The Very First Time

Kellijo

Female
From
US
I was truly at the starting point in my life. I was eighteen years old and living in mom and dad’s basement. I had plans to get an apartment but those had not gone through yet.

I had a boyfriend but that was a rocky situation. He was two years older than I was. He also now lived thirty miles away for work. I often worked later than he did which meant if we wanted to see each other one of us had a late night trip. This usually ended up being me since I had a small gas friendly car. A good amount of our relationship was based upon sex. When things were fun, they were fun. Other times it sucked.

I was working at a small restaurant as a cook. It sounded more glorious then it was. Most of the time that meant microwaving things or dropping them in a fryer, then adding on some toppings. It was a typical part time job. The worst part of the whole thing was I left work smelling like a fast food place every night.

Then one night I was introduced to our new employee Logan. Logan was a tall and somewhat skinny black man. He had short hair smelled amazing. He was going to be another cook and it was my job to train him on how to do everything. I started training him and we started talking a lot. He was very friendly and we had a lot in common.

After about two weeks of working together, we were hanging out chatting in the parking lot regularly after work for about an hour. We would stand by our cars, complain about life, and work to each other. I even found myself telling my boyfriend I was not making the drive out to his house so I could hang out with Logan.

Occasionally we would take one of our cars and go out driving around as we listened to music. I could honestly say I was enjoying spending time with Logan more than I did my boyfriend. I could also say a fight or two had happened because I was spending more time with my friends than him.

This is when it came to the night. Logan and I finished work and were walking to our cars when I asked if he wanted to come over to my place. I had not really planned anything. He said yes and followed me to my parents’ house. They were long asleep as we went in and went downstairs. We went into our family room and turned on the TV and were just chatting.

For some reason Logan hit my arm and I hit him back. This turned into a full-blown wrestling match on the couch. It ended with me pinned down on my back and Logan straddling my chest. My head was against the armrest so I was staring at his crotch lol. This is when the air got more serious than our little wrestling match had been. Logan reached down and undid the fly on his pants. He then reached in and pulled out his dick, which was now in front of my face.

Now I did have a boyfriend already. One that thought I was at home sleeping. However, I did enjoy my time with Logan more than him. This in all sense of the word would be cheating. In the end, I leaned forward with my mouth open and started blowing Logan. His cock tasted good and it felt good to be sucking on him. I could feel him getting harder in my mouth as I kept going.

After a few minutes, he took his cock away and asked me to get up and take off my pants. I did as asked dropping my clothes to the ground next to the couch. I then got on the couch on my hands and knees as Logan got behind me. I asked if he had a condom and he said he would pull out before he came. At that point, honestly he could have told me he was going to cum and we would just hope for the best and I would have been fine.

He slid his cock inside of me and we started fucking on the couch. It was hard, quick, and felt amazing. No doubt, he was better at sex then my boyfriend was. Logan put one hand on my shoulder and the other hand on my hip as he continued to fuck me.

My orgasm hit hard and amazingly. Most of the time if I wanted an orgasm with my boyfriend he had to give it to me before we fucked or I had to handle it following. It felt great to cum during sex and Logan was still going.

Logan finally announced he was going to cum and wanted to know where I wanted it. Without much thought, I turned over and moved under Logan far enough to where I could take his cock back in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and went down my throat. That was the first time I had deep throated anyone. His cock pulsed and shook in my mouth as he grunted and groaned. I focused on breathing through my nose as he kept cumming.

Finally, he let go of my head and pulled his cock out. My throat hurt a little bit from the stretching but I could still feel cum going down my throat. I had to swallow a few times before I felt like I could talk again.

We both took a moment to regain composure before we went back to chatting like nothing out of the ordinary had ever happened.

Logan left a bit later and I went and took a shower. Before climbing into bed, I looked at my phone and I had a text from my boyfriend saying he wished I came out because he was horny. I thought well I am not because I just had an amazing orgasm from a great man. In the end I just texted too tired maybe another time and went to bed.

Such an erotic story told so well. I think you would write some fine erotic fiction should you so desire. I got precum from reading this. Thanks for your efforts Kellijo. I appreciate you sharing your passion for BBC with all of us.
Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the compliments.

Back