The Start of a Wife's Story

Chapter 26 of Wife’s Story

Jaycee’s real estate career started to take off after she sold Mel’s condo to Coach John. The coach was very complementary of Jaycee’s professionalism and provided her quite a number of referrals from his associate teachers and some sports celebrities that retired to the Hampton Roads area that he got to know from his brief professional baseball career.

Jaycee and Coach continued to meet on occasion for a quick tryst when schedules allowed at his condo, and couple times Jaycee met coach in the parking lot of the high school to give Coach a blow job before baseball practice started.

Of course, all of this was done with her husband’s approval. Except for the one time she didn’t tell Mike was when the SSgt. spent the night after the hurricane. Jaycee didn’t think it appropriate to tell Mike that one of his Marines had spent the night and early morning fucking his wife on Mike’s side of the bed.

Ever since then, Jaycee vowed to not do that again and she did enjoy telling Mike what she did with Coach that day. Mike looked forward to Jaycee’s return, showing Mike evidence of what Coach had done to his wife.

One day sitting on their deck overlooking the golf course, Mike and Jaycee are sipping their drinks when Jaycee’s cell phone rings. “Hello?”

“Hi Jaycee. It’s Mel. How have you been?” Mel asked.

“Oh Mel! So nice to hear from you. Mike and I are on the deck currently and he’s motioning to me that he says hello too,” Jaycee says with a grin.

“That’s good and hello back to Mike! Listen Jaycee, I’m coming back to town for a few days and bringing Julie with me. Long story short, she and Christine are getting a divorce, and Julie wants a fresh start, so she took your old job. Her girls are with their ******* now, so she’s pretty free to do what she wants.”

“Oh Mel, I’m sorry to hear of Christine and Julie divorcing. It’ll be nice to see her again… and you too, of course!” Jaycee grinned, getting a little tingle in her pussy thinking about Mel’s prowess in bed with his talented tongue and magnificent big black cock.

“Yeah, ******* happens. Believe me, I know,” Mel said plainly.

When Mel and Jaycee worked together, he was the company CPA, and she was his staff accountant. When the field office in Ft. Myers, Florida was going to be audited by the IRS, Mel and Jaycee had to go there to find the cause of the audit. Julie was Jaycee’s counterpart at the Florida office and when they arrived, Julie introduced them to her wife, Christine.

Christine was a bit older than Julie and spent 32 years in the Navy. Julie was in an abusive marriage, and Christine helped her get through it and eventually Julie divorced her husband and moved in with Christine, bringing her two girls with her.

Being invited to their house after the audit issues were resolved, Mel and Jaycee relaxed by Christine and Julie’s pool. One thing led to another and all four of them were naked in the hot tub. Christine seduced Jaycee out of the hot tub, and Jaycee had her second sexual experience with another woman.
Mel and Julie ended up fucking in the hot tub until Mel exploded into Julie’s cunt, then Christine offered her cunt to Mel, since it had been years since she had any cock in her pussy.

Returning home, Mel and Jaycee were summoned to the COO’s office because Mel did a shoddy job on the audit, and the fact that they were sexually involved with each other was too much for the company leadership and they were both fired.

Mel put up his condo for sale, Jaycee got her real estate license, and Mel’s condo was her first sale which was to Coach. Mel moved to Ft. Myers and stayed with Christine and Julie while he looked for a new occupation.

Overtime, Christine was becoming more abusive with more drinking and too much idle time. This was making Julie very uncomfortable and when she confronted Christine about it during one of her benders, she demanded Julie to leave and never to come back. With that, Julie, Mel and her two girls left to find an apartment, while Julie filed for divorce.

Looking for a fresh start, Mel convinced Julie to ask for a transfer to fill Jaycee’s former position, and she was immediately accepted. Leaving her girls with their *******, Mel and Julie made plans for the drive to Virginia, and that’s when he gave Jaycee a call to see if she can help Julie find a house.

Julie and Mel had become quite close, and Christine could sense she was losing her grip with Julie. Julie loved Mel’s big cock and realized how much she missed having a man making love to her.

Mel, for his part, was falling for Julie. Loving her blonde, shoulder length hair, her Florida-tanned skin on her 5’5” 125 lb body complemented with 34C breasts, and like Jaycee, freshly shaved pussy. They made a very striking couple, and their torrid sex was cementing their passion for each other.

Hanging up with Mel, Jaycee tells Mike the situation with Mel and Julie. Jaycee was mulling what Julie would want in a new home; she had some ideas that would suit her housing needs when the front doorbell rang.

The k**s are at their grandparents, and they would normally answer the door while Mike and Jaycee were on the deck, so Mike got up to answer it. When Mike returned, Coach John was with him carrying a six pack of beer.

“Coach! What brings you by?” Jaycee asks as she’s got up to greet Coach with a hug and kiss fully on the lips as she stands tippy toe to reach him.

“I ran into Mike at the Food Lion, and he asked if I wanted to stop by since the k**ds are away, so here I am!” Coach said with his big handsome smile.

“Mike, why didn’t tell me?” Jaycee asks.

“I thought it would be fun, and since I haven’t seen you two together yet, and k**ds are gone, thought this would be the perfect opportunity. It’s got to be better than just giving the Coach a blow job in the parking lot!” laughed Mike.

“Well, I have to agree, and it’ll be nice not to have to rush for once.” Jaycee says, winking to Coach reaching for his hand and kissing him again.

“Mike, why don’t you take those beers and put them in the fridge. Coach and I are going to take a leisurely time in the guest room.”

With that, Jaycee leads Coach to the stairs and to the guest room’s queen bed. Quickly stepping out of her shorts and tank top, Coach follows suit stripping out of his athletics shorts and tight-fitting t-shirt.

Standing at a lean 6’2”, 200 lbs, Coach’s veiny black cock is growing to rock hardness. Jaycee’s 5’3” body is quite the contrast next to Coach and she invites him to lay with her on the bed.

Sensing movement at the doorway, Jaycee looks over to see Mike taking a seat next to the bed and video camera in hand. Jaycee is quickly overcome with lust by having her husband watch her and Coach’s hard body and cock all to herself.

Kissing his way down her body, Coach moves down to Jaycee’s smooth and freshly shaven pussy and starts the nipping and eating that has driven Jaycee wild for years starting with her times with Reuben, and every man afterwards.

It doesn’t take her long for her to gush her first orgasm into Coach’s hungry mouth. Drinking in as fast as she’s gushing, Coach is savoring the sweet nectar of this married white woman.

Eventually, Jaycee can’t take much more of Coach’s expert mouth, she implores him up to her, and reaches for his veiny, erect 9” black cock, and easily slides him into her. Welcoming the push of the Coach’s manhood into her vaginal chamber, Jaycee experiences another wave of orgasmic spasms as she clutches the Coach’s muscular arms, her heels digging deep into his butt, drawing him in to the hilt.

In Jaycee’s *******, she’s forgotten that Mike is even present. Mike meanwhile is trying his best to capture every angle of the man fucking his wife in his home. Mike can’t help but to rub his white 6” cock in his shorts while holding the camera steady.

Coach rolls Jaycee over on top of him without breaking stride and Jaycee gushes again with the new sensation of the change in position gives her. Coach feels himself getting close with this blonde wife riding him, totally filling her vagina with his big cock.

“Oh *******, I’m cumming up in you!” Coach grunts. With that he gives one final thrust sending his man seed into the white woman’s womb. This sends another wave in Jaycee’s pussy. Her convulsions push Coach’s cock out of her followed by a stream of cum and pussy juice onto the bed sheets.

Jaycee collapses on Coach’s chiseled chest as she experiences mini orgasms traveling through her pussy. She looks over to Mike and sees he put the camera down and was standing naked by the bed, his white cock as hard as it ever has been.

Rolling off of Coach onto her back, Jaycee invites Mike to examine her. Doing more than that, Mike crawls between his wife’s legs, licking her inner thighs, working his way of to her musky, soaked, swollen pussy. Savoring the aroma, Mike tastes the salty sweetness before him, he commences to clean his wife, licking the black cum from his wife’s pussy.

While Mike is doing his duty, Jaycee turns to Coach lying next to her and takes his still stiff cock into her own mouth, licking and sucking the combined juices and flavors off of the magnificent black cock.

Admiring his handiwork, Mike moves up to Jaycee and enters his cock into his wife’s vagina, experiencing how stretched out she is, Mike is quick to add his cum to her womb.

Looking down at his wife, Mike kisses her on the mouth; the same mouth that was just sucking and licking the cum off of the black cock laying next to them.

“Jaycee, that was almost the hottest thing I think I have seen you do,” Mike tells his wife.

“I’m glad you liked it, hon. This is certainly something I needed for a while,” Jaycee says turning to Coach next to her.

“Yeah b**e. I thought that suck you gave me the other day in the car was special, but this certainly out did that,” Coach said grinning at Jaycee.

After a while, the three of them slide out of bed. Jaycee asks Coach if he wanted to shower and he said only if she joins him, and of course, she said yes and they go to the shower. As they climb into the shower, Mike is left to clean up the guest bed with the soiled sheets.

To his dismay, the mattress has another stain, joining the other stains that Jaycee’s lovers have left their mark to remind him what a slut his wife had become over the years, starting way back with Reuben.
----To be continued

Chapter 26 of Wife’s Story

Jaycee’s real estate career started to take off after she sold Mel’s condo to Coach John. The coach was very complementary of Jaycee’s professionalism and provided her quite a number of referrals from his associate teachers and some sports celebrities that retired to the Hampton Roads area that he got to know from his brief professional baseball career.

Jaycee and Coach continued to meet on occasion for a quick tryst when schedules allowed at his condo, and couple times Jaycee met coach in the parking lot of the high school to give Coach a blow job before baseball practice started.

Of course, all of this was done with her husband’s approval. Except for the one time she didn’t tell Mike was when the SSgt. spent the night after the hurricane. Jaycee didn’t think it appropriate to tell Mike that one of his Marines had spent the night and early morning fucking his wife on Mike’s side of the bed.

Ever since then, Jaycee vowed to not do that again and she did enjoy telling Mike what she did with Coach that day. Mike looked forward to Jaycee’s return, showing Mike evidence of what Coach had done to his wife.

One day sitting on their deck overlooking the golf course, Mike and Jaycee are sipping their drinks when Jaycee’s cell phone rings. “Hello?”

“Hi Jaycee. It’s Mel. How have you been?” Mel asked.

“Oh Mel! So nice to hear from you. Mike and I are on the deck currently and he’s motioning to me that he says hello too,” Jaycee says with a grin.

“That’s good and hello back to Mike! Listen Jaycee, I’m coming back to town for a few days and bringing Julie with me. Long story short, she and Christine are getting a divorce, and Julie wants a fresh start, so she took your old job. Her girls are with their ******* now, so she’s pretty free to do what she wants.”

“Oh Mel, I’m sorry to hear of Christine and Julie divorcing. It’ll be nice to see her again… and you too, of course!” Jaycee grinned, getting a little tingle in her pussy thinking about Mel’s prowess in bed with his talented tongue and magnificent big black cock.

“Yeah, ******* happens. Believe me, I know,” Mel said plainly.

When Mel and Jaycee worked together, he was the company CPA, and she was his staff accountant. When the field office in Ft. Myers, Florida was going to be audited by the IRS, Mel and Jaycee had to go there to find the cause of the audit. Julie was Jaycee’s counterpart at the Florida office and when they arrived, Julie introduced them to her wife, Christine.

Christine was a bit older than Julie and spent 32 years in the Navy. Julie was in an abusive marriage, and Christine helped her get through it and eventually Julie divorced her husband and moved in with Christine, bringing her two girls with her.

Being invited to their house after the audit issues were resolved, Mel and Jaycee relaxed by Christine and Julie’s pool. One thing led to another and all four of them were naked in the hot tub. Christine seduced Jaycee out of the hot tub, and Jaycee had her second sexual experience with another woman.
Mel and Julie ended up fucking in the hot tub until Mel exploded into Julie’s cunt, then Christine offered her cunt to Mel, since it had been years since she had any cock in her pussy.

Returning home, Mel and Jaycee were summoned to the COO’s office because Mel did a shoddy job on the audit, and the fact that they were sexually involved with each other was too much for the company leadership and they were both fired.

Mel put up his condo for sale, Jaycee got her real estate license, and Mel’s condo was her first sale which was to Coach. Mel moved to Ft. Myers and stayed with Christine and Julie while he looked for a new occupation.

Overtime, Christine was becoming more abusive with more drinking and too much idle time. This was making Julie very uncomfortable and when she confronted Christine about it during one of her benders, she demanded Julie to leave and never to come back. With that, Julie, Mel and her two girls left to find an apartment, while Julie filed for divorce.

Looking for a fresh start, Mel convinced Julie to ask for a transfer to fill Jaycee’s former position, and she was immediately accepted. Leaving her girls with their *******, Mel and Julie made plans for the drive to Virginia, and that’s when he gave Jaycee a call to see if she can help Julie find a house.

Julie and Mel had become quite close, and Christine could sense she was losing her grip with Julie. Julie loved Mel’s big cock and realized how much she missed having a man making love to her.

Mel, for his part, was falling for Julie. Loving her blonde, shoulder length hair, her Florida-tanned skin on her 5’5” 125 lb body complemented with 34C breasts, and like Jaycee, freshly shaved pussy. They made a very striking couple, and their torrid sex was cementing their passion for each other.

Hanging up with Mel, Jaycee tells Mike the situation with Mel and Julie. Jaycee was mulling what Julie would want in a new home; she had some ideas that would suit her housing needs when the front doorbell rang.

The k**s are at their grandparents, and they would normally answer the door while Mike and Jaycee were on the deck, so Mike got up to answer it. When Mike returned, Coach John was with him carrying a six pack of beer.

“Coach! What brings you by?” Jaycee asks as she’s got up to greet Coach with a hug and kiss fully on the lips as she stands tippy toe to reach him.

“I ran into Mike at the Food Lion, and he asked if I wanted to stop by since the k**ds are away, so here I am!” Coach said with his big handsome smile.

“Mike, why didn’t tell me?” Jaycee asks.

