the way I like it

53999154a8c3981609d.jpg918209076.jpgHannah rolled off The bed and191.jpgSat by the the fireplace Hannah looked at Jamal noticed what?,Jamal picked up,the poker and pointer to Hannahs dressing curtain,The black bra! put it on Jamal commanded Jamal and Jhon excitedly as Janet plucked the bra .com the top of the curtain and disappears from behind The curtain Another tease Jhon yelled ? Ya fo you An's me both brother Jamal laughed,Janet reappeared from the curtain in her black bra and panties,Is this to your liking master? Hannah purred as she rubbed up against Jamal,Jamal looked at her with the eyes of a predator ! Very sexy Jamal said,then with snarl of disapproval Jamal snapped
at her I don't say nutin bout about any panties Bitch!53999154a8c38b66034.jpg53999154a8c3a2ad9ce.jpgHannah playfully layed back on the bed she looked at Jamal please let's not do the note thing w\ the.switch Blade Jhon excited enough
Yeah Jamal told me about that it sounded hot ,do it Jamal !!
Hannah giggled she looked at Jamal and pouted oh no you don't Besides it my then to tease the boy z Hannah's then looked at Jhon with fire in her eyes ,come her here Jhon feel how wet my pussy is,Suddenly Hannah sprung up from the bed turned her back to Jamal she slowly slide her panties off ,Like that boy z Janet teased! how but you Jamal does it make hard?does it bring out the primal savage of your ancestors ?well what you gonna do about it Jamal636_1000.gifbehindbeauty-kftik-c0d54d.gif734544045.gif

Last edited:
945_1000.jpgJamal took Hannah in his arm he led her to the couch sat down and then pulled her down on to his cock ,Jamal stared intensely into Hannahs eyes so to want it rough? yeah I like that!! Jamal pick Hannah up and carried her over the the couple's bed he Hey John Remember that pic I texted to you? Well now your gonna see what Hannah wants! Jamal fucked Hannah from behind the room was filed by grunts and growns, screams of protest from Janet soon replaced with , a squeals of delight ! Suddenly Jamal let out out a deep gutteral laugh the he snarled as he picked Janet up and threw Janet to her back on to the bed! Jamal quickly impaled with his cock. Time for me to cum Bitch! Yo,wife's gonna he got what she deserve to teasing me Jhon!! John crept over and layed down next to hannah and Jamal and began to Masurbate excitedly , Jhon watched and listen as Jamal impaled Hannah's pussy deep and hard ! Is Jamal grabbed Hannah by the ankles speed her legs aside and the brought the together placing Hannah in to a pile position Jamal pulled his huge cock back like an arrow and drove it balls deep oh Jamal not so hard Hannah screamed ,But Jamal ignored Hannah's pleas he loved it,Jamal repeatedly and slowly continued to drive it home in JAMAL!! Hannah screamed your your an *******!! John Jhon help please!!!! Hannah got no response from either man, Both of seemed were thorghly enjoying the situation !Jamal Satisfied That he had established his dominance he spread Hannah's legs Jhon Hannah screamed this man's An ******* a d he has me at his mercy ,I'm being sexually preyd on and your just??John grinned indeed Jamal was a sexually ******* not just mean one a cunning one who stalked and prusued his wife,ran her to the ground Jhon had watched helpless as Jamal dragged her in to Jhon and Hannah's sexual Jungle and on to their Marreid bed room !Yet this Jamal was a cunning ******* apart Jhon watched as Jamal spread Hannah's legs apart and manuver the massive head of Jamal mighty python as he gently stroked it inside at the entrance of a Hannah's pussy lips, his huge cock head bathed in Hannah's pussy juices excited all her nerve endings while the top ridge of Jamal cock administered the co de groux as it rubbed and applied pressure agAinst Hannah's G spot! Janet squealed with delight , Jamal Staley sold cock in Balls deep stretching his cock out like a arubber bandSte stretched to the limit ! Jamal let released all it lent up sexual energy !Jamal pounded away Hannah squirmed as giggled as she began to remember that huge flood cum that flooded from Jamal s cock when he came in her mouth,she felt the tell tale sign , Of the ep huge huge Eruption! Soon Hannah's body would quake in pleasure ! Jamal cock grew stiff and hard!only this time it was in her married pussy front of a married white woman's husband !who was getting off on the whole thing?!Oh no Jhon I fell him begging big he's really big he's gonna!! John do something ! Oh oh no Jamal no no please oh Jamal,Diz is gonna be one pleasurable pay back for the the both of bitch! Then after a loud and long grunt Jamal let loose huge grunt
Janet squealed with delight as she felt Jamal s cock pulsating, her womb being flooded a huge cascade of Jamal s hot seed so much cum that some drooled out from her pussy ! Hannah's box shivered as as wave after wave wave of pleasure starting at her toes rolled over her body,Hannah's silly when skin shivered as the tide of pleasure ebbed an flowed though out her body!
346220734.jpg486845895.jpg1620891283.gif1226953596.gif140160285.giftumblr_nwfanvezES1u1dqkxo1_250.gif733163072.giftumblr_nj2cj3pqnd1tu1fydo1_250.giftumblr_n8fubdiCCm1s0i9oio1_400.gif2010981302.gif1542253356.gif

