The west side of Chicago selling used condoms

syscom3

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I'm speechless. Not because a crack whore is selling a used condom. But because she said the black guy had a tiny dick. Evidently it wouldnt fit.

Interesting that you posted this. At the end of the video it switches over to the Chicago gangs and I watched a couple of them. It's really sad that ******* are raised in this environment by other, older ******* ... the parents are no where to be found ... usually out pimping, whoring, etc themselves. Leaving only grandmothers to occasionally help out with the grandkids. We've had 2 black children under age 10 get killed this year due to *******. One little girl was laying on her bed, doing her schoolwork, when a gang sprayed the house with bullets, one going through the house and killing her on her own bed.

I ran across a gang website this past Spring where the gang members were taking pics of themselves with their guns, *******, money, women, little ******* holding guns & *******, and even pictures of their dead gang members laying in caskets at the funeral homes. Quite graphic, actually. These gangs were in Chicago as well.

This is no life for one to live in, but certainly no way to raise little *******. They're given no options at all.

Mac, do you want these barbarians to live in your neighborhood? Go to your local schools?
Is that a trick question? When my wife & I built our current home we specifically scoped out the public school system and the schools our ******* would be attending. As unfortunate as some ******* have being in sorry, high crime schools, WE fortunately had a choice; we were prepared to go "private".

Back