“I thought it would be fun, and since I haven’t seen you two together yet, and k**ds are gone, thought this would be the perfect opportunity. It’s got to be better than just giving the Coach a blow job in the parking lot!” laughed Mike.

“Well, I have to agree, and it’ll be nice not to have to rush for once.” Jaycee says, winking to Coach reaching for his hand and kissing him again.

“Mike, why don’t you take those beers and put them in the fridge. Coach and I are going to take a leisurely time in the guest room.”

With that, Jaycee leads Coach to the stairs and to the guest room’s queen bed. Quickly stepping out of her shorts and tank top, Coach follows suit stripping out of his athletics shorts and tight-fitting t-shirt.

Standing at a lean 6’2”, 200 lbs, Coach’s veiny black cock is growing to rock hardness. Jaycee’s 5’3” body is quite the contrast next to Coach and she invites him to lay with her on the bed.

Sensing movement at the doorway, Jaycee looks over to see Mike taking a seat next to the bed and video camera in hand. Jaycee is quickly overcome with lust by having her husband watch her and Coach’s hard body and cock all to herself.

Kissing his way down her body, Coach moves down to Jaycee’s smooth and freshly shaven pussy and starts the nipping and eating that has driven Jaycee wild for years starting with her times with Reuben, and every man afterwards.

It doesn’t take her long for her to gush her first orgasm into Coach’s hungry mouth. Drinking in as fast as she’s gushing, Coach is savoring the sweet nectar of this married white woman.

Eventually, Jaycee can’t take much more of Coach’s expert mouth, she implores him up to her, and reaches for his veiny, erect 9” black cock, and easily slides him into her. Welcoming the push of the Coach’s manhood into her vaginal chamber, Jaycee experiences another wave of orgasmic spasms as she clutches the Coach’s muscular arms, her heels digging deep into his butt, drawing him in to the hilt.

In Jaycee’s *******, she’s forgotten that Mike is even present. Mike meanwhile is trying his best to capture every angle of the man fucking his wife in his home. Mike can’t help but to rub his white 6” cock in his shorts while holding the camera steady.

Coach rolls Jaycee over on top of him without breaking stride and Jaycee gushes again with the new sensation of the change in position gives her. Coach feels himself getting close with this blonde wife riding him, totally filling her vagina with his big cock.

“Oh *******, I’m cumming up in you!” Coach grunts. With that he gives one final thrust sending his man seed into the white woman’s womb. This sends another wave in Jaycee’s pussy. Her convulsions push Coach’s cock out of her followed by a stream of cum and pussy juice onto the bed sheets.

Jaycee collapses on Coach’s chiseled chest as she experiences mini orgasms traveling through her pussy. She looks over to Mike and sees he put the camera down and was standing naked by the bed, his white cock as hard as it ever has been.

Rolling off of Coach onto her back, Jaycee invites Mike to examine her. Doing more than that, Mike crawls between his wife’s legs, licking her inner thighs, working his way of to her musky, soaked, swollen pussy. Savoring the aroma, Mike tastes the salty sweetness before him, he commences to clean his wife, licking the black cum from his wife’s pussy.

While Mike is doing his duty, Jaycee turns to Coach lying next to her and takes his still stiff cock into her own mouth, licking and sucking the combined juices and flavors off of the magnificent black cock.

Admiring his handiwork, Mike moves up to Jaycee and enters his cock into his wife’s vagina, experiencing how stretched out she is, Mike is quick to add his cum to her womb.

Looking down at his wife, Mike kisses her on the mouth; the same mouth that was just sucking and licking the cum off of the black cock laying next to them.

“Jaycee, that was almost the hottest thing I think I have seen you do,” Mike tells his wife.

“I’m glad you liked it, hon. This is certainly something I needed for a while,” Jaycee says turning to Coach next to her.

“Yeah b**e. I thought that suck you gave me the other day in the car was special, but this certainly out did that,” Coach said grinning at Jaycee.

After a while, the three of them slide out of bed. Jaycee asks Coach if he wanted to shower and he said only if she joins him, and of course, she said yes and they go to the shower. As they climb into the shower, Mike is left to clean up the guest bed with the soiled sheets.

To his dismay, the mattress has another stain, joining the other stains that Jaycee’s lovers have left their mark to remind him what a slut his wife had become over the years, starting way back with Reuben.
----To be continued
I hope to see some picture to go with this hot and naughty store.

Chapter 16 of Wife’s Story

After watching the video tape that Jaycee and Mel made of their sexual romp, Mel stood up from the sofa and tells Jaycee he’s got to get back home, explaining that his wife is going to have a fit with him being gone for so long.

Jaycee was hoping Mel could stay, but she understood, and does not want to be the cause of furthering Mel’s marriage crisis.

“I understand Mel,” Jaycee says looking up at Mel.

As Mel is standing before her, she sees his cock rising in his boxer shorts, and she reaches to stroke it, then takes it out with her hand.

“Looks like someone wants to stay a little longer,” Jaycee teases while working on the enlarging black cock.

“Baby, you’re making this difficult, but hard to refuse,” Mel says as he moves his cock to Jaycee’s mouth.

Taking his cue, Jaycee engulfs the 9” cock as Mel guides her from the back of her head, slowly fucking her mouth.

“Oh Baby, that’s really good,” Mel says after a few minutes of Jaycee sucking and licking his engorged cock.

She can taste the saltiness on his cock from the early sex. He then directs her to lay back on the sofa, withdrawing his cock from her mouth, with spittle dripping from it and down Jaycee’s chest and breasts. Mel lays between Jaycee’s legs and starts to lick and nip at her pussy.

“Oh my, Mel… you do that so expertly,” Jaycee coos.

Mel looks up at her and says, “You’re going to like this even better. Turnover and get up on your knees.”

Obediently, Jaycee flips over, exposing her sopping pussy and ass for Mel’s benefit. Mel is appreciating the lovely sight before him and moves to bring his black cock into the waiting white pussy of Jaycee’s.

Sliding effortlessly into the well-lubricated cunt, Mel pushes further into her womb, totally filling her with his black cock. Jaycee pushes back into Mel to help get all of him into her, and they both pick up the rhythm of fucking.

Not wanting the fucking to stop, Jaycee turns around to Mel. “Please let me ride you, Mel,” Jaycee breathlessly says.

Mel withdraws and sits back on the sofa as Jaycee climbs atop his cock. Grabbing the rigid cock, Jaycee guides it into her, and she gently slides down on it all the way in her.

Mel grabs her by the ass and bounces Jaycee on his cock while feasting on her breasts. This is going to end quick, Mel thinks to himself reluctantly as he feels his nut welling up in his loins.

“Oh Baby, I’m gonna cum,” Mel almost groans.

Jaycee has been in bliss with this powerful cock fucking her and now it’s going to explode in her womb. “Cum for me, Mel. Fill me!” Jaycee pleads.

With that urging, Mel lets loose another deep planting of his black seed in this white married woman’s cunt.

Jaycee stops her bouncing and collapses into Mel’s arms with her pussy juice and black cum seeping from her pussy. Eventually, Mel’s softening black cock slips out of the white pussy with more cum spilling out onto the blue leather sofa beneath them.

Mel glances at his watch to the amazement that they have been fucking non-stop for the past 90 minutes.

“That was nice, Baby. You really know how to work a man,” Mel smiles at the blonde woman in his arms.

Jaycee falls to the side as more cum ejects from her well-used pussy. “You’re making a mess on your leather sofa, Jaycee,” Mel laughs at her.

“No worries. It’s leather… I’ll wipe it down later,” Jaycee says almost half asleep.

Jaycee’s feet are now on Mel’s lap and he is massaging her perfect pedicured toes and feet. Watching the blonde laying on the sofa as she drifts off, he can’t help but think what a perfect angel she is.

Not wanting to leave her, he knows what awaits him at home, so he carefully extricates himself from Jaycee’s feet and goes up stairs to retrieve his clothes.

Coming back downstairs, he grabs a throw blanket from a chair and drapes it over a now fast asleep Jaycee. Kissing her on the forehead, he steals another look at her before he heads for the door.

The weekend passes, and now its Monday morning. Jaycee’s k*ds came back home Sunday and they spent the day going to the Marine Science Museum then to the beach boardwalk for ice cream.

Mel, on the other hand, almost came to blows with his wife, and spent the remainder of the weekend locked away in his den.

“I can’t do this much longer,” Mel thinks to himself. His nerves are starting to affect his work, and the only respite he’s had was with Jaycee.

She is like no other woman he’s been with. Her professional accountant and soccer mom veneer hid the vixen in her as a sexual counterpart to him that he finds so irresistible.

Back into the weekdays, Mel finds solace in his work, and finds that the time at work outweigh the time at home. He receives an email from the software vendor that his company uses for accounting is hosting an event at Myrtle Beach next week, and the vendor is inviting Mel and another member of his staff to attend.

“Perfect timing,” Mel says to himself. Not only does it give him an opportunity to get away from his wife, but he will insist that Jaycee accompany him. Speaking of whom, in walks Jaycee into her office across from Mel’s

Mel goes to her doorway and greets her, “Good morning! How was your weekend?” Mel says with a wink.

Jaycee smiles with a wink as well and says, “Wonderful! K*ds came home yesterday, and we spent the day at the beach.”

“Speaking of beach, we have an invite from our vendor to attend their event in Myrtle Beach next week, and I signed us up to attend,” Mel smiled.

“Oh Mel, I don’t know about that. I’ve got the k*ds and I don’t want to burden Mike’s parents with another week of watching them,” Jaycee says.

“Well, see if you can make it work. I’m going either way, but, as my staff accountant, I would like you to attend for the sessions they are having about the new software upgrade launches,” Mel said almost insisting.

“I can see what I can do, Mel. Mike is calling tonight and I’ll see what he thinks,” Jaycee replies.

Stepping into her office, closing the door, Mel walks over to Jaycee. “Are you going to tell your husband about us?” Mel asks.

“Mel, I don’t think there’s an ‘us’ to discuss. What happened Saturday was wonderful, but do you think it’s a relationship now after one evening of passion?” Jaycee asked in a hushed tone.

“I’d like to see where ‘us’ goes or give it a chance. Jaycee, I’ve had a crush on you since day 1, and to come to fruition like last Saturday was a dream come true,” Mel confesses, hoping to sway Jaycee.

“Mel, I hope this is not because of your troubles at home. I’ve never had sex with a married man because I don’t want to be the cause of a marriage to end,” Jaycee says.

“Maybe some of it is because of my fucked-up home life. When I was with you, you made all that go away for at least a little while. I want that again. And I don’t want to be the cause of your marriage to end either,” Mel says.

“Do you think we can have it both ways, Mel?” Jaycee asks. She loved the sex they had, just like with Reuben, and Mel is so much gentler, and he hasn’t called me a slut or bitch, yet Jaycee muses.

“I’ve also promised my husband that I will not hide an affair from him, and he understands, except for one time. So, I need to discuss with him tonight before I can promise anything,” Jaycee tells Mel.

“I can live with that, Jaycee. Let me know,” Mel says as he’s opening the door.

“I hope you do have that conversation with your husband,” and he turns to go back to his office.

Later that evening, Jaycee is in the kitchen cleaning up the supper dishes and the phone rings. “Hey Babe, how are you?” Mike asks from Kuwait.

“Hello Sweetheart! All’s good here. Are you staying safe?” Jaycee asks her husband.

“Yes, we’re not anywhere near any action here. We hope to have a better idea how long we’ll be here soon,” Mike replied.

The couple moved onto conversation about the k*ds’ school, their activities, what Mike does while he’s away, and Jaycee’s work.

“Speaking of work, Mike, Mel has asked me to go with him to Myrtle Beach next week for a vendor’s event, so I have to ask your parents to watch the k*ds again,” Jaycee says.

“Ok, Mel seems like a cool guy so you should have fun,” Mike innocently says.

“Mike, you know our agreement? Well, Mel and I had sex this weekend when the k*ds were gone. He’s having trouble with his wife and he seemed to need a friend to be with. We feel really comfortable with each other and one thing led to the next… plus we tested the new video camera,” Jaycee now regretting she even brought it up.

After a pause, Mike says, “Is that why you’re going to Myrtle Beach with him?”

“Could be part of the reason, and the other reason is that it’s about business too, and he’s my boss and wants me there to learn the new software being launched,” Jaycee replied.

“Seems you and business travels suit you well, Jaycee,” Mike says flatly remembering her trips with Reuben and Lem. Mike did enjoy hearing Jaycee give the details to him of her trysts, and now she has a video tape of her and this guy Mel?

“Jaycee, you can go and be with Mel anytime. You deserve to have the attention that I can’t give you. Just one thing; bring the video camera with you. I want to see that tape, you sexy thing,” Mike tells Jaycee.

Jaycee laughs out, “Yes sir! So, you don’t mind if I see Mel on occasion?”

“Yes, have fun. Just not on our bed!” Mike teases.

“Oops. Guess I better get a new mattress before Mike gets home,” Jaycee smiles to herself

Next morning, Jaycee pokes her head into Mel’s office. “Mike said ok and wants to see the tape too,” she whispered to Mel.

Broadly smiling, Mel says, “That’s great, Jaycee! Do you want to fly down or drive to Myrtle Beach?”

“I’d prefer flying, and avoid all that time driving,” Jaycee replied.

The week passes and into the weekend. Mel wanted to visit Jaycee again, but she had the k*ds and couldn’t make other arrangements. He spent the weekend avoiding his wife and was looking forward to Monday and the trip with Jaycee to Myrtle Beach.

Jaycee decided not to pack the video camera as it would take up a lot of space, so she thought to herself that there will be other opportunities for Mike to view future tapes.

The two of them met at the airport and boarded with seats next to each other and enjoyed an ongoing conversation that made the flight seem short. Now in the rental car, Mel and Jaycee drive to the Hilton resort where the event was to be held. Checking into separate rooms, they make plans for dinner.

Changing out of her comfortable travelling clothes, Jayce dresses in a black skirt with gold blouse, thigh high stockings and black pumps. Checking herself in the mirror, Jaycee was sure she and Mel will wind up with each other at the end of the evening, and that thought sent a tingle in her pussy, and then a rivulet of pussy juice meandering down her leg. Now she had to put a thong on to help lessen another accident.

