The use of the term "BBC"

Just received this private mail, I'm fucking speechless, and Trey you are spineless, cant people read English? why get so personal and jump to racist slurs on a public forum, and Trey2019 is telling me to show some decorum!

btw.JPG

Really? and why is that exactly? because he is spouting racist slurs? maybe the profanity?

Come on explain to me why i shouldn't post this? are you honestly going to tell me you agree with him???
It is not about approval but about behavior! If you don't understand why posting private things publicly is encroaching on someone's privacy i already run out of words trying to explain the obvious. It is a matter of decency, if that tells you something. :|

Really? and why is that exactly? because he is spouting racist slurs? maybe the profanity?

Come on explain to me why i shouldn't post this? are you honestly going to tell me you agree with him???
While it's never wrong to identify stupid ******* for what it is, never, ever argue with a fool.......when innocent bystanders pass by, they see two fools arguing.

Since folks are warming under the collar, more often I'm disappointed and yes, embarrassed by my brothers. Pick any discussion anywhere and there's at least one "I'm a bbc, hit me up." Being conservative, there's at least 25 Black men to each woman in here and you are too stupid or lazy to write a private note you publicly post what at least 24 other mofo's might say as the last words of their intro. Anybody know ANYBODY that ******* worked for?

Since folks are warming under the collar, more often I'm disappointed and yes, embarrassed by my brothers. Pick any discussion anywhere and there's at least one "I'm a bbc, hit me up." Being conservative, there's at least 25 Black men to each woman in here and you are too stupid or lazy to write a private note you publicly post what at least 24 other mofo's might say as the last words of their intro. Anybody know ANYBODY that ******* worked for?
I found the comments regarding other brothers too funny cus its just facts. The other stuff I am staying clear of. I won't no part in that.

Hm. Well. I have a bwa (big white ass), I’m not sure I’d like being referred to as the big white ass, although I’m sure it’s been said 😂

Kidding aside, I understand the difference between having one and being defined by one. Stereotypes can be harmful to anyone. The best C is the one attached to a good man and cock size alone would never be what would get me naked with someone.

I’ve met good men who seem at odds with the BBC term because they don’t consider themselves to have a BBC and they worry that it’s expected all black men are three legged. It’s gotta be a weird thing to have to ponder. And I’ve met men who I think had BBC and they correct me on what actually qualifies and they say they don’t. I know size queens exist, I’m not one.

The best C is the one on a man with whom I have amazing chemistry.

I have a preference for white women, but I’ll fuck a woman of any race so long as she gets my dick hard and is attractive 🙂 But mostly, I fuck white women. It’s just a preference. So I don’t believe “I need some white pussy tonight” is ever a thought that crops up in my mind. I suppose men are just simple with their needs ☺️

But I think some people do fetishise sleeping with a black man. Being referred to as a BBC isn’t a compliment.
Yea she’s one of em, snd completely missing the point. Like she’s looking at us as cattle for her pleasure. Like I don’t like calling myself a bull actually. Type of ******* is that?

Ladies and gentlemen,

The term BBC is an acronym for Big Black Cock. I think we all know this. I am a black man, I have a BBC, that's a fact. What I find unsettling is being referred to as a BBC as essentially that's defining me, a human and an individual, as being a Big Black Cock. It's a term that has become internationally acceptable to people of all races. Black men seem happy to use this acronym in their usernames and bio without making the distinction of being a BBC vs having a BBC.

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.
When I signed up for this site, I couldn't think of anything creative so I went with that. But I don't like the term myself. I was talking to a couple and the husband kept trying to sell his wife on bbc, but not me as a person. Not intentional, but it sucks.

When I get replies on swinger sites, first question they ask is "can I see it?" or what size? Sometimes before a hello.

This entire fetish is fucked up and full of racists and idiots, of course you're more than just a penis, you're a human and that should be put first, but the thing is this is a site full of racist perverts of all races, so I might anger folk but the best way to stop people refering to you as just a cock is to get away from sites like this entirely, and you know, just live Normally.

Just my thoughts
Then why are you here? Your post is full of generalizations. Let's keep it real... people in a lifestyle like you will find on this and other lifestyle sites are not less normal than anyone else. Your statement is the typical "insecure white male" a-hole move that's trying to raise hatred and convince Black men to leave and not approach "their" Women any longer. If you are a couple into this lifestyle like you pretend by being a member of this site and having a couple profile then get your a$$es verified! Otherwise you're probably just yet another wimp ("white insecure male person") trying to down this site. :(

Last edited:
When I signed up for this site, I couldn't think of anything creative so I went with that. But I don't like the term myself. I was talking to a couple and the husband kept trying to sell his wife on bbc, but not me as a person. Not intentional, but it sucks.

When I get replies on swinger sites, first question they ask is "can I see it?" or what size? Sometimes before a hello.
i don't know how, but user names can be changed. Perhaps just ask an admin?

For the second part of your post... it may be frustrating at times but also it makes it easier to know whom to ignore. - Helps separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak. ;)

PAWG
SNOWBUNNY

Pawg most of all is exactly the same principle. Defining a person by race and a physical asset.

Who cares. If your not into this fetish of IR SEX, you wouldn't or shouldn't be here. It's just a fetish just like furries, b&d, exhibition, Asian preference, role playing etc. Don't over think or psychoanalyze everything...and trust me , we have come across some guys that pretty much just seem to want to hatefuck White women.

No your a black man with a BBC, when I want sex I ask my husband to find a Big black cock for me to fuck, it just happens your attached to it. i could ask him to find me a BWC, or a BBW for bi sex,
If I asked my cuck to find me a black man to fuck he may have a small or average cock, I want a BBC which comes with a black man, you are a Bull not a BBC I am a hotwife, slutwife, lol
I think you maybe a little too sensitive, at the end of the day you are lucky you have a BBC and women want it! be positive! lol kiss kiss
EXACTLY!!!!!

What about being referred to as a “bull” 🐂 . . . like a damn wild ******* or some ******* 🙄
Yes. Or a "stag" :deer: or a "vixen" 🦊 ...But aren't those metaphors to circumvent the problem of using established terms that already have (or had) a different meaning (like "cuckold", for instance)?

What about being referred to as a “bull” 🐂 . . . like a damn wild ******* or some ******* 🙄
Bull is a term used to describe a man, of ANY race, that fucks a married woman where the situation can have 'cuckold' implications. Bull has NOTHING to do with race or being submissive. In fact a bull is the dominant position involving the standing of the male's.

Meanwhile your avatar is a White bitch wearing a collar marking her as sexual property of Black males. Aka cattle\cow or servant role

Back