the way I like it

Love this position. It’s even better when hub is under me while I’m getting fucked, his tongue working me while a beautiful black lover is taking me deep.
If you hub isn’t fluffing your bull for you, then this is a good position for you to do it while hub gets your pussy ready, then your bull can just come around to the other side of the bed and use your husband’s nose as a guide to sliding into you, this way when he pulls out you simply squeeze, or cough, and everything winds up where it should, first in your pussy, and then down hub’s throat!

Love this position. It’s even better when hub is under me while I’m getting fucked, his tongue working me while a beautiful black lover is taking me deep.
Yes love it When his cock stoking her pussy and my tongue licking her clitoris makes her c um huge huge! Powerfulpussy muscles spasm on his cock w/ a huge flood pussy juices, Than back out from underneath her and watch him pound her outsiders hard and fast and hear her scream when he brings her to orgasm again

My wife Hannah enjoys teasing men ,this time she teased a black man from the hood on metro he found out were she lived and waited till I left for a business trip,then he paid her a visit
That evening Hannah heard the door bell ring,Thinking it was her husband returning early from his business Trip Hannah opned the door without looking or asking who was there!
Hannah was shocked to see instead of her hubby the young man from the hood she had teased a week ago on city train was standing there and looking like he meant bussiness,
How how? Did you find me? Please you can take anything please don't hurt me?
Jamal put his finger to Hannahs lips ahhh quiet bitch Hannah stood there and quvered Jamal pushed Hannah inside in to the hallway he turned and closed and locked the door behind him
.not only did I find you but I also know your hubby is out of town for the weekend! I ain't her to Rob you lady! I specialize in fuckin sexy married a
white women,w/ or w/ out there consent! or the husbands most hubbies get scared and I Take off there belt Than I set em down on to a chair I use the belt to secure their waist before I tied there hands I make wifey walk over an un button and unzip his pants and pull his white boy cock out I secure his non dominant hand good and tight,.I leave just enough slack on the dominate hand soz he can stroke his cock while I do his wife! And those hubbies you don't consent ?Hannah gasped well do get rugged before the chair the ones not hands get tied right and all day sucker can do is watch and get hard on once legs are secured its show time!!
we don't have to worry bout that tonight so we??
anyhow the reason I'm here??
When you teased me on the training me a glimpse of yo sexy red panties W\ dat not so innocent smile! I took it as an invitation!

...I was just teasing, i never thought it would lead to this?
That's what they say. And I see yo wear in red again? Love the heels !Jam a backed Hannah over to the couch the he slowly pulled down her spaghetti straps on her dress, exposing her hard and effect nipple Jamal mighty stroked the Hannah stood there quiverd in anticipation! Jamal positioned Hannah on the couch then he took his clothes off revealing a well chiseled body with gang tattoos
............did ain't yo for two is it girl?Well well actual Jamal it is I mean I be teased plenty of men before my when I'm alone for with my husband at the bar and your hubby?? Oh he loves it Hannah said with a n innocent smile.But nothing ever came off it.
......tease any black men ? Jamal asked No! No ! you were the first
......................you love teasing men when you're dressed in red don't you ?Jamal asked ? Well well yes because you no??? You as Jhon my husband loves it when I teased other men especially when we're at the bar But they were white men red panties mean stop ,and nothing ever came of it Jamal let out a loud guttural laugh not to a Black Bull it air mo like waving a red cape Jamal leaned over Hannah he stroked Hannah's red l panties then he pressed his finger against the her silky panties the silk in turn rubbed hannah's clitoris ,Hannah's red pantie had spaghetti strings sides. Jamaly pulled out a switch blade Hananah quiverd as she felt the cold steel blade ever so so slowly slide between her silky white skin an the strap with a quick flick of his wrist Jamal cut the strap than h moved and cut the opposite strap !Hannah breathed a sigh of relief as she heard the click and watch the blade return to its handle ! Oh Jamal you scared .e for a second I thought !! Ya for second but as I slowly slid my blade tween your straps and white silk skin I saw a lot goose bumps popping up on yo thighs girlI I am taking these back to the hood for my trophy WAiT just one second! you said you weren't gonna steal anything Hannah giggled! Jamal tossed her panties on top of his colthes, then he turned his attention back to Hannah
rich sexy wife girl can afford it,you can buy a other pair yo rich white hubby will never know they are gone ,sides you got lots of of sexy things in your lingerie drawer! Nice collection of sex toys to! What Walt Jamal ! Hannah yelled how?in Hell do !you you know ??? Jamal Laughed.I marshalling to for weeks . Remember the morning you kissed yo husband goodbye you yelled to him at you were going shopping later that afternoon . I was watching later just like clock I saw you leave,and I let my self in and looked around. Oh hey no worries I locked up after I left! you you are a bad boy aren't you Jamal???Jamal your about to find out what it's like to p!at in the jungle when there's a big cat around little girl!! Jamal stood up pressed his huge cock against Hannah's sex red lips Hannah squirmed you asked fo it bitch! Pay up.Hannah giggled as Jamal rubbed his huge black cock between Hannah' Hannah giggled her tongue playfully flicker against the head of his massive cock, then she stated at his balls an slowly laid her tongue up his what to the base of Jamal cock,Jamal grabbed his cock and pressed against Hannah.'s red lips! Hanna obligingly opened her mouth on Ya!! dats a good girl suck it
Jamal face fucked Hannah for such a long time Hannah was surprised By Jamal s stanima Hannah began to fantasize about what! John would lthink of the sight of sight of his sexy married wife drapped over the end of their living couch being deep throated by a bad boy from the hood
To her surprise Hannah could tell her pussy grow wetter.at the very thought!
....................Jamal was extremely excited He felt like a Jungle cat sexually feeding on his prey, that he had stalked pursued and taken down and dragged over to log for him to feast on at his pleasure!And like a big cat Jamal played with his food! Jamal ever so slightly stroked Hannah's sex hour glass tummy. stroked her nipplles, Hannah expressed her pleasure as she