Meeting Mel in the lobby, Jaycee was impressed by Mel’s style as he was with hers. They had reservations in the main dining room and settled for an evening of drinks, dinner and more drinks.

Winding up in the lobby bar, Jaycee is feeling the effects of too much wine and Mel was pacing himself, because he didn’t want to act like a fool once he got Jaycee into the bed. “Hey Jaycee. I’m about ready to call it an evening. May I ******* you to your room?” Mel smiles.

“Certainly, sir,” Jaycee smiled back, knowing how this evening was going to end. Reaching her room, she invites Mel in, and locks the door. She excuses herself for the bathroom and begins to undress leaving her thigh high stockings and high heels on, goes out to the main area to join a now naked Mel laying on her bed.

Assessing the handsome black man laying before her with the wonderful black cock rising, she lays next to him and they embrace in a passionate kiss that leads to a love making session that goes into the night and early morning.

Awakening to the alarm she had set before last night’s dinner; Jaycee stirs and sees that Mel is still with her. The sex was once again mind-blowing, but she tried to remember it all, but it was just a blur of passion. “Mel. MEL! You have to get up and get ready for today,” Jaycee says, rousting him awake.

Mel gets up, a bit groggy himself, bends back down to give Jaycee a kiss then had to use the bathroom. “I’ll see you tonight after the meetings, Jaycee,” Mel says as he gathers his clothes and sneaks down the hallway to his room.

True to form, Jaycee and her paramour successfully trash another bed and mattress and smiles to herself that the housekeeping staff will have plenty to talk about when they see what they have to clean up and how one guest could use up all of the towels too.

Getting out a brown suit with matching pumps and laying out a pair of fresh thigh high stockings, Jaycee gets into the shower and starts the day.

Dressed, make-up and hair all done, Jaycee heads to the convention center of the resort and checks in for her sessions. During one of her sessions, she is able to meet one of the vendor representatives that she has worked with in the past, though mostly through email and phone calls since he was based in California.

His name was Les and he was a black man of average height and build. He was excited to finally meet Jaycee and they joined each other for lunch. Les was very pleased that Jaycee turned out in reality to be a very sweet, and sexy lady.

Les tells Jaycee of the next event later in the year that will be held in Palm Springs, California, and he hopes she can attend.

“I’ll bring it up to Mel when I see him again,” Jaycee says.

“Great! So, what’s your plans for this evening?” Les asks.

“I’m meeting Mel for dinner, and you’re welcome to join us,” Jaycee offered.

Disappointed, Les tells her maybe another time, as he was hoping to be just the two of them.

Back to the sessions, Jaycee is taking in as much information and features of the new accounting software which makes the day go by fast. Towards the end of the day, Jaycee gets a text from Mel: “Hey Baby, plans 4 tonite? How about meeting me at my room this time for some pre-dinner refreshments?”
Jaycee replies, “Ok. C u at 5PM.”

Jaycee decides to stay dressed the way she is in her brown suit and goes directly to Mel’s room. Knocking on the door, Mel opens it and he’s wearing the resort-provided bath robe as he welcomes her in.

Sizing Jaycee up and down, appreciating the professional, yet sexy look Jaycee has, he offers her something from the mini bar. “I’ll take a gin and tonic this time, Mel,” Jaycee requests.

“I think I’ll have the same,” Mel says as he’s preparing their drinks. Bringing the drinks over to where Jaycee is sitting, Mel sits in the chair across from her.
Jaycee’s crossed legs are being ogled by Mel, especially the top of her thigh high stockings peeking from the hem of her suit skirt.

“Jaycee, I’d love to take a picture of you to keep. You look so damn fine,” Mel says as he takes a sip of his *******.

“Ok, but I’d like to see them too please,” Jaycee replies.

Mel retrieves his cell phone and snaps a couple of pictures of Jaycee sitting in the chair. “Wanna join me on the balcony before the sun sets?” Mel offers.

The two of them take seats on the balcony overlooking the beach and ocean. Mel takes some pictures of Jaycee, who’s starting to feel pretty good with the warm ocean breezes and the ******* in her hand.

Mel brings a fresh gin and tonic back out to the balcony and asks Jaycee what she’d like to do for dinner tonight. Considering they leave tomorrow for back home, and it may be a while before they can have sex, Jaycee smiles at Mel, stands up and walks into his room.

Unbuttoning her suit jacket revealing a golden camisole top, she lays across the bed. “Let’s stay in tonight and order room service instead,” Jaycee tempts Mel.

Mel puts down his phone and *******, removing his robe exposing his growing black cock, he comes onto the bed passionately kissing Jaycee. He starts to remove her clothing, unclasping her bra and pulling her skirt and thong off, leaving her in just her stockings and heels.

Mel moves up to Jaycee’s face and offers his now erect black cock for her to lick and suck. Mel reaches for her already wet, shaved married pussy, using his fingers to open her up and massage her swollen clit.

Reciprocating, Jaycee cups his impressive balls and kisses them, and goes back to enjoying Mel’s big black cock in her mouth.

Mel eventually removes his cock from Jaycee’s mouth to move down to her cunt to enjoy her sweetness. Mel continues to orally please Jaycee as she’s about to enter another wave of orgasmic *******.

This time, Mel is not surprised by the sudden explosion of Jaycee’s cunt, he drinks it all in as fast as she produces another gush of pussy honey. With his goatee dripping her juices, Mel moves up her body to kiss Jaycee and she proceeds to lick his mouth and goatee of her own essence.

Mel guides his rigid black cock into Jaycee’s waiting cunt and pushes his way into her instantly spurring her with another orgasm. She hungrily rises to take all the black cock that she can and matches each thrust of Mel’s cock into her.

Not wanting to cum too soon, Mel rolls over onto his back with Jaycee still impaled with his cock, he brings her up in the cowgirl position, and not missing a beat, Jaycee bounces on top of Mel, enjoying the fullness inside her.

Not able to hold back any longer, Mel floods Jaycee’s womb with spurt after spurt of black seed. So much cum that it leaks out from her pussy onto his crotch and dribbles down onto the bed sheets.

Still riding him, Jaycee brings herself to another orgasmic gush to add to the black cum inside her as her cervix contracts to suck the black man’s seed further into her, searching for the fertile egg.

Jaycee collapses on top of Mel as the two lovers breathlessly embrace. After a while, Mel’s cock softens enough to slip out of the married white pussy of

Jaycee and further soaking the sheets and mattress below them. Rolling off Mel, Jaycee snuggles with him, they both doze off blissfully.

Later awakening, it was nighttime, and Mel and Jaycee are in for the night. They consider the room service menu and order in, enjoying each other’s company and conversation. “Jaycee, stay here with me tonight?” Mel asks.

“Alright, but I still need to pack,” Jaycee replies.

“We’ll make time for that. Should have plenty of time to make our flight later in the morning,” Mel says.

After a light dinner, and sexually spent, Mel and Jaycee turn in for the night, laying naked in bed as they spoon into each other, and quickly fall into a fast *******.

Morning comes and Jaycee is the first up. Borrowing Mel’s bath robe, she gathers her strewn about clothes and sneaks out to her room to start packing.

Picking out a black casual skirt and white tee, which is comfortable for the travel today, she wheels her bag back to Mel’s room. The door was unlocked, so

Jaycee lets herself in. Mel was in the bathroom taking a shower. Jaycee pauses to watch Mel soap himself up and starts to lather his lovely black cock.

Jaycee is tempted to join him, but that would make them late, and she hated being late, so she just goes to the coffee maker to make a pot of coffee. After the coffee is brewed, Jaycee goes back out to the balcony to enjoy the morning sunrise sipping on her coffee.

Mel joins her with his own cup of coffee, and he’s dressed back in his bath robe that Jaycee returned to his room. “How are you doing, Baby,” Mel asks in a very relaxed tone.

“Wonderful! You are so good to me, Mel,” Jaycee smiles at Mel.

“You make it easy, Baby. I’m going to miss our time when we get home,” Mel says, already regretting the return to his crumbling home life.

Mel asks Jaycee, “Where do we go from here, Jaycee? I mean the ‘us’ part. We can’t let our passion carry into the office and it’s going to be difficult for me to behave. Also, thank your husband for allowing you and I being together.”

“Mel, I think it’s still too early to consider ‘us’ yet with so much going on with your marriage, and Mike being gone, and I have my own priorities. Let’s take what life offers us, and if those opportunities present themselves, then so be it. I just want to enjoy life and for ‘us’ to be happy,” Jaycee replies, looking at the horizon as the sun climbs higher into the blue sky, contemplating the life changing events that the future holds.
Fantastic read again the story has continued to develop with excellent story line and development, this is a great chapter of this amazing series

Chapter 17 of Wife’s Story

When Jaycee and Mel returned from their trip to Myrtle Beach, they both had some things to catch up on in their respective lives. Jaycee had to get the k**s back from their grandparents’ and get ready to start the school year which meant a lot of back to school shopping. With her husband, Mike, still away overseas, these tasks fell to her as well as maintaining her career and taking care of the house.

Mel had been thinking long and hard about his home situation. He barely got through the front door when his wife commenced haranguing him on why he never returned her calls, and she needs more money for an outfit she wants for the coming new season.

That was when Mel decided enough was enough. He went upstairs, repacked his suitcase, and without a word, he walked out of his own home with his wife chasing after him.

“Where do you think you’re going, Mel!” screamed his wife.

For all of her trophy wife attributes, she turned out to be a nasty woman, and Mel didn’t want to be in this life any longer. He stops and turns around and says,

“I’m leaving! I’m fed up and I’m seeing a lawyer on Monday to file for a divorce. You can keep the house, but I no longer want to be married to you!” Mel shoots back.

Dumbfounded, his wife just watches Mel climb into his SUV, back out of the driveway, and proceed down the street to where, he had no idea.

“Hi Jaycee,” Mel says when Jaycee opens the front door.

“Mel? What are you doing here?” Jaycee asks, hoping the k**s are not around and nosy neighbors are not looking out their window.

“I’ve left my wife finally. I’m done and I want out,” Mel says dejectedly.

Compassionately, Jaycee asks Mel to come in and she gives him a hug. Mel hugs her back and he thinks back to the past week when it was just Jaycee and him, and he was so happy to be with her.

“Where will you go, Mel? I’d offer you the spare bedroom for a day or two to help you sort things out,” Jaycee offered.

She adds, “But, I’m not sure how to explain it to the k**s.”

“I don’t want to put you out, Baby. I appreciate the offer and I’ll spend this weekend looking for my own place. Guess I need to take a few days off next week to take care of matters,” Mel says.

“Well, at least let me introduce you to Tiffany and Andy since you’ll be here over the weekend,” Jaycee tells him and then she calls upstairs to her k**s to come meet mommy’s friend.

The two k**s were excited to meet Mel, and Andy wanted to know if Mel would like to play catch in the backyard. Mel’s heart quickly warmed with the invitation and out they went throwing a football between themselves. Jaycee watches them through the kitchen window after Tiffany went back upstairs.

Mike’s absence has been a bit tough on their s*n and Jaycee likes that he took right to Mel, as maybe a proxy to Mike not being there. Then she began to consider the relationship with Mel.

They can’t possibly be together and to give the k**s an impression that something is going on. She’ll have to talk to Mel and lay out some ground rules while he’s staying here.

Mel and Andy come back into the house and Andy runs back up stairs to his video games.

“He’s a nice k*d, Jaycee. I started missing those times when my k**s where that age,” Mel smiles at Jaycee.

“Hey, Mel. I need to lay some ground rules for you and I while you are here with me and the k**s. I don’t think we should try any playtime, though that would be hard to prevent,” Jaycee states.

“I know, I know. You can’t blame me if I get a little frisky when the k**s aren’t around,” Mel smiles at Jaycee.

“What I need this weekend is some normalcy and no drama. Maybe you can help me find a new place this weekend?” Mel asks.

“Yes, we can do that. You know there are some new condos in the neighborhood, just off the golf course. It might be fun to have you in the neighborhood,” Jaycee smiled and winked at Mel.

Supper time came around and Jaycee made it easy and ordered pizza after running to the store to get some wine and a few other items Mel asked her to pick up.

After supper, the k**s ran back upstairs; Andy back to his video games, and Tiffany to pack an overnight bag now that she has been invited to stay at her girlfriend’s house.

With the k**s off doing their own thing, Mel and Jaycee retire to the deck overlooking the golf course. Jaycee pouring a glass of chardonnay for herself, and cabernet for Mel.

“This is nice, Baby. This is what I needed.” Mel muses.

“Yes, my favorite thing to do is to sit out here in the early evening,” Jaycee replies.

“Myrtle Beach was a fun time. I hope we can do that again,” Mel says to Jaycee.

“It was very enjoyable, Mel. And I’m looking forward to this weekend too,” Jaycee smiles to Mel.

Mel leans over and gives Jaycee a peck on the cheek. Jaycee responds by leaning further over to give Mel a full-mouth kiss. Mel puts his ******* down and pulls Jaycee close to him as the two lovers passionately embrace.

“Mom!?” It was Tiffany standing in the doorway to the deck. Jaycee quickly jumps up while Mel remains sitting looking away from the ******* and *******.

“Mom, what was that all about?” Tiffany demands.

“Honey, Mel is going through some rough times and he was just confiding in me as a friend, and we just got affectionate. Nothing is going to happen or did happen,” Jaycee feeling a wave of embarrassment sweep over her.

“I’m going to my friend’s house, so I’ll see you sometime tomorrow,” Tiffany flatly states. Taking a long look at her ******* and Mel, Tiffany turns to go out through the front door.

“That was too close,” Jaycee says as she sits back down and taking a sip of wine.

“I guess we should be more careful especially with Andy upstairs,” Mel offers.

“He’ll be fine, and I’d be surprised if he doesn’t fall asleep while playing his video games, so we probably won’t see him the rest of the evening,” Jaycee says.

After that, the two had a quiet evening watching a movie, keeping their distance, for now.

“Mel, let me show you to the guest room so you can get settled for the night,” Jaycee says standing to show Mel the guest room. Both are tired after the days’ travel and the earlier drama and they say their goodnights.

Jaycee looks in on her s*n and he’s fast asleep.

