The United States of Interrcial

I have a niece in Indiana that is into black guys. I believe she is 13 now so probably has lost her cherry to black cock! . I live in NC and IR is increasing very much, especially in Gastonia and parts of Charlotte. Sounds like I would love to visit Indiana and see all those mixed babies by those beautiful white girls.
Great niece u got lol. Interracial sex black guy white girl is the best.What about Raleigh NC u reckon there lots of black cock hungry white girls for black guys

Then, Dsoul there is Chicago, IL (my home, where I was raised and bred), there are communities like the Hyde Park area, near the Southside of Chicago, where the universities and hospitals in this part of towm attract many interracial married couples and a lot of mixed children. The North side of Chicago, (where I once lived and had a buisness), specifically the Goldcoast area, where there are many clubs, restaurants and hotels catering to tourist, have a strong subpopulation of interracial couples and most of the clubs are in this area. Let me know when your are arriving and I will put together a list of clubs or events that I sense willhave a strong interracial or international audience AND women!

I live close to the Wicker Park area. When I walk down North Ave near the six corners as they like to call it, I always see plenty of interracial couples. Best place in that area would be Subterranean. I believe it's Thursday nights that they have Reggae music and that's when I see most interracial couples or people hooking up.

Yes...and No...it depends where in the South! When I moved to Atlanta from NYC I really did think that I was going to get lynched...but that stemmed form what I thought I knew from TV and such...of all the places I have been to state side, I have never seen any more black/white couples than I have in Atlanta! That being said...there are states down south that are still steeped in their ignorant ways: Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and yes South Carolina...there will always BE racism in one form of te other but the newer generations are stomping it out in their own ways i.e. the rise in numbers of multi racial babies. It only is a matter of time;-)

True in the back wood areas, of any region in the south. But if you are in one of the larger cities in the south, you will find a lot of interracial dating, as well as couples. No matter where I go when I'm in town. I will always see several interracial couples. Also see lord knows how many white women and younger white girls with a mixed baby. I've been all over the country, and you are always going to find racism no matter where you are. When I and the black gentle man I see, decided to have lunch together or go out some evenings for a nice dinner. The largest number of people I see showing a disgusted look on their faces are older white men and women in their 60's or older, and the younger white guys in their teens and 20's. Also will see a lot of black women who seem to always point at us and look as if they are upset. So it's not just whites who are racist n the south.

I live close to the Wicker Park area. When I walk down North Ave near the six corners as they like to call it, I always see plenty of interracial couples. Best place in that area would be Subterranean. I believe it's Thursday nights that they have Reggae music and that's when I see most interracial couples or people hooking up.
I think I'll come back "home" for a visit!

Reactions: MrE
Being a southern gal, I can tell you that our lifestyle is NOT accepted more or encouraged. Being black in the south is not an easy life. Being a white couple who enjoys the pleasures of black men is not only looked down on it can be really dangerous. Does it happen? Sure but black men and their couples have to be really really careful

I met my first black boyfriend when me and hubby visited Raleigh NC as he was born and raised there.Besides him I've met many black guys in NC too. Where we used to live in Houston,TX there were many blacks downtown or in Galveston but you rarely see mixed couples in the street there at least when we lived there.
The best place for picking up black guys for me is Los Angeles,CA and NYC,NY but I also think Alabama has great percentage of black bulls too.
Many of my BBC bulls live now in Virginia where there are US Navy base there and they are my favorite.

Back