the way I like it

Your wife came for his pleasures Now she finds her self of the party

My wife went to his apartment she had heard the stories of his sexual prowess He let her in my wife teased him she wanted so bad ,He turned out to be hotter than she imaganed!,little did she know he had friend coming over for a party,
My wife thought she heard the door open vocies?footsteps? It was hard to discern the ed springs and his loud grunts crow ed them out,perhaps it was just the apartment up stairs? My wife looked o st an saw the black amex well chiseled black studs standing next th e bed ,striking their huge gleaming black tools of p!easure grinning g from ear to ear!
.........every nerve in my wife's body filled with excitement her body trembled Suddenly her black master let out a loud grunt she felt his cock grow hard and diff followed by a eruption of hot cum!.My wife wrapped her legs around his back she milking ever last drop from, he pulled out and rolled on to his back,my wife smiled at them ,you bad bad boy Leroy you didn't tell you had company coming? Her I am with nothing to wear all hot sweaty,!I hand extremely horny and excited at the site of your of 3 friends,I hope you friends aren't disappointed with the way I look?
Your here early guys ,party hasn't started yet?
It's ok Leory,And no ma'am were not disappointed in fact as.you can see we are extremely aroused at the sight on your sexy body!! assuming you think you can handle it girl.My wife knew I was gonna enjoy he hearing this,imagine how this will be to tell her friends at the office
Bring it boys my wife stroked Leroys limp cock she !iced his it head then
gently her say foot against Leroy side she giggled as she kicked Leroy out out of the bed watch it womEn !early growled !! My wife lifted her sexy silky white leg up and stroked it from her ankle to her thigh! Come on back when you got some more for me said in a surly voice!!my wife told Leory! my wife doled i over on th all fours and conversations the the bed she wiggled her sexy ass at
her 3 black well hung studs Her eyes fire eyes glowed intensely at them !! She
knelt on the sheets a inviting smile An motioned to them to approach her with her finger Are you coming boyz??? she said with a low growl Leyroy's

friends were stunned at first.My wife lipps pouted is
Something wrong ? I'm here hot and ready. She.stroked her nipplles
we got a real Tigress here Jerome shouted let's get her!my wife squirmed with excitement and wiggled and rolled in the bed as the climbed on the bed! She squimed and and wiggled as 3 men reached for her and grabbed her.
for 10 minute they wrestled with my wife .the apartment room filled with sounds of gutteral laughs an growl as well my wife giggles and Screaming No! No ! P!ease ! o you bad Boyz. Leroy help? Oh no dont! As well.
a melody of bed springs as as both both sides wresled for control,Leroy turned up the Rapp music mushrooming from the stereo hoping the loud bass.Ian effort to drown
he sound from the nieghbors Below

367774657.jpg132731-tease.gif711577094.jpgtumblr_owg22r6TSt1vfxuyho1_250.jpgtumblr_ow15ftXYnr1vfxuyho1_250 (1).jpg1509964634.jpg254690799.gif614695240.gif1379689747.gif1611438794.gif227288696.gif

Last edited:
WOW, I MIGHT BE HAVING ONE OF MY FANTASIES CUM TRUE!!!! I HAVE A BLACK BULL TRYING TO TALK ME INTO HAVING MY FIRST 3-1 PLAYTIME. HE WANTS TO BRING TWO BLACK FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!! WOW THREE BLACK BULLS SOUND SO EXCITING!!! I AM THINKING HARD ABOUT DOING IT, BUT VERY NERVOUS!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??????
U should fuck each of them individually. That way you'll be very comfortable with each guy. I doesn't take a white woman long to get comfortable with a black guy. Then when you feel you're ready, have your 3-1 session. But remember to have a great time!

Back