Climbing into bed naked, it doesn’t take Jaycee long to fall asleep only to be awaken by Mel climbing under the covers of her bed.

“Mel, did you lose your way back to your room,” Jaycee laughs.

“I could not imagine staying in that room all night when you’re right here. So, we’re just going to have to make this work, with or without the k**s around,” Mel says pulling Jaycee to him.

With that the two lovers once again embrace. Jaycee reaches for Mel’s now-familiar black cock as Mel fondles her always freshly shaved married pussy. And so, starts an evening of fucking and sucking, and orgasmic bliss.

It was just after midnight when the phone rings. The two lovers had just finished their sexual romp and Jaycee reaches over Mel to answer the phone.

“Hey Jaycee! How are you?!” asks her husband from Kuwait.

“Uh, hi honey! Its just after midnight here, so you caught me a little off,” Jaycee says to her husband as she brushes her thick, wavy blonde hair from her face.

She had spent the better part of the last 3 hours fucking and sucking the naked black man laying on her husband’s side of the bed.

“We’re coming back home this week! All secure here so I hope to be home by next weekend!” Mike gleefully says.

“That will be wonderful, darling! I’ll spend the week just getting ready for you!” Jaycee says eying the naked black man with the wonderful black cock next to her.

The morning arrives and Jaycee is out of bed first.

“Mel. MEL! You need to get back to the guest room before Andy wakes up,” Jayce urges.

Mel slides out of the bed, gives Jaycee a kiss and sneaks back to the guest room. Jaycee puts her robe on and heads downstairs to put some coffee on. Soon after, her s*n joins her in the kitchen for breakfast and Saturday morning cartoons in the family room. Mel eventually comes down for some coffee and quick peck on the cheek of Jaycee.

Reading the real estate section of the morning paper, Jaycee points to Mel that there is a condo for sale on the golf course and they have an open house today.

Mel likes the condo and location to work is just right, and close to Jaycee, so he signs a purchase agreement right there and will start to move in tomorrow taking early possession prior to closing.

Needing furniture and kitchen items, Mel and Jaycee spend the day shopping with Andy in tow as well.

They got some odd looks from people wondering if Mel and Jaycee were a family with a blonde headed little b*y too? Interracial relationships were nothing new, but some people made it known that they didn’t approve.

“Jaycee, I need to go back to my place and start packing. I’m not looking forward to the drama, but it’s got to get done. After I’m moved in, I’d like to invite you and your husband over for a little housewarming,” Mel says.

“That’ll be nice, Mel. I’m anxious for Mike to meet you and be okay with us. Meaning the three of us,” Jaycee added.

“I think this will be the ideal situation for us. I mean the three of us,” Mel smiles at Jaycee

Mel then tells Jaycee that he’ll get a hotel for the night since her ******* will be home tonight and didn’t want to press their luck of getting caught again.

Mel found himself a hotel for Saturday night, and Sunday found him at his home with a surprisingly calm soon-to-be ex-wife watching him pack his personal belongings.

Maybe the realization that the gravy train is going to dry up has slapped her onside the head, Mel chuckled to himself.

Finished packing, he loaded up his SUV with his clothes and personal mementos, Mel drove away from his home for the last time. Staying another night at a hotel, Mel was left to consider what the future will hold, and his thoughts turned to Jaycee.

He wanted to ask her to run away with him; to leave her life, her husband, her k**s, and home to start a new life with him. Picking up the phone, Mel calls Jaycee at her home.

“Hello?” Jaycee answers on the other end.

“Hey Baby. How are you doing? Are you busy? I’m at the hotel with nothing more to do and I was hoping you can stop by to talk,” Mel asks.

“Oh Mel, I can’t do that on a Sunday evening with the k**s. And I’ve got to get ready for the week ahead,” Jaycee tells him.

“Can I come by to see you? I won’t even come in the house. We can sit in the driveway in my car and just talk for a little bit,” Mel suggests.

Thinking about that option, Jaycee agrees to that since the k**s will be occupied in their rooms.

Mel is excited to see Jaycee and dresses in golf shorts and polo shirt with no underwear, hoping that he can get Jaycee to suck his cock for a quickie.

Arriving in her driveway, Jaycee climbs into Mel’s SUV. She’s dressed in a sun dress and since she’s home, no need for a bra or panties. She rarely wears panties anyway as she has grown accustomed to going commando for a number of years, encouraged by her first black lover, Rueben.

Her thick, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, complement her athletic 120 lb., 5’3” body. Mel is falling in love with her as he watches her come down the steps to his SUV.

Mel leans over to kiss Jaycee after she is seated on the passenger side. “Hey Baby. Looking real fine and delicious,” Mel grins at her.

“Thank you, Mel,” as Jaycee returns his kiss. “What’s on your mind?” she asks.

“I’ve got to take care of a few things this week, so I won’t be in the office and I probably won’t see you for a few days. So, with that, I was hoping you could help me out with this,” Mel grins as he unzips his shorts and pulls out his increasingly erect black cock.

Looking around, Jaycee is a bit apprehensive to accept Mel’s invitation, but telling him no isn’t an option for her. Reaching over the center-console, Jaycee grasps the now erect black cock and begins to stroke it.

“Mel, you are quite insatiable. Are you going to be in my driveway like this when you move into the neighborhood?” Jaycee coos as she leans over to take the black cock into her mouth.

Loving her blonde hair and head bobbing up and down on his cock, Mel forces her head down further on his hard cock, and reaches behind her, he hikes her dress up and fingers her ass and pussy.

Jaycee begins to feel a surge of orgasms swelling inside her with the naughty scenario being played out in her driveway. She loves the musky taste and masculine smell of Mel’s cock as she works to get her reward of drinking his cum into her belly as a growing orgasm in her clean-shaven married cunt overtakes her body.

Mel is furiously finger-fucking Jaycee’s pussy as he feels her juices gush from her down his hand and onto his leather seats.

Feeling his own orgasm grow he tells her to get ready for the explosion in her mouth. Jaycee continues to stroke and suck Mel as she looks up at him and smiles just as the first of a string of cum shoots on her face.

She immediately wraps her mouth around the cumming black cock, taking its seed into her mouth and down to her belly. She savors the salty warmth of the black cum, like she has so enjoyed over the years of different black men she has been with.

Both Mel and Jaycee sit back eventually after both cumming. Jaycee’s dress is soaked on the backside as she sits in her own orgasmic juices and Mel’s lap is covered in Jaycee’s spit and cum of which overflowed from her mouth.

“Oh Baby, you are so good at that,” Mel grins at Jaycee.

Jaycee smiles back at him and says, “Thank you. You’re so tasty. I just love doing that for you.”

With that, Jaycee leans over to give Mel one more kiss and exits the SUV.

“Stay in touch, Mel and if you need anything from the office, let me know. Mike will be home in a few days and I’m not sure when we can all get together, but this was nice.”

Watching Jaycee walk up the steps to her front door, Mel zips his cock back into his wet shorts, and backs out the driveway to return to his lonely hotel room to ponder what the future holds, and hopes Jaycee will be a big part of that future.
Fantastic read again, not just the amazing sex scenes but the whole back story, the relationship with Mel is developing realistically

Chapter 13 of Wife’s Story… a continuation of sisters’ weekend, 2020.

Lem was making good time from Dover to Ocean City, and the thought of seeing Jaycee again, plus being introduced to her sister, Janey, was enough to push his new Corvette past the speed limit down Highway 1 South.

He thought about those times when he first met Jaycee during that conference in Pinehurst with Reuben, and how he wondered afterwards if she really did get pregnant, whether with him or Reuben.

Turned out, she was pregnant, but the unfortunate circumstances of her miscarriage left both he and Reuben not knowing whose baby she was carrying.

Over the years, Lem has fathered 3 children with 3 different women, all white wife’s who desired to be bred by him due to their husbands’ inability to impregnate them. Those children were fine specimens of superior genes and would later excel in their respective athletic pursuits.

His one *******, Terrance, was now a top tier prospect running back for North Carolina State, and his *******, Desiree, was the star forward for the Duke basketball team. His other *******, Michael, had just gotten a full ride scholarship for track to Clemson.

Lem followed his children’s success and reveled in their accomplishments, but he rarely was able to visit them, due to his business obligations and their mothers’ insistence for him to stay away to prevent any scandalous rumors that may bring to their families.

Lem wasn’t resentful, because he knew that up front, yet, deep down, he yearned for a family of his own and to enjoy the company of his children with a loving wife as well.

Before he knew it, Lem was on the main boulevard of Ocean City. He pulls over to send Jaycee at text:

“In town, what’s the address?” Jaycee immediately replied, and it turned out he was only a block away, so he gunned the ‘vette down the street and parked in visitor’s parking for Janey’s condo.

Armed with a bottle of chardonnay and bouquet of flowers that he picked up before leaving Dover, he buzzed Janey’s condo on the intercom for entry.

“Come on up,” Janey told him. When Lem gets off the elevator, Jaycee was waiting for him.

“Well, hello there handsome,” Jaycee greets Lem with a radiant smile and a hug. “How you been, blondie?” asked Lem, and together they enter Janey’s condo.
Janey greets her new guest as he strolls into her kitchen with the flowers and wine. Janey sizes up Lem and must agree, he’s a fine-looking man, and starts to consider what it might be like to be taken by him. Her sweet sister would know, and hard to believe at one time…

The three of them go out to the balcony overlooking the beach after pouring themselves wine. Lem is enjoying his time seeing Jaycee after these years, but he is taken by Janey. He’s fascinated that such an attractive woman like her never married or had children.

Jaycee sensing Lem’s interest in her sister, didn’t really make her mad. She thought what a perfect couple they would make, so she accommodated them by refilling their glasses as they talked and laughed and seemed to be hitting it off grandly. Jaycee even told Janey that she’ll get supper going while Janey chatted with Lem. Lem for his part is enjoying chatting with Janey, and was wondering how two sisters, born 13 months apart could be so different in appearances.

While Jaycee had thick wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and 34C breast, and maintaining her 5’3” body at 120 lbs, Janey was dark haired, brown eyed 36D that probably pushed her weight to 140 lbs on her 5’4” body.

Joke in the family was that Jaycee, who was the baby of the family, looked a lot like the mailman, when compared to her dark-haired siblings.

After supper, the trio enjoyed another glass of wine. Then it occurred to Lem, where he was going to stay the night. Janey and Jaycee were considering the same thing as the night was getting late.

“Lem, what are you plans for spending the night?” Janey asked.

“Well, I don’t want to assume, but I was hoping to crash on the sofa,” Lem replied. Jaycee was leaving in the morning and considered that she and Janey could share the one bed, but then Janey spoke up.

“Lem, I’d like you to stay with me tonight, if that’s not being too forward,” Janey smiled at Lem.

“I like that idea, but, Jaycee, what do you think?” asked Lem.

Jaycee already knew the answer and said, “I think that’s what is going to happen. You two look like a cute couple, and I think my sis is going to enjoy your visit very much.” Jaycee smiled.

With that, Janey stands up and says to Jaycee, “Sis, let’s get our PJs on and get comfortable.”

Both sisters go into Janey’s bedroom to change, but they really don’t change into PJs but into short teddies.

“After all these years, this is the first time we’ve done anything like this,” Giggled Jaycee.

“I know. This’ll be fun and thank you for introducing Lem. I’m so excited!” exclaimed Janey.

Both sisters walk out to the living room to find Lem on the sofa in only his boxer shorts. At 65, he still had that trim waist, though not as ripped as Jaycee remembered, but still he had a body that made her tingle.

“My my, look what we have here.” Lem said as he admired the two sisters.

Janey joined Lem on the sofa and Jaycee sat across from them. Their teddies didn’t leave much to the imagination and Lem looked over at Jaycee to see her exposed fresh shaven pussy that he’s enjoyed over the years.

Lem felt his cock start to stir, and Janey noticed that too. Janey’s teddy couldn’t cover the fact that her lush dark bush on her pussy was evident and she noticed that Lem was hungrily eying it and her 36D tits.

Like Jaycee, Janey possessed lovely, manicured hands, and she slid one hand up Lem’s thigh as Lem’s cock was starting to poke out through his boxer fly.

Lem, show Janey your cock.” Jaycee smiled.

“Allow me,” Janey said, and she reaches her hand into his fly to extract his girthy, 8 inches of uncut cock.

“Isn’t it marvelous?” Jaycee says to Janey.

“Oh indeed. And to think this is what I’ve been missing out on all these years.” Janey says.

Jaycee feels a tingle building in her own pussy, and she touches herself in response. Janey has Lem’s fully hard cock out now and is stroking it, as Lem pulls Janey to him and they embrace in a passionate kiss.

Jaycee starts to rub herself as she spreads her legs open watching her sister kissing Lem with his wonderful cock in her hand. Lem reaches down for Janey’s lush pussy and finds that she is incredibly moist and easily slides two fingers into her.

Janey widens her legs to give him full access. Lem then stands up and drops his boxer shorts and Janey sits up to take his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes of Janey enjoying the musky taste of Lem’s cock, Lem says, “Baby, let’s take this into the bedroom.

“Jaycee, you are coming along?” Jaycee is on the verge of an orgasm watching her sister with Lem’s cock in her mouth.

“You two go on ahead. I’m fine here.” Lem reaches down to stand Janey up and they go into the bedroom, closing the door.

Jaycee gets up to run to the bathroom just as she is overcome by wave after wave of orgasms with gushes of pussy juices flooding the bathroom floor. She can hear through the walls Janey’s grunts as Lem is surely fucking her which sends another wave through Jaycee.

Jaycee sits on the toilet, totally spent as her sister’s grunts are in rhythm of Lem’s thrusts, and then hears Lem let out a howl as he obviously flooding Janey’s cunt with his seed, and then silence.

Jaycee recovers enough to clean herself up and goes back to the living room after stopping in the kitchen for one more chardonnay for the night. She needs to get her bed made on the sofa, but that’s in Janey’s bedroom, so she quietly opens the door to go inside.

Upon entering, the lights are on and Janey is sucking on Lem’s cock, cleaning it of cum and pussy juice. Janey just smiles at Jaycee and Lem gives her a thumbs-up and a wink. Jaycee collects her bag and linens and leaves the two lovers in their embrace.