she giggled and the began to sensually lick and suck Jamal cock ! Jamal went balls deep driving his cock down Hannah's throat Hannah arch ed her back Jamal slowly withdrew his cock you Hannah's lip as she gasp the Jamal began to light lick her tummy and nipples, then stood up and have at Hannah The sight this sexy white married women His prey of pleasure and of her sexy silky white skin he glanced at her silky thighs and her red high heels ! he new was was The time to cock His captives married pussy! Jamal kissed Hannah from tummy and nipples.he pulled out his cock and stood beside Hannah, Hannah lay there her heart raced she was at his mercy of an ******* ! !and yet to her surprise she liked it! she stated at Jamal over at him standing there looking her deciding his next move ! what's He thinking? What's next He slid one
hand and arm under Hannah's legs and the if He under lower back he griped her tonight in his strong arms and picked her up like a feather ,were ever he's taking him at least he not dragging me,Jamal turned and began to carry her over to the dinning room table! It didn't take Hannah long to figure out what was on the menu for dinner tonight!

1195843152.jpg1832246088.jpg11116452.jpgBig-black-dick-penetrating-Sara-Jays-pussy.gif733163072.gif

Last edited:
The visit part 2 please don't c um im...fertlie! What you Get for teasing me bitch! Wait no please I ..like this I want more I mean I've never been fucked this good!I like chocolate I want more of you Get me pregnant well You g
et don't you?? No more married white women pussy for you!!!,You hubby get mad at me,I ain't scared! No if I tell him he get off on it,he would enjoy watching,hmm well before you tell him,I wanna bring my boyz and .ok anything ,Still you got satisfy me so her what your gonna do your gonna suck my cock and I'm Gonna .umm wait I don't know if I can????? Handle it he laughed In gonna handle you....1171371797.jpgtumblr_nllf5ytPmG1trs9t1o1_250.gif1063987866.jpg793_1000.jpg289389686.jpg1330901353.jpg1962592167.jpg202_1000.jpg

Last edited:
The visit part :3
Get down on your knees time to pay up, you you are a bad boy aren't you she giggled as she raked her well manicured nails down his Abds, he let out a loud guttural laugh as he stomach is huge cock, A huge steam of pre cum drooled down from his huge black cock. He founded his balls wait to what's in her cums out,next time its going in your pussy!! Open up girl ,she squirmed he grabbed her hair and ****** it in... balls deep, popped it out she gasped, the he ****** it back in and began pumping it ,she got the message and began licking his huge cock with her tongue as he worked it, she felt his balls draw up and his cock grow hard ,she giggled and squirmed,he grabbed her by the back of her hair and held her in the his cock exploded in a huge orgasm, what didn't go down her throat fulfilled her mouth W/ hot stick flood of cum, when he exhausted ever last drop he released his cock,c um poured out of he mouth is huge cock rapidly deflating,
I be back with my Boys call me next time your hubby away,make sure your on the pill.
Also I'm sending this pic to your hubbies email,maybe you can tell him about our encounter, make sure you tell him you started it387693789.jpg1554211643.gif1788434987.jpg734544045.giftumblr_mx8oq6I3Ku1s7ejhlo1_500.gif1745187534.jpg1800572151.jpg2064469748.jpg346220734.jpg

