind and a little creativity.
Posted on Behalf hotblkcpl. newbi

Attachments

• 635_1000.jpg
    635_1000.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 460
  • 609_1000.jpg
    609_1000.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 472
  • 639_1000.jpg
    639_1000.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 447
  • 606_1000.jpg
    606_1000.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 439
  • 620_1000.jpg
    620_1000.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 428
My name is Quincy Im a strong, beautiful, and confident married black woman. All was well, then a bomb dropped, 2 years into my marriage to Troy. I came to discovered that I, in a way, I am the odd woman out in a fetish that I aint never heard of, its call cuckolding. There is the cuckold, the Bull, and the hot wife. Where does that leave me, I’m the Bull’s wife? In a world where most men don’t measure up, my husband is in constant demand. Like some kind of star or something.

Other than my husband’s money making activities, Troy is a kind, wonderful husband and loving ******* to our *******. I also know for a fact that my husband loves him some Quincy, and he ALWAYS blows my mind in bed. However, sex is what my husband does best, and he feels a since of responsibility. So he shares his gift with the wives and girlfriends of those less fortunate, along with their poorly endowed pathetic looking cuckold husband/boyfriend who like to watch.

I have adjusted to the new normal? Hell, my husband’s role offers plenty of adventures for me as well. Trust me, I am no pushover. Gradually I learned what I must do to fit into this equation. All it took was an open mind and a little creativity.
Just remember it’s you he comes home to it’s others that he visits....

You are so sexy and beautiful ! You can cuckold me anytime while hubby is off making married white women happy

There might be an opportunity for you to own a few cuckolds to do your house chores and other jobs, if I was local I'd be your obedient houseboy.🙏

Man, that opens just one more extra dimension of hotness for people that enjoy it, i like it haha. I'd like to apply to be your personal footstool while my man above cleans :giggle: (seriously though, put them bitches to work!)
Would be nice to have another cuck to serve drinks while you're on footstool duty.

Hello Quincy, I have read your text. Wow, that really turns me on, the way you write that. you accept it when your husband has sex with us white wives, so that we can do well. that's really very generous of you, and i mean that seriously. have you ever been to a session with your husband and a white wife? would you enjoy that? i would enjoy it if your strong man used me and you were there, torturing and teasing me a bit, telling me what a cheap little white slut i am and that i am only good for being used hard by his bbc.

Damn that's hot you are a great woman and couple that's hot and sexy as hell!

Damn you are beautiful

Back