Jaycee must get on the road tomorrow and didn’t want to disturb them with her departure. Jaycee gets back on the sofa and takes her phone out to text Mike that she’ll be home tomorrow afternoon.

Then she considers how Justis is doing. She sends him a text, doubting he’ll respond this late in the evening, but he responds immediately.

“Hey sexy bitch. Sup?”

“Going home tomorrow. R U working?”

Justis replies, “No. Want to fuck?”

“Where will you be?” Jaycee asks, and Justis gives her the address to him.

“I can meet you at 1PM?” and Justis replied, “Cool cya then.”

Well, that should be fun, Jaycee mused to herself and she realizes just how tired she is and has no trouble falling deeply asleep.

Jaycee’s alarm sounds on her phone with the sun beaming through the balcony windows. She gets up to get dressed and decides she’ll wear her skirt with silky blouse, no bra or thong with her high heeled boots as a present to Justis.

After showering and a quick glass of orange juice, she quietly lets herself out, not to disturb Janey and Lem. She didn’t hear a sound from them all morning and is pleased that she got the two of them together, but kind of regretted not being able to have Lem to herself. But she’s going to visit Justis, so that’s a fair trade off.

Prior to backing her Mercedes out of the visitor’s parking spot, Jaycee puts in Justis’ address into her on-board navigation, and guns down the main thoroughfare for the highway. Justis’ address turns out to be a trailer park just south of Pocomoke City.

Pulling into the trailer park has Jaycee a bit apprehensive. Her Mercedes E350 sticks out like a sore thumb amongst this neighborhood and she’s wondering if she made the right decision.

As she’s driving through, black men outside of their trailers notice the Mercedes with white blonde lady behind the wheel, and wonder if she’s lost, or looking for *******, which is mostly the case in this neighborhood.

The navigation directs her to Justis’ trailer just a bit farther. She parks and walks up the wooden stairs to the front door. A black man, not Justis, comes to the door.

“What you want?” asked the black man to Jaycee.

“I’m here to visit Justis. This is the right address?” Jaycee stammers.

“Yeah, he’s here. Yo, Justis. Your white ho is here,” calls the black man, and lets Jaycee in.

Once inside, Jaycee is wondering even more if she made a mistake.

Inside the trailer was another black man sitting at the kitchen table with an older black woman next to him. Justis comes down the hallway wearing only sweatpants and combing his hair.

“Hey Jaycee. Looking sexy as fuck,” as Justis comes up to Jaycee and gives her a hug and kiss. The two black men and woman are looking on in amusement at this white woman who’s obviously out of her element.

“Hey lady, you come here for some dope or to get fucked? You don’t look like a crackhead, so I’m guessing to get fucked,” asked the black man that let her in. They all laughed as Jaycee was getting more uncomfortable by the moment.

“Justis, this the bitch you fucked that other day at the rest stop?” asked the other black man.

“Yeah, this is her. Ain’t she something?” asked Justis.

“Nice car, honey. You must have a rich cuck hubby at home,” observed the black lady looking out the window at Jaycee’s Mercedes.

“She’s here to visit with me. Come on down to my room, sexy,” Justis beckons Jaycee.

Once in his room, Justis locks the door as Jaycee sits on the edge of his bed. The room is a mess with the only furniture just a mattress and nothing else. There’s knock on the door; “Yo Justis, let us in,” commanded one of the black men.

“Fuck you, she’s mine,” yelled Justis.

“You better open up now, fucker.” Justis gives up and unlocks the door and the two black men are standing in the doorway.

“She came here to fuck, and we’re just going to help out. This chance don’t happen often with a little honey like that. Aint you going to introduce us, Justis?” leered one of the men.

“That’s Benny on the left and Jam on the right,” Justis pointed to them.

They appeared to be older than Justis and seemed to intimidate him routinely to get their way. They all have been in and out of the state penal system, and when a blonde blue-eyed honey shows up on their doorstep, they’re going to take advantage of the opportunity.

Benny was the biggest of the three with a paunchy midsection noticeable by not having a shirt on, and his body was covered with tattoos. Jam was tall and lanky with tattoos as well. He was tugging on his cock inside his pants, looking Jaycee over.

“Stand up bitch, and start stripping for us,” Benny commanded. With no good options, Jaycee does as she’s told and unbuttons her blouse and unzips her skirt and removed her boots.

With no bra or thong on, her audience smiled in approval. Not wanting to push her luck, Jaycee took the initiative and approached Benny, knelt before him and pulled down his pants to uncover his growing cock. Stroking it she licks it, then takes it into her mouth, much to Benny’s approval.

Grabbing her by the back of her head, Benny starts to face fuck her. Jam is out of his pants, stroking his own impressive cock that is fully erect.

Jaycee reaches over to Jam’s cock and she takes turns sucking each cock. Justis is just sitting there watching it all, stroking his cock as well. After about 10 minutes of Jaycee servicing the two cocks, Benny tells Jaycee to get up and go into the next bedroom.

She does so, and this room is better furnished, but the older lady is in there too, sitting on the bed dressed in just an oversized dirty t-shirt. Benny and Jam follow Jaycee in, and they tell her to get on the bed on her back and spread her legs.

Obediently, Jaycee does so and the black lady touches Jaycee’s leg and moves up to her clean-shaven white pussy.

“That’s a pretty pussy, honey. And it likes black cock too,” the lady says while parting Jaycee’s pussy lips with her fingers.

Benny moves between Jaycee’s legs and moves his hard-black cock up and down Jaycee’s pussy. Jaycee is starting to get very aroused by all this attention, and Benny’s cock easily slides into Jaycee’s married white pussy.

“Oh, that’s nice,” Benny coos and he picks up his rhythm fucking Jaycee. Jaycee has totally submitted to her ordeal and wraps her legs around the big Benny.
Benny liking what he sees and can’t believe the luck he has with this white ho. He feels his nut coming on and he picks up the pace.

Exploding into her womb, Benny unloads his pent-up seed and her cunt overflows with cum and pussy juice. Jaycee is experiencing wave upon wave of orgasms, and fluids are soaking the bed underneath them.

Benny withdraws from Jaycee leaving a trail of cum and fluid as he does so. Admiring his work, Benny slaps Jaycee on the leg. “You’re a nice fuck bitch. I need to keep you around,” leered Benny.

The black lady is still on the bed and touches Jaycees pussy again, sending Jaycee into another orgasm. “Nice going Ben. Come on Jam, get some,” she beckons to Jam.

Jam not wasting any time spins Jaycee around onto her stomach, pulls her ass up to him, and drives his hard-black cock into her sopping pussy. Jaycee is matching Jam’s thrusts all the while gushing her pussy juices onto Jam and the bed.

Jam, not able to hold back, lets loose with his own stream of pent up seed into Jaycee’s already flooded womb.

Pulling out, Jam’s cum spills out of Jaycee adding to the soaked bed linens.

“Nice work boys. Now Justis, get in here,” commanded the black lady.

Justis is already naked with his impressive hard cock at attention. He lays down next to Jaycee and tells her to get on top and do the reverse cowgirl. Mounting Justis, Jaycee does so, but Justis stops her.

“Bitch, I meant in your ass,” Justis says, slapping Jaycee on her butt.

Fortunately, Jaycee has plenty of lubrication and works Justis’ cock into her ass and starts to slowly bounce in this cock. Benny and Jam soon join in with Benny standing over Jaycee ******* her to suck his cock, and Jam below working his cock back into her pussy while Justis is filling her ass.

The foursome must have been going on for at least 20 minutes when the first to cum was Benny spewing another cum shot on Jaycee’s face and another spurt down her throat.

Justis couldn’t hold back any longer and he fills Jaycee’s anus with his spunk.
Justis stays there while Jam nears his second nut, eventually his softening cock slips out of Jaycee’s ass, trialed by a stream of cum and some other things. Jam grunts one more time and deposits his cum on last time into Jaycee’s cunt.

All three men get off the bed, leaving a spent Jaycee laying there, with the black lady beside her, admiring what the men did with her.

“Damn, she’s a hot one,” said Benny. Jaycee mustered a smile and said thank you, and then drifted off asleep. When she woke up, it was almost nighttime, and she was in the bed alone. Someone had put the blanket over her, and then she noticed how wet the bed was and that she’s been sleeping in it for a few hours.

Wishing to get to the bathroom to clean up, she goes out of the bedroom to a bathroom, she sees the black lady coming out of the bathroom. “You ready to get yourself cleaned up, hon?” smiled the black lady to Jaycee.

“Yes, I would appreciate it very much,” Jaycee said.

“I put some clean towels in there for you and help yourself to anything you need in there,” the black lady said.

Jaycee was very appreciative and set about cleaning up. After a shower and toweling off, Jaycee wrapped herself in the towel and went to Justis’ room where her clothes were.

Seems the men were nowhere to be seen, so Jaycee quietly gets dressed, and goes out to the living room. The black lady is sitting on the sofa with the TV on, and she gets up to greet Jaycee.

“Are you hungry, or want something to *******, hon?” offered the black lady.

Accepting a bottle of water, Jaycee sat down at the kitchen table.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name,” Jaycee asked.

“I’m Angela, or Angie,” she replied to Jaycee.

“Where did everybody go, and what’s the relationship to everybody?” Jaycee asked.

“Those are my brothers, and I’m the big sister. This is my home and I invited them to stay here, so long as they had jobs, and stay out of trouble. Right now, they’re at work, but said to say goodbye to you,” Angie said.

Looking at the time, Jaycee still had a 3-hour drive to get home and didn’t want to drive too late into the night.

“Angie, I need to get going home. This was fun after all, but I wish I knew in advance what to expect,” chuckled Jaycee.

“You’re a good sport, hon. Justis can’t stop talking about you. I hope you’ll stay in touch with him and keep him straight,” Angie said.

“I will, I promise, but now I have to get going,” and with that Jaycee thanked and hugged Angie, and walked out to her car for the uneventful ride home.

She had the one regret that she didn’t take pictures for Mike to enjoy after she got home.
“I guess I’ll just have to tease him with a story instead,” Jaycee mused to herself as she pushes past the speed limit in her Mercedes towards home.

Chapter 27 of Wife’s Story

Author’s note: Taking a different approach here, developing another back story. Hope you can follow along and would love to see your comments. Thanks for your time!

Dr. Phylicia Barnes struggled to wake herself up and slowly realized she was naked in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room. The morning sun was just starting to peek through the window blinds when she rolled over to the other side of the bed that was still warm from a recent occupant, but now empty.

Slowly she recalls the previous evening’s events, trying to piece together how she wound up in her current circumstance. Being a combat-trained trauma surgeon, Phylicia did a quick self-assessment of her physical state.

Realizing she was indeed naked led her to the conclusion she had sex with someone; who it was escapes her now. Touching her vagina she was right. Inserting two fingers inside herself, she brought her fingers up to her nose and confirmed she had been fucked recently and the taste she took confirmed the sperm was still alive and well inside her.

She realized she was a bit sore down there too and noticed a large wet spot that she was sleeping on earlier betrayed the fact that whoever she was having sex with, made a big mess as Phylicia was known be a big squirter when with or without a man.

Having comfirmed she was good to go, she then heard someone in the bathroom urinating into the toilet. Sliding out of bed to retrieve her t-shirt and panties, she walks to the door of the bathroom and immediately recalls the man she spent the night with.

Admiring the firmness of his ass, the muscular legs and vee-shaped torso, Phylicia smiled to herself, and bit by bit, her recollection of the previous night came to her.

Navy Lieutenant, Medical Corps, Phylicia Barnes was the Battalion Surgeon for her US Marine unit stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC. She was slated to transfer to the Naval Medical Center at Portsmouth, VA soon after her unit’s last combined-arms exercise at Fort Bragg, NC.

On the last night of the exercise and after debriefings, the officers of the battalion managed to get a couple of 5-ton tactical trucks to take them to the base’s Officer’s Club to throw a farewell celebration for Dr. Barnes.

She had been with the battalion just over 2 years and gained a reputation for being a no-nonsense doctor with her Marines. During unit physical training or ******* marches, Phylicia was known to put a lot of her officer counterparts to shame physically. Playing college lacrosse and a cross-country runner, Phylicia’s physical attributes certainly complemented her duties. Many a young Marine would try to see her with the excuses of not feeling well and she would smile at them and joke around, give them two 800mg Motrins and 24 hours light duty.

When in uniform, her long brunette hair was always in a tight bun. Standing at 5’6” and weighing in at a solid 130 lbs, she looked more Marine than Navy which gave her immediate respect by her Marines.

Arriving at the “O” Club, the officers jumped off the back of the trucks. Giving the drivers instructions to return at 0700 in the morning to bring back to the “field”, they all went across the street to get rooms at the Bachelor Officer Quarters (BOQ) for the night.

Taking advantage of the showers in their rooms after spending 10 days in the field, they washed 10 days of grime and filth away. Changing into clean cammies, they all make their way to the club to start the celebration.

Phylicia was the first to arrive and walked into the main club bar and spotted the manager and approached him to see if the manager can set aside some of the bar space for the Marines and her.

Approaching the manager, Phylicia was wondering if he was active duty, but wearing civilian clothing. She quickly looked him over and was quite impressed with his physical stature. Thin waist, muscular arms straining the short sleeved dress shirt, Phylicia introduced herself to the older black gentleman.

“Excuse, sir, I’m Dr. Phylicia Barnes and in about 5 minutes your club will be overrun… with Marines, so you do have a spot where you can contain the boys?” Phylicia smiled showing perfect white teeth.

Lem eyed the young Dr. for a second and smiled in return. When a good looking woman can fill out a pair cammies like this one, it’s sure to get his attention.

Lem had just taken the manager’s position when he left the hospital catering business. Being a retired soldier who had managed various officer and enlisted clubs when he was active duty, he was perfect for this new job. Plus, it had great perks that brought many an opportunity for a lonely wife to sit at the bar while her soldier-husband was out shooting guns or blowing stuff up.

“Sure, Dr. Right this way. What’s the occasion for?” Lem asked.

“It’s in my honor and my farewell. I’m heading to Virginia when we get back to Lejeune,” Phylicia replied.