She told her husband all about it after he questioned her about the email he got from Jamal part1
So this is Jamal? I took the opportunity to I its him now that your on the pill,Your wife was right your Jamal I was surprised you wernt mad? Hell no!! of it extremely stimulating, I told you he like it Jamal!
John reached under his wife's dress and untied her panties. Slipped the stePs off her dress and let it slide down to the floor, Janet purred Nd stepped out if her dress,.she smiled at Jhon what is you command master ? Ok babe time to trease me show how much you like the taste of chocolate after that Jamal she's all your and she's not fertile this timetumblr_odyhyfgPDQ1v7wrw1o1_400.jpgerotic-gif-53.giferotic-gif-64.gif151608640.jpg81200427_015_c0b3.jpg1915060854.jpg1617853363.jpg2130112560.jpg

Janet masterly licked an sucked Jamal's cock taking us both to the edge, like that Jhon? How bout you Jamal, Janet looked at Jamal her eyes on fire! want some more?.she giggled wanna show Jhon how you cum in my mouth????
No Janet Janet it's Time Jamal and I teased you Jhon grinned Ya after that I got a date a yo pussy!! Time gonna feel the flood into cunt bitch! When I take you from behind like a lion taking his lioness...28243492.jpg22158656.jpg28294015.jpg23215641.jpg23768320.jpg23710057.jpg18198156.jpg22109540.jpg1617853363.jpg

She told her husband part 3
Time to trade you Janet Jamal turned her over and began to lick Jhon watched and listened attribute as Janet squirmed and moaned ,his eye grew if as he watched Janet nipples get hard and effect then the temptation the eruption of goose bumps all over her sexy silky white skin !Janet moAned and squirmed as Jamal made her cum!
I ain't done wit you Get Janet! Jamal laughed he began finger her pussy,Jhon joined in he put his cock in Janets mouth,while at the same time Jhon played with her clot Janet was so excited by all the attention her dishwasher out at Jhons cock, sharing her pleasure w/him
Soon she felt a huge wave of pleasure sweeping through her body Jhon watched as her and got tonight and her body grew stiff,Jhon sensed she was on the verge of a huge orgasm he withdrew his cock kept running her clit
Jamal also new he had her right were he wanted her passed and rubbed against Janets G spot ! The wave of pleasure overwhelmed Janet and created then it came crashing to the shore sweeping Janet away in a sunomi of intense pleazure! Jamal s finger was gripped in a vice of pressure ,and flooded with a torrent of pussy juice
Take me she cried out!tumblr_n0hhggA7dV1sjdrizo1_400.gif1807383146.jpgOIP (1).jpeg357_1000.gif

She told her husband part 4
Stand up Jamal growled let me look at you so I can best decide how to fiction as to please me and yo husband!!
Git on yo hands hands and knees woman !Jamal snarled Watch dis Jhon dis is gonna be like A the scene from Nat Geo were da new male lion takes 1929802845.jpg274_1000.jpg723_1000 (2).jpg162_1000 (2).jpg1330901353.jpgthe kings lioness on the sarengehtt

Last edited:
If you hub isn’t fluffing your bull for you, then this is a good position for you to do it while hub gets your pussy ready, then your bull can just come around to the other side of the bed and use your husband’s nose as a guide to sliding into you, this way when he pulls out you simply squeeze, or cough, and everything winds up where it should, first in your pussy, and then down hub’s throat!
Love it. Marc, my hub, has a great tongue and goes perfectly with a beautiful black cock.