Last edited:
She told her husband
Hannah Wrapped her legs around and arms around Jamal s back .oh my that was so good so hot ain't no way I'm letting you pull boy!Janet fragrances Jamal s balls and gently squeezed them. Got any more for me ?Oh Jamal you are a very very naughty boy !Hannah looked over at Jhon did you see what this naughty boy did to wife? Well what do you have to say for yourself Jhon?John smiled at Hannah sqeeuzed his cock and a huge load squirted out from Jhons cock, and cascaded down his JaMal pulled his cock he stroked Hannah's silky white body,with his black hands looked what I did yo sexy wife's pussy Jhon !Jamal laughed ! I approve say we didn't think to put this on video, you'd you mine posing with Hannah ?let me take a picture? Sure thing bro how's dis?
Great this hot pic ,Jhon showed it Jamal and Hanah
Great pic bro Jamal smiled text me a copy bro I'll print it frame and hang it in my trophy room w/ other conquests!
..wait what you have a trophy room others Jhon quizically asked?
.......Jhon ! I told you Jamal is a naughty naughty boy who has been very busy!
.very busy w\ Married bite women I supposed Jhon said a cheaper cat grin.
You know it bro Jamal replied!

1458041709.jpg523947444 (1).jpgtwink_cock_cum_-4960.gif129356791.gif722915911.jpg

Attachments

• 617337584.jpg
    617337584.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
She told her husband
..Slide that cock in to me one last time lover!Came Jhon , John came over to her Hannah grabbed Jhons Cock was it good? Do like me teasing black men?
Oh Jhon it felt so good....
It was sexy just watching,I can play imagine how it felt. John turned and walked away
........Maybe we will meet again in the,...Oh well meet again alright remember I told you you I was gonna bring my boyz from my posse ?
........ Maybe you should ask My husband Jhon 1st giggled Hannah
........Oh Jhon next weekend I m bringing my Boys from my gang in the hood,were gonna party w/yo sex white wife once we show don't try and stop us ,just sit back and enjoy the show,No knows if you behave maybe we'll let you in on the action?
.....Hannah make sure you ware a sexy or skirt and boluse and silk perferd ,don't forget bra ,panties black silk stockins and heels .
1656215909.jpg107914429.jpg507053507_kindlephoto-175028651.jpg544644937_kindlephoto-373309438.jpg610_1000.jpg

Last edited:
She told her husband
Oh bay that was so sexy,did you like it Jhon? Oh yes how but you Janet? Umm yeah I liked rough, but I love you cancellatiOn
So about bring his Boyz from his. gang from the hood,he was kidding right?
....I doubt that Jhon ! I teased this guy from the hood he found out were I lived and payed me a visit Think of all the times we were at the bar and I teased white men for you? And times I teased tease my my coworker s how many of them came to our place and fucked me while you aren't home? Let alone while you watched ? I'll tell ZERO! This guy's gotta thing for fucking white women especially the married kind and I doubt this will be his Boyz 1st rodeo with a sexy married white women,I'm sure they will consider quite a treat to gang bang a sexy white married women You had a thing for black cock!I hope your not planning on on going out of town on business next week are you?
....I wouldn't miss this weekend for all the money in the world!

erotic-gif-15.giferotic-gif-24.gif

Last edited:
Giving her to the Darkside of 1
My husband told me I am to give myself to you,my husband telles!e it will please him and you will.vist pleasures to me that I have never felt,!
...yes I will bring you to the darkside! I will bring pleasure 's beyond your wildest dreams and imagination, to your white sexy silky body of yours,and your husband to will feel tremendous pleasure in watching!

Stephen has done well to bring you to me,Now Stephen prepare your wife for me!
16357226_kindlephoto-126349174.jpgtumblr_mieegyhHWL1regb2do1_1280.png116153-sensual-touch.giferotic-gif-15.gif1788434987.jpg311_1000.gifcunni-gif-49.gif33902.jpgoral-sex-gif-37.gifcunni-gif-31.gifOIP (2).jpegtumblr_mctyk4WsaS1re2f3vo1_1280-1230x694.jpg

Last edited:
Back