“Really? Well if you need a Realtor, I have a good friend in that area that can help you out. Her name is Jaycee Sanders. I usually carry her card with me, but I’ll have to get one from my office later.”

“Nice! That would help a lot to have a contact. I’m already stressing on the move up there.”

“Well, here’s my card, Dr. If I can be of service again, give me a call.” Lem smiled, looking Phylicia directly into eyes.

“Um, please call me Phylicia,” she said, returning his gaze, feeling a bit turned on by the exchange.

For Lem’s part, he was getting a bit aroused as well with this beautiful blue eyed brunette looking up at him. “I’m going to keep an eye on this one tonight. Getting a good vibe from her…” he muses to himself.

Just then, the Marines arrive and Lem wishes Phylicia a nice evening as she is enveloped by her fellow officers for a night of drinking, toasts, and stories.

As the night goes on, Lem checks on the Marine party to make sure they have all they need to ******* and eat. He sees Phylicia having a great time and she glances over at him too, flashes a smile at him then returns to her conversations.

Never a big drinker, Phylicia knew she had to pace herself lest she have a repeat of Thailand with the married Marine Colonel when she was there for a planning conference.

The club closed at 10 PM and Lem flashed the lights signifying last call for alcohol. The bartender took one more flurry of ******* orders and Lem returns to his office to start the close-out for the night.

“Excuse me sir. Can I get that Realtor’s card from you before we call it a night?” Phylicia asked from Lem’s office doorway.

Smiling, Lem says, “Sure. Come on in and have a seat while I look for it.”

Grateful for the seat, Phylicia is feeling the effects of one too many shots of tequila. She’s always been a happy *******, but also a horny one as well. She’s looking forward to the less scrutiny-environment of the Navy compared to the Marines. Though she enjoyed her time with them, the Marines are a hard bunch and she had to mind her discretion of being seen anything other than the Navy doctor responsible for her battalion of Marines.

“Are your friends breaking up for the night?” Lem asked.

“Yeah, pretty much. Everyone is pretty much tapped out from being in the field. We’re all looking forward to a night in bed with sheets and not in a sleeping bag on a cot,” she replied.

Having found the Realtor’s card, Lem hands it to Phylicia. Just the thought of Jaycee brings a secret smile to Lem as he remembers the times he spent with her; the first time at Pinehurst at the state hospital conference when he met her through his old friend Reuben. It’s been a while, but they have stayed in contact and Jaycee even sent him some business cards just in case he came across someone moving to the Hampton Roads area and needed a Realtor.

There’s a knock at the office door as the night bartender delivers the till to Lem to close out the night leaving Phylicia and Lem as the only ones remaining in the club.

Phylicia decides it’s time for her to leave and head back to her BOQ room, but lingers just long enough for Lem to make a suggestion. “Hey Doc. How about a nightcap at my place? I’m just outside the base gate and I would love to get to know more about you,” Lem says.

The offer makes Phylicia swoon. It’s been so long that any man has made such a proposition and this handsome older man is doing just that and somebody that is not in her chain of command, so she jumps at the opportunity.

“Yes, Lem, I would like that!” she replies

Quickly closing up the club and locking up the night’s proceeds, Lem invites Phylicia to his Corvette in the parking lot.

Always a Jeep or pick up gal, Phylicia ogled the Corvette’s interior as the handsome black man slid into the driver’s side and revved the powerful sports car.

Cruising down the main boulevard towards the base’s main gate, Phylicia undid her tight hair bun to let her silky brunette hair cascade past her shoulders, shedding her military bearing for what was to be the start of a lustful evening.

Arriving at Lem’s condo, Phylicia starts to have second thoughts on what she is getting herself into. She’s got to be back at base at 0700 for the ride back to the field and here she is with an almost total stranger, off base, and certainly will end up having sex with this man.

Once inside, Lem invites Phylicia to have a seat on the sofa as he pours a couple of glasses of neat bourbons. Handing her a glass, Phylicia is starting to relax as Lem turns on the stereo for some smooth jazz music.

Loosening his tie, Lem sits next to Phylicia and offers a toast to her for her stint with the Marines and good luck in the future at the Naval Hospital.

Sipping the Kentucky bourbon seems to sooth Phylicia’s second thoughts even more as she begins to enjoy the conversation with her new friend, Lem. After about an hour of back and forth jousting, Phylicia is the first to make a move.

Before standing up, Phylicia unlaces her boots and places them next to the sofa. Standing up, she unbuttons her cammie top, unbuckles her belt and steps out her cammie pants stripping off her boot socks in almost the same movement. Clad only in her olive drab tshirt and panties, she bends down to kiss Lem fully on the lips and their tongues entwine.

Lem stands up and takes Phylicia by the hand leads her to his bedroom. Directing her to lay down, Lem strips out of his clothes as Phylicia pulls off her tshirt and panties, exposing her 36B breasts and trimmed brunette pussy.

Lem’s still ripped body oozes sexiness and manliness the likes Phylicia has never seen before. Even the Marines she has seen naked in her professional role, none that she can recall come close to this Adonis.

Her eyes immediately go to the ever-growing big black cock of Lem’s. Not quite 9 inches but thick, veiny and uncut. Phylicia is almost in a trance as Lem joins her in an embrace on the bed.

Grasping the now rock-hard cock, Phylicia is stroking it, and massaging the large black balls as she does so. Wanting so much to taste his manhood, she works her way down his muscled body, taking the man’s cock into her mouth, savoring the musky taste and smell.

Lem is truly enjoying this younger white woman servicing his cock, wrapping her long brunette hair in his hand, forsing Phylicia further down on his cock causing her to salivate all the more making for a very wet mess.

“Baby, you need to climb up on this here black cock and get fucked,” Lem implored.

Welcoming the opportunity to feel Lem in her womb, she gladly rides up on top of him, guiding the glistening cock into her very moist pussy. Grabbing her by the hips, Lem bounces Phylicia on his cock.

So many sensations are going through Phylicia; she is out of her mind in lust as wave after wave of orgasms overtake her, she can’t remember much afterwards or when they finished. Whatever Lem did to her, she never, ever has experienced before.

In the morning when she groggily got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, there was Lem urinating in the toilet. Still admiring his ass, Lem finishes and turns to see Phylicia in the doorway. Walking over to her, he hugs and kisses her, wiping her long brown hair from her face as he does so.

“Hi Baby… doing ok?” Lem asked.

“Oh yes, more than ok. You are phenomenal, sir,” she replies with a smile as her head rests against the chiseled chest.

Realizing what time it must be, Phylicia snaps out of her reverie as she needs to get back to base and the ride back the exercise area.

“Oh my God, Lem! You need to get me back to the base for my ride by 0700!” an almost hysterical Phylicia says as she scrambles to get her uniform back on and boots laced up.

Putting on shorts and tshirt, Lem leads Phylicia to the parking lot and his ‘vette for the quick ride back to the BOQ. “Lem, you have to let me out in the back of the BOQ; I can’t be seen getting out of your car,” she says.

Exiting the car, Phylicia gives Lem one more kiss, both swearing to stay in touch since they will only be a few hours away.

Lem considers the past evening as he watches Phylicia go in the back door of the BOQ and thinks it may not be a bad idea to visit when she gets settled. Heck, maybe see Jaycee too. Hmm, what fun could that be, Lem thought laughing to himself.

Climbing into the back of the truck, Phylicia is kind of a mess with her hair not the usual tight bun and looking like she didn’t get much sleep.

“Doc, you doing okay? You look like *******,” the Executive Office says.

“I’m doing okay, sir. Just those extra shooters caught up to me last night,” Phylicia replied.

As she rides in the back of the truck, she contemplates the previous evening. She’s sorry she didn’t get a shower in and get cleaned up from the torrid sexcapades a few hours ago. Plus, with all of the passion, she must have lost her head. She thinks to herself, “Phyl, you big dummy, really, sex with a black guy and no protection and not even taking birth control?”

How’s this going to play out, she rues the thought….

Last edited:

Author’s note: Taking a different approach here, developing another back story. Hope you can follow along and would love to see your comments. Thanks for your time!

Dr. Phylicia Barnes struggled to wake herself up and slowly realized she was naked in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room. The morning sun was just starting to peek through the window blinds when she rolled over to the other side of the bed that was still warm from a recent occupant, but now empty.

Slowly she recalls the previous evening’s events, trying to piece together how she wound up in her current circumstance. Being a combat-trained trauma surgeon, Phylicia did a quick self-assessment of her physical state.

Realizing she was indeed naked led her to the conclusion she had sex with someone; who it was escapes her now. Touching her vagina she was right. Inserting two fingers inside herself, she brought her fingers up to her nose and confirmed she had been fucked recently and the taste she took confirmed the sperm was still alive and well inside her.

She realized she was a bit sore down there too and noticed a large wet spot that she was sleeping on earlier betrayed the fact that whoever she was having sex with, made a big mess as Phylicia was known be a big squirter when with or without a man.

Having comfirmed she was good to go, she then heard someone in the bathroom urinating into the toilet. Sliding out of bed to retrieve her t-shirt and panties, she walks to the door of the bathroom and immediately recalls the man she spent the night with.

Admiring the firmness of his ass, the muscular legs and vee-shaped torso, Phylicia smiled to herself, and bit by bit, her recollection of the previous night came to her.

Navy Lieutenant, Medical Corps, Phylicia Barnes was the Battalion Surgeon for her US Marine unit stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC. She was slated to transfer to the Naval Medical Center at Portsmouth, VA soon after her unit’s last combined-arms exercise at Fort Bragg, NC.

On the last night of the exercise and after debriefings, the officers of the battalion managed to get a couple of 5-ton tactical trucks to take them to the base’s Officer’s Club to throw a farewell celebration for Dr. Barnes.

She had been with the battalion just over 2 years and gained a reputation for being a no-nonsense doctor with her Marines. During unit physical training or ******* marches, Phylicia was known to put a lot of her officer counterparts to shame physically. Playing college lacrosse and a cross-country runner, Phylicia’s physical attributes certainly complemented her duties. Many a young Marine would try to see her with the excuses of not feeling well and she would smile at them and joke around, give them two 800mg Motrins and 24 hours light duty.

When in uniform, her long brunette hair was always in a tight bun. Standing at 5’6” and weighing in at a solid 130 lbs, she looked more Marine than Navy which gave her immediate respect by her Marines.

Arriving at the “O” Club, the officers jumped off the back of the trucks. Giving the drivers instructions to return at 0700 in the morning to bring back to the “field”, they all went across the street to get rooms at the Bachelor Officer Quarters (BOQ) for the night.

Taking advantage of the showers in their rooms after spending 10 days in the field, they washed 10 days of grime and filth away. Changing into clean cammies, they all make their way to the club to start the celebration.

Phylicia was the first to arrive and walked into the main club bar and spotted the manager and approached him to see if the manager can set aside some of the bar space for the Marines and her.

Approaching the manager, Phylicia was wondering if he was active duty, but wearing civilian clothing. She quickly looked him over and was quite impressed with his physical stature. Thin waist, muscular arms straining the short sleeved dress shirt, Phylicia introduced herself to the older black gentleman.

“Excuse, sir, I’m Dr. Phylicia Barnes and in about 5 minutes your club will be overrun… with Marines, so you do have a spot where you can contain the boys?” Phylicia smiled showing perfect white teeth.

Lem eyed the young Dr. for a second and smiled in return. When a good looking woman can fill out a pair cammies like this one, it’s sure to get his attention.

Lem had just taken the manager’s position when he left the hospital catering business. Being a retired soldier who had managed various officer and enlisted clubs when he was active duty, he was perfect for this new job. Plus, it had great perks that brought many an opportunity for a lonely wife to sit at the bar while her soldier-husband was out shooting guns or blowing stuff up.

“It’s in my honor and my farewell. I’m heading to Virginia when we get back to Lejeune,” Phylicia replied.

“Really? Well if you need a Realtor, I have a good friend in that area that can help you out. Her name is Jaycee Sanders. I usually carry her card with me, but I’ll have to get one from my office later.”

“Nice! That would help a lot to have a contact. I’m already stressing on the move up there.”

“Well, here’s my card, Dr. If I can be of service again, give me a call.” Lem smiled, looking Phylicia directly into eyes.

“Um, please call me Phylicia,” she said, returning his gaze, feeling a bit turned on by the exchange.

For Lem’s part, we was getting a bit aroused as well with this beautiful blue eyed brunette looking up at him. “I’m going to keep an eye on this one tonight. Getting a good vibe from her…” he muses to himself.

Just then, the Marines arrive and Lem wishes Phylicia a nice evening as she is enveloped by her fellow officers for a night of drinking, toasts, and stories.

As the night goes on, Lem checks on the Marine party to make sure they have all they need to ******* and eat. He sees Phylicia having a great time and she glances over at him too, flashes a smile at him then returns to her conversations.

Never a big drinker, Phylicia knew she had to pace herself lest she have a repeat of Thailand with the married Marine Colonel when she was there for a planning conference.

The club closed at 10 PM and Lem flashed the lights signifying last call for alcohol. The bartender took one more flurry of ******* orders and Lem returns to his office to start the close-out for the night.

“Excuse me sir. Can I get that Realtor’s card from you before we call it a night?” Phylicia asked from Lem’s office doorway.

Grateful for the seat, Phylicia is feeling the effects of one too many shots of tequila. She’s always been a happy *******, but also a horny one as well. She’s looking forward to the less scrutiny-environment of the Navy compared to the Marines. Though she enjoyed her time with them, the Marines are a hard bunch and she had to mind her discretion of being seen anything other than the Navy doctor responsible for her battalion of Marines.

“Yeah, pretty much. Everyone is pretty much tapped out from being in the field. We’re all looking forward to a night in bed with sheets and not in a sleeping bag on a cot,” she replied.

Having found the Realtor’s card, Lem hands it to Phylicia. Just the thought of Jaycee brings a secret smile to Lem as he remembers the times he spent with her; the first time at Pinehurst at the state hospital conference when he met her through his old friend Reuben. It’s been a while, but they have stayed in contact and Jaycee even sent him some business cards just in case he came across someone moving to the Hampton Roads area and needed a Realtor.

There’s a knock at the office door as the night bartender delivers the till to Lem to close out the night leaving Phylicia and Lem as the only ones remaining in the club.

Phylicia decides it’s time for her to leave and head back to her BOQ room, but lingers just long enough for Lem to make a suggestion. “Hey Doc. How about a nightcap at my place? I’m just outside the base gate and I would love to get to know more about you,” Lem says.

The offer makes Phylicia swoon. It’s been so long that any man has made such a proposition and this handsome older man is doing just that and somebody that is not in her chain of command, so she jumps at the opportunity.

Quickly closing up the club and locking up the night’s proceeds, Lem invites Phylicia to his Corvette in the parking lot.

Always a Jeep or pick up gal, Phylicia ogled the Corvette’s interior as the handsome black man slid into the driver’s side and revved the powerful sports car.

Cruising down the main boulevard towards the base’s main gate, Phylicia undid her tight hair bun to let her silky brunette hair cascade past her shoulders, shedding her military bearing for what was to be the start of a lustful evening.

Arriving at Lem’s condo, Phylicia starts to have second thoughts on what she is getting herself into. She’s got to be back at base at 0700 for the ride back to the field and here she is with an almost total stranger, off base, and certainly will end up having sex with this man.

Once inside, Lem invites Phylicia to have a seat on the sofa as he pours a couple of glasses of neat bourbons. Handing her a glass, Phylicia is starting to relax as Lem turns on the stereo for some smooth jazz music.

Loosening his tie, Lem sits next to Phylicia and offers a toast to her for her stint with the Marines and good luck in the future at the Naval Hospital.

Sipping the Kentucky bourbon seems to sooth Phylicia’s second thoughts even more as she begins to enjoy the conversation with her new friend, Lem. After about an hour of back and forth jousting, Phylicia is the first to make a move.

Before standing up, Phylicia unlaces her boots and places them next to the sofa. Standing up, she unbuttons her cammie top, unbuckles her belt and steps out her cammie pants stripping off her boot socks in almost the same movement. Clad only in her olive drab tshirt and panties, she bends down to kiss Lem fully on the lips and their tongues entwine.

Lem stands up and takes Phylicia by the hand leads her to his bedroom. Directing her to lay down, Lem strips out of his clothes as Phylicia pulls off her tshirt and panties, exposing her 36B breasts and trimmed brunette pussy.

Lem’s still ripped body oozes sexiness and manliness the likes Phylicia has never seen before. Even the Marines she has seen naked in her professional role, none that she can recall come close to this Adonis.

Her eyes immediately go to the ever-growing big black cock of Lem’s. Not quite 9 inches but thick, veiny and uncut. Phylicia is almost in a trance as Lem joins her in an embrace on the bed.

Grasping the now rock-hard cock, Phylicia is stroking it, and massaging the large black balls as she does so. Wanting so much to taste his manhood, she works her way down his muscled body, taking the man’s cock into her mouth, savoring the musky taste and smell.

Lem is truly enjoying this younger white woman servicing his cock, wrapping her long brunette hair in his hand, forsing Phylicia further down on his cock causing her to salivate all the more making for a very wet mess.

“Baby, you need to climb up on this here black cock and get fucked,” Lem implored.

Welcoming the opportunity to feel Lem in her womb, she gladly rides up on top of him, guiding the glistening cock into her very moist pussy. Grabbing her by the hips, Lem bounces Phylicia on his cock.

So many sensations are going through Phylicia; she is out of her mind in lust as wave after wave of orgasms overtake her, she can’t remember much afterwards or when they finished. Whatever Lem did to her, she never, ever has experienced before.

In the morning when she groggily got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, there was Lem urinating in the toilet. Still admiring his ass, Lem finishes and turns to see Phylicia in the doorway. Walking over to her, he hugs and kisses her, wiping her long brown hair from her face as he does so.

“Oh yes, more than ok. You are phenomenal, sir,” she replies with a smile as her head rests against the chiseled chest.

Realizing what time it must be, Phylicia snaps out of her reverie as she needs to get back to base and the ride back the exercise area.

“Oh my God, Lem! You need to get me back to the base for my ride by 0700!” an almost hysterical Phylicia says as she scrambles to get her uniform back on and boots laced up.

Putting on shorts and tshirt, Lem leads Phylicia to the parking lot and his ‘vette for the quick ride back to the BOQ. “Lem, you have to let me out in the back of the BOQ; I can’t be seen getting out of your car,” she says.

Exiting the car, Phylicia gives Lem one more kiss, both swearing to stay in touch since they will only be a few hours away.

Lem considers the past evening as he watches Phylicia go in the back door of the BOQ and thinks it may not be a bad idea to visit when she gets settled. Heck, maybe see Jaycee too. Hmm, what fun could that be, Lem thought laughing to himself.

Climbing into the back of the truck, Phylicia is kind of a mess with her hair not the usual tight bun and looking like she didn’t get much sleep.

“I’m doing okay, sir. Just those extra shooters caught up to me last night,” Phylicia replied.

As she rides in the back of the truck, she contemplates the previous evening. She’s sorry she didn’t get a shower in and get cleaned up from the torrid sexcapades a few hours ago. Plus, with all of the passion, she must have lost her head. She thinks to herself, “Phyl, you big dummy, really, sex with a black guy and no protection and not even taking birth control?”

Chapter 13 of Wife’s Story… a continuation of sisters’ weekend, 2020.

Lem was making good time from Dover to Ocean City, and the thought of seeing Jaycee again, plus being introduced to her sister, Janey, was enough to push his new Corvette past the speed limit down Highway 1 South.

He thought about those times when he first met Jaycee during that conference in Pinehurst with Reuben, and how he wondered afterwards if she really did get pregnant, whether with him or Reuben.

Turned out, she was pregnant, but the unfortunate circumstances of her miscarriage left both he and Reuben not knowing whose baby she was carrying.

Over the years, Lem has fathered 3 children with 3 different women, all white wife’s who desired to be bred by him due to their husbands’ inability to impregnate them. Those children were fine specimens of superior genes and would later excel in their respective athletic pursuits.

His one *******, Terrance, was now a top tier prospect running back for North Carolina State, and his *******, Desiree, was the star forward for the Duke basketball team. His other *******, Michael, had just gotten a full ride scholarship for track to Clemson.

Lem followed his children’s success and reveled in their accomplishments, but he rarely was able to visit them, due to his business obligations and their mothers’ insistence for him to stay away to prevent any scandalous rumors that may bring to their families.

Lem wasn’t resentful, because he knew that up front, yet, deep down, he yearned for a family of his own and to enjoy the company of his children with a loving wife as well.

Before he knew it, Lem was on the main boulevard of Ocean City. He pulls over to send Jaycee at text:

“In town, what’s the address?” Jaycee immediately replied, and it turned out he was only a block away, so he gunned the ‘vette down the street and parked in visitor’s parking for Janey’s condo.

Armed with a bottle of chardonnay and bouquet of flowers that he picked up before leaving Dover, he buzzed Janey’s condo on the intercom for entry.

“Come on up,” Janey told him. When Lem gets off the elevator, Jaycee was waiting for him.

“Well, hello there handsome,” Jaycee greets Lem with a radiant smile and a hug. “How you been, blondie?” asked Lem, and together they enter Janey’s condo.
Janey greets her new guest as he strolls into her kitchen with the flowers and wine. Janey sizes up Lem and must agree, he’s a fine-looking man, and starts to consider what it might be like to be taken by him. Her sweet sister would know, and hard to believe at one time…

The three of them go out to the balcony overlooking the beach after pouring themselves wine. Lem is enjoying his time seeing Jaycee after these years, but he is taken by Janey. He’s fascinated that such an attractive woman like her never married or had children.

Jaycee sensing Lem’s interest in her sister, didn’t really make her mad. She thought what a perfect couple they would make, so she accommodated them by refilling their glasses as they talked and laughed and seemed to be hitting it off grandly. Jaycee even told Janey that she’ll get supper going while Janey chatted with Lem. Lem for his part is enjoying chatting with Janey, and was wondering how two sisters, born 13 months apart could be so different in appearances.

While Jaycee had thick wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and 34C breast, and maintaining her 5’3” body at 120 lbs, Janey was dark haired, brown eyed 36D that probably pushed her weight to 140 lbs on her 5’4” body.

Joke in the family was that Jaycee, who was the baby of the family, looked a lot like the mailman, when compared to her dark-haired siblings.

After supper, the trio enjoyed another glass of wine. Then it occurred to Lem, where he was going to stay the night. Janey and Jaycee were considering the same thing as the night was getting late.

“Lem, what are you plans for spending the night?” Janey asked.

“Well, I don’t want to assume, but I was hoping to crash on the sofa,” Lem replied. Jaycee was leaving in the morning and considered that she and Janey could share the one bed, but then Janey spoke up.

“Lem, I’d like you to stay with me tonight, if that’s not being too forward,” Janey smiled at Lem.

“I like that idea, but, Jaycee, what do you think?” asked Lem.

Jaycee already knew the answer and said, “I think that’s what is going to happen. You two look like a cute couple, and I think my sis is going to enjoy your visit very much.” Jaycee smiled.

With that, Janey stands up and says to Jaycee, “Sis, let’s get our PJs on and get comfortable.”

Both sisters go into Janey’s bedroom to change, but they really don’t change into PJs but into short teddies.

“After all these years, this is the first time we’ve done anything like this,” Giggled Jaycee.

“I know. This’ll be fun and thank you for introducing Lem. I’m so excited!” exclaimed Janey.

Both sisters walk out to the living room to find Lem on the sofa in only his boxer shorts. At 65, he still had that trim waist, though not as ripped as Jaycee remembered, but still he had a body that made her tingle.

“My my, look what we have here.” Lem said as he admired the two sisters.

Janey joined Lem on the sofa and Jaycee sat across from them. Their teddies didn’t leave much to the imagination and Lem looked over at Jaycee to see her exposed fresh shaven pussy that he’s enjoyed over the years.

Lem felt his cock start to stir, and Janey noticed that too. Janey’s teddy couldn’t cover the fact that her lush dark bush on her pussy was evident and she noticed that Lem was hungrily eying it and her 36D tits.

Like Jaycee, Janey possessed lovely, manicured hands, and she slid one hand up Lem’s thigh as Lem’s cock was starting to poke out through his boxer fly.

Lem, show Janey your cock.” Jaycee smiled.

“Allow me,” Janey said, and she reaches her hand into his fly to extract his girthy, 8 inches of uncut cock.

“Isn’t it marvelous?” Jaycee says to Janey.

“Oh indeed. And to think this is what I’ve been missing out on all these years.” Janey says.

Jaycee feels a tingle building in her own pussy, and she touches herself in response. Janey has Lem’s fully hard cock out now and is stroking it, as Lem pulls Janey to him and they embrace in a passionate kiss.

Jaycee starts to rub herself as she spreads her legs open watching her sister kissing Lem with his wonderful cock in her hand. Lem reaches down for Janey’s lush pussy and finds that she is incredibly moist and easily slides two fingers into her.

Janey widens her legs to give him full access. Lem then stands up and drops his boxer shorts and Janey sits up to take his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes of Janey enjoying the musky taste of Lem’s cock, Lem says, “Baby, let’s take this into the bedroom.

“Jaycee, you are coming along?” Jaycee is on the verge of an orgasm watching her sister with Lem’s cock in her mouth.

“You two go on ahead. I’m fine here.” Lem reaches down to stand Janey up and they go into the bedroom, closing the door.

Jaycee gets up to run to the bathroom just as she is overcome by wave after wave of orgasms with gushes of pussy juices flooding the bathroom floor. She can hear through the walls Janey’s grunts as Lem is surely fucking her which sends another wave through Jaycee.

Jaycee sits on the toilet, totally spent as her sister’s grunts are in rhythm of Lem’s thrusts, and then hears Lem let out a howl as he obviously flooding Janey’s cunt with his seed, and then silence.

Jaycee recovers enough to clean herself up and goes back to the living room after stopping in the kitchen for one more chardonnay for the night. She needs to get her bed made on the sofa, but that’s in Janey’s bedroom, so she quietly opens the door to go inside.

Upon entering, the lights are on and Janey is sucking on Lem’s cock, cleaning it of cum and pussy juice. Janey just smiles at Jaycee and Lem gives her a thumbs-up and a wink. Jaycee collects her bag and linens and leaves the two lovers in their embrace.

Jaycee must get on the road tomorrow and didn’t want to disturb them with her departure. Jaycee gets back on the sofa and takes her phone out to text Mike that she’ll be home tomorrow afternoon.

Then she considers how Justis is doing. She sends him a text, doubting he’ll respond this late in the evening, but he responds immediately.

“Hey sexy bitch. Sup?”

“Going home tomorrow. R U working?”

Justis replies, “No. Want to fuck?”

“Where will you be?” Jaycee asks, and Justis gives her the address to him.

“I can meet you at 1PM?” and Justis replied, “Cool cya then.”

Well, that should be fun, Jaycee mused to herself and she realizes just how tired she is and has no trouble falling deeply asleep.

Jaycee’s alarm sounds on her phone with the sun beaming through the balcony windows. She gets up to get dressed and decides she’ll wear her skirt with silky blouse, no bra or thong with her high heeled boots as a present to Justis.

After showering and a quick glass of orange juice, she quietly lets herself out, not to disturb Janey and Lem. She didn’t hear a sound from them all morning and is pleased that she got the two of them together, but kind of regretted not being able to have Lem to herself. But she’s going to visit Justis, so that’s a fair trade off.

Prior to backing her Mercedes out of the visitor’s parking spot, Jaycee puts in Justis’ address into her on-board navigation, and guns down the main thoroughfare for the highway. Justis’ address turns out to be a trailer park just south of Pocomoke City.

Pulling into the trailer park has Jaycee a bit apprehensive. Her Mercedes E350 sticks out like a sore thumb amongst this neighborhood and she’s wondering if she made the right decision.

As she’s driving through, black men outside of their trailers notice the Mercedes with white blonde lady behind the wheel, and wonder if she’s lost, or looking for *******, which is mostly the case in this neighborhood.

The navigation directs her to Justis’ trailer just a bit farther. She parks and walks up the wooden stairs to the front door. A black man, not Justis, comes to the door.