She told her husband part 5
Our mine Hanna and your old male
king gonna do it about !!Right Jhon well not exactly nothing,Jjon this man is is a brute!! are you really gonna just sit there and Watch Hannah pouted!
Well he's from the hood and....well you started it dear!!! And Then you told about Jamals cost while I was away on out town next the I know I get a text w/ pic from Jamal sent that pic it really turned me on as much as it did you!!!
bend over girl.Got on all fours time to give it all up to your new king!
With one Smith motion Jamal went balls deep then he slide his glistening python in out, see how juicy she is Jhon? You were right she did want it! Let out a deep grunts he drove his cock deep and hard Hannah looked at Jhon her eyes and mouth wife open,silently pleading w / Jhon ,Then Jamal grabbed Hannah's hair Jamal glared at Jhon Dating him to interfere or say something to Him, satsfied. Jamal turned his attention to Janet at and let out a loud guttural laugh l the he began to pump Janets pussy fast and hard, filling the living room with the sounds so slapping loins. Loud guttural sounds from Jamal Giggles. Screams of passion,Giggles communing from Janet it all seemed like an eternity of pleasure to Jhon and Janet, amazed w/ JamaI'd sweat ceiling from Jamal s well built tattooed bad boy body,Jamal drove deep and stopped he slowly licked Janet back, kissed Hannah's neck
.Hannah pushed back against Jamal and wiggled her decayed was Um m got something for !e she's giggled, Time for you to make good your threat to c Um in my white marked pussy!! As he giggled, Espcially Better in front of my husband Jhon???
Are you ready Jhon to watch this bad boy from the hood ,Give the sexy married white women You sexy wife teased in on the downtown train what she Deserves ????

Jamal bit Hannah on the neck and.......

74252487_067_3f36.jpghuge_erect_c-2723.gif74252487_076_ffbb.jpgnekrotool-6aqfj-fcbe60.gif68505137_011_3ecf.jpg68505137_013_5416.jpg1189392644.jpgE8FNPEVAIA9M7_where-can-i-find-this-video.jpg99022811_016_d153.jpg338_1000.gif

Last edited:
Oh hell yes Baby, have him licking your swollen clit while you're getting your holes abused by a big black cock!!!!

Jamal slid his huge black cock i from behind into Janets wet and willing miss tHe paused both Janet and Jamal looked at Jhon,Jamal glared at him his well chiseled
Body .Jamal s huge rough black hands softly caressing Jan silly white thighs
Then he ever so gently rode her down on top of the bed,It was the calm before the storage grabbed Janet by the throat pay back time birch he rored, Jamal furiously began pumping Janets pussy! Suddenly he went balls deep and stopped,Janet curled need knees, oh me screamed why in ever did you stop for??
I want you to do something Jamal growled I happened to notice something. Jamal slowly pulled his cock out and pointed
1265453537.jpg33724506_014_9f4d.jpg044.jpg576_1000.gif756056154.jpg62201325_159_4cbb.jpg

Last edited:
She told her husband part 5
Our mine Janet and your old male
king gonna do it about !!Right Jhon well not exactly nothing,Jjon this man is is a brute!! are you really gonna just sit there and Watch Janet pouted!
Well he's from the hood and....well you started it dear!!! And businessmen you told about and Jamal sent that pic it really turned me on as much as it did you!!!
bend over girl.Got on all fours time to give it all up to your new king!
With one Smith motion Jamal went balls deep then he slide his glistening python in out, see how juicy she is Jhon? You were right she did want it! Let out a deep grunts he drove his cock deep and hard Janet looked at Jhon her eyes and mouth wife open,silently pleading w / Jhon,Than Jamal grabbed Janets hair then Jamal glared at Jhon Dating him to interfere or say something to Him, satsfied.Jamal turned his attention to Janet at and let out a loud guttural laugh l the he began to pump Janets pussy fast and hard, filling the living room with the sounds so slapping loins. Loud guttural sounds from Jamal Giggles. Screams of passion,Giggles communing from Janet it all seemed like an eternity of pleasure to Jhon and Janet, amazed w/ JamaI'd sweat ceiling from Jamal s well built tattooed bad boy body,Jamal drove deep and stopped he slowly licked Janet back, kiised Janet's
.Janet pushed back against Jamal wiggled he was Um m got something for !e she's giggled, Time for you to make good your threat to c Um in my white marked pussy!! As he giggled, Espcially Better in front of my husband Jhon???
Are you ready Jhon to watch this bad boy from the hood ,Give the sexy married white women You sexy wife teased in on the downtown train what she Deserves ????

Jamal bit Janet on the neck and.......

View attachment 6235597View attachment 6235598View attachment 6235599View attachment 6235600View attachment 6235601View attachment 6235602View attachment 6235603View attachment 6235605View attachment 6235606View attachment 6235607
Perfect

Back