“What you want?” asked the black man to Jaycee.

“I’m here to visit Justis. This is the right address?” Jaycee stammers.

“Yeah, he’s here. Yo, Justis. Your white ho is here,” calls the black man, and lets Jaycee in.

Once inside, Jaycee is wondering even more if she made a mistake.

Inside the trailer was another black man sitting at the kitchen table with an older black woman next to him. Justis comes down the hallway wearing only sweatpants and combing his hair.

“Hey Jaycee. Looking sexy as fuck,” as Justis comes up to Jaycee and gives her a hug and kiss. The two black men and woman are looking on in amusement at this white woman who’s obviously out of her element.

“Hey lady, you come here for some dope or to get fucked? You don’t look like a crackhead, so I’m guessing to get fucked,” asked the black man that let her in. They all laughed as Jaycee was getting more uncomfortable by the moment.

“Justis, this the bitch you fucked that other day at the rest stop?” asked the other black man.

“Yeah, this is her. Ain’t she something?” asked Justis.

“Nice car, honey. You must have a rich cuck hubby at home,” observed the black lady looking out the window at Jaycee’s Mercedes.

“She’s here to visit with me. Come on down to my room, sexy,” Justis beckons Jaycee.

Once in his room, Justis locks the door as Jaycee sits on the edge of his bed. The room is a mess with the only furniture just a mattress and nothing else. There’s knock on the door; “Yo Justis, let us in,” commanded one of the black men.

“Fuck you, she’s mine,” yelled Justis.

“You better open up now, fucker.” Justis gives up and unlocks the door and the two black men are standing in the doorway.

“She came here to fuck, and we’re just going to help out. This chance don’t happen often with a little honey like that. Aint you going to introduce us, Justis?” leered one of the men.

“That’s Benny on the left and Jam on the right,” Justis pointed to them.

They appeared to be older than Justis and seemed to intimidate him routinely to get their way. They all have been in and out of the state penal system, and when a blonde blue-eyed honey shows up on their doorstep, they’re going to take advantage of the opportunity.

Benny was the biggest of the three with a paunchy midsection noticeable by not having a shirt on, and his body was covered with tattoos. Jam was tall and lanky with tattoos as well. He was tugging on his cock inside his pants, looking Jaycee over.

“Stand up bitch, and start stripping for us,” Benny commanded. With no good options, Jaycee does as she’s told and unbuttons her blouse and unzips her skirt and removed her boots.

With no bra or thong on, her audience smiled in approval. Not wanting to push her luck, Jaycee took the initiative and approached Benny, knelt before him and pulled down his pants to uncover his growing cock. Stroking it she licks it, then takes it into her mouth, much to Benny’s approval.

Grabbing her by the back of her head, Benny starts to face fuck her. Jam is out of his pants, stroking his own impressive cock that is fully erect.

Jaycee reaches over to Jam’s cock and she takes turns sucking each cock. Justis is just sitting there watching it all, stroking his cock as well. After about 10 minutes of Jaycee servicing the two cocks, Benny tells Jaycee to get up and go into the next bedroom.

She does so, and this room is better furnished, but the older lady is in there too, sitting on the bed dressed in just an oversized dirty t-shirt. Benny and Jam follow Jaycee in, and they tell her to get on the bed on her back and spread her legs.

Obediently, Jaycee does so and the black lady touches Jaycee’s leg and moves up to her clean-shaven white pussy.

“That’s a pretty pussy, honey. And it likes black cock too,” the lady says while parting Jaycee’s pussy lips with her fingers.

Benny moves between Jaycee’s legs and moves his hard-black cock up and down Jaycee’s pussy. Jaycee is starting to get very aroused by all this attention, and Benny’s cock easily slides into Jaycee’s married white pussy.

“Oh, that’s nice,” Benny coos and he picks up his rhythm fucking Jaycee. Jaycee has totally submitted to her ordeal and wraps her legs around the big Benny.
Benny liking what he sees and can’t believe the luck he has with this white ho. He feels his nut coming on and he picks up the pace.

Exploding into her womb, Benny unloads his pent-up seed and her cunt overflows with cum and pussy juice. Jaycee is experiencing wave upon wave of orgasms, and fluids are soaking the bed underneath them.

Benny withdraws from Jaycee leaving a trail of cum and fluid as he does so. Admiring his work, Benny slaps Jaycee on the leg. “You’re a nice fuck bitch. I need to keep you around,” leered Benny.

The black lady is still on the bed and touches Jaycees pussy again, sending Jaycee into another orgasm. “Nice going Ben. Come on Jam, get some,” she beckons to Jam.

Jam not wasting any time spins Jaycee around onto her stomach, pulls her ass up to him, and drives his hard-black cock into her sopping pussy. Jaycee is matching Jam’s thrusts all the while gushing her pussy juices onto Jam and the bed.

Jam, not able to hold back, lets loose with his own stream of pent up seed into Jaycee’s already flooded womb.

Pulling out, Jam’s cum spills out of Jaycee adding to the soaked bed linens.

“Nice work boys. Now Justis, get in here,” commanded the black lady.

Justis is already naked with his impressive hard cock at attention. He lays down next to Jaycee and tells her to get on top and do the reverse cowgirl. Mounting Justis, Jaycee does so, but Justis stops her.

“Bitch, I meant in your ass,” Justis says, slapping Jaycee on her butt.

Fortunately, Jaycee has plenty of lubrication and works Justis’ cock into her ass and starts to slowly bounce in this cock. Benny and Jam soon join in with Benny standing over Jaycee ******* her to suck his cock, and Jam below working his cock back into her pussy while Justis is filling her ass.

The foursome must have been going on for at least 20 minutes when the first to cum was Benny spewing another cum shot on Jaycee’s face and another spurt down her throat.

Justis couldn’t hold back any longer and he fills Jaycee’s anus with his spunk.
Justis stays there while Jam nears his second nut, eventually his softening cock slips out of Jaycee’s ass, trialed by a stream of cum and some other things. Jam grunts one more time and deposits his cum on last time into Jaycee’s cunt.

All three men get off the bed, leaving a spent Jaycee laying there, with the black lady beside her, admiring what the men did with her.

“Damn, she’s a hot one,” said Benny. Jaycee mustered a smile and said thank you, and then drifted off asleep. When she woke up, it was almost nighttime, and she was in the bed alone. Someone had put the blanket over her, and then she noticed how wet the bed was and that she’s been sleeping in it for a few hours.

Wishing to get to the bathroom to clean up, she goes out of the bedroom to a bathroom, she sees the black lady coming out of the bathroom. “You ready to get yourself cleaned up, hon?” smiled the black lady to Jaycee.

“Yes, I would appreciate it very much,” Jaycee said.

“I put some clean towels in there for you and help yourself to anything you need in there,” the black lady said.

Jaycee was very appreciative and set about cleaning up. After a shower and toweling off, Jaycee wrapped herself in the towel and went to Justis’ room where her clothes were.

Seems the men were nowhere to be seen, so Jaycee quietly gets dressed, and goes out to the living room. The black lady is sitting on the sofa with the TV on, and she gets up to greet Jaycee.

“Are you hungry, or want something to *******, hon?” offered the black lady.

Accepting a bottle of water, Jaycee sat down at the kitchen table.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name,” Jaycee asked.

“I’m Angela, or Angie,” she replied to Jaycee.

“Where did everybody go, and what’s the relationship to everybody?” Jaycee asked.

“Those are my brothers, and I’m the big sister. This is my home and I invited them to stay here, so long as they had jobs, and stay out of trouble. Right now, they’re at work, but said to say goodbye to you,” Angie said.

Looking at the time, Jaycee still had a 3-hour drive to get home and didn’t want to drive too late into the night.

“Angie, I need to get going home. This was fun after all, but I wish I knew in advance what to expect,” chuckled Jaycee.

“You’re a good sport, hon. Justis can’t stop talking about you. I hope you’ll stay in touch with him and keep him straight,” Angie said.

“I will, I promise, but now I have to get going,” and with that Jaycee thanked and hugged Angie, and walked out to her car for the uneventful ride home.

She had the one regret that she didn’t take pictures for Mike to enjoy after she got home.
“I guess I’ll just have to tease him with a story instead,” Jaycee mused to herself as she pushes past the speed limit in her Mercedes towards home.
Great story. Nice touch to drive a Mercedes into a trailer park. Jaycee is always hot and ready to fuck.

For Lem’s part, we was getting a bit aroused as well with this beautiful blue eyed brunette looking up at him. “I’m going to keep an eye on this one tonight. Getting a good vibe from her…” he muses to himself.

Lem is truly enjoying this younger white woman servicing his cock, wrapping her long brunette hair in his hand, ******* Phylicia further down on his cock causing her to salivate all the more making for a very wet mess.

Climbing into the back of the truck, Phylicia is kind of a mess with her hair not the usual tight bun and looking like she didn’t get much *******.

Again absolutely amazing

Author’s note: A shorter story this time; hope you like the development and looking forward to your comments. Thanks as always for taking the time to read!

Chapter 28 of Wife’s Story

Jaycee Sanders was just buttoning the last button of her silk blouse when her cell phone rang. “Hello, this is Jaycee,” she answers.

“Hey Jaycee, its Mel! Julie and I just got in town. We’re at the airport since we decided to save time and fly. Getting a rental car right now,” Mel said as he was signing the rental car agreement.

“Hi Mel! So glad you two arrived safely. So what are your plans?” Jaycee asked.

“Well, for right now we’ll be at the airport Hilton. Julie has to report to work on Monday so we thought maybe we all can meet to discuss some housing options,” Mel replied.

“We can meet for coffee in the morning, say 10AM in the lobby?” Jaycee offered.

Mel agreed and said good-bye to Jaycee as he and Julie search for their rental car.

“Who was that?” Coach John asked, as he was finishing toweling off from his shower.

“An old friend who’s back in town with his girlfriend. She got a transfer up here from Florida and I’m going to help them find a house this weekend it looks like. Actually, he is your condo’s former owner. Selling his condo was my very first transaction, and you know, it was how you and I met,” Jaycee says stepping on her tip toes to give Coach a kiss.

“Knock, knock,” Mike announced as he came into the bedroom. Actually, it was his bedroom, his home, his wife, and Coach just finished using them all.

As Mike came in, Coach was standing naked with his clothed wife kissing her black lover. Stepping aside, Jaycee giggles and puts on her pumps to leave for a real estate appointment. Giving Mike a peck on the cheek as she leaves, Jaycee heads downstairs to the garage and her black Miata sports car.

Mike is feeling a bit awkward being left alone with the naked Coach and he can’t help notice the semi-erect black cock and a smiling Coach not feeling awkward at all.

“Uh, Coach. I’m going to head downstairs and I’ll see you after you’re dressed,” says Mike as he turns to leave.

“Hey, Mike. Thanks for letting me and Jaycee have some playtime. She’s just what I needed,” Coach says as he’s stoking his veiny black cock to another erection.

“You like looking at my anaconda, don’t you, Mike?” Coach teases Jaycee’s husband.

“It is quite impressive. It must be very satisfying to be so well endowed to please the ladies,” Mike says gulping.

“You ever touch a big black cock, Mike?” Coach asks.

“Yes, during some threesomes with Jaycee,” Mike replies, thinking back to their trip to Palm Springs and when they met Jaycee’s vendor representative, Les. Mike “assisted” Les in entering his wife’s pussy a few times, but that was all it was in his mind. Now that he has Coach standing in the bedroom naked now with a fully erect black cock, it almost seemed Coach was testing Mike… or taunting Mike?

“You wanna touch mine, Mike?” Coach teases.

Mike doesn’t like this turn of events, but he can’t shake the vision of this naked black man in his bedroom and home, who had just fucked his wife and then took a shower with her, standing before him stroking that beautiful black cock.

With that, Mike turns to leave to evade the spiraling out–of-control situation, and heads downstairs.

“Hmm, almost got me some white boy ass. Maybe in due time. Now what to do with this hard-on,” Coach muses.

Feeling close to cumming, thanks for the taunting of Mike, Coach walks over to Mike’s side of the bed and just as he does, he sends a rope after rope of black sperm onto Mike’s pillow.

Having finished, he walks over the dresser and locates Jaycee’s lingerie drawer, chooses one of her thongs, he wipes his cock and hand clean and puts the thong back in the drawer, then gets dressed, goes downstairs and lets himself out the front door.

Author’s note: A shorter story this time; hope you like the development and looking forward to your comments. Thanks as always for taking the time to read!

Jaycee Sanders was just buttoning the last button of her silk blouse when her cell phone rang. “Hello, this is Jaycee,” she answers.

“Hey Jaycee, its Mel! Julie and I just got in town. We’re at the airport since we decided to save time and fly. Getting a rental car right now,” Mel said as he was signing the rental car agreement.

“Well, for right now we’ll be at the airport Hilton. Julie has to report to work on Monday so we thought maybe we all can meet to discuss some housing options,” Mel replied.

Mel agreed and said good-bye to Jaycee as he and Julie search for their rental car.

“Who was that?” Coach John asked, as he was finishing toweling off from his shower.

“An old friend who’s back in town with his girlfriend. She got a transfer up here from Florida and I’m going to help them find a house this weekend it looks like. Actually, he is your condo’s former owner. Selling his condo was my very first transaction, and you know, it was how you and I met,” Jaycee says stepping on her tip toes to give Coach a kiss.

“Knock, knock,” Mike announced as he came into the bedroom. Actually, it was his bedroom, his home, his wife, and Coach just finished using them all.

As Mike came in, Coach was standing naked with his clothed wife kissing her black lover. Stepping aside, Jaycee giggles and puts on her pumps to leave for a real estate appointment. Giving Mike a peck on the cheek as she leaves, Jaycee heads downstairs to the garage and her black Miata sports car.

Mike is feeling a bit awkward being left alone with the naked Coach and he can’t help notice the semi-erect black cock and a smiling Coach not feeling awkward at all.

“Uh, Coach. I’m going to head downstairs and I’ll see you after you’re dressed,” says Mike as he turns to leave.

“Hey, Mike. Thanks for letting me and Jaycee have some playtime. She’s just what I needed,” Coach says as he’s stoking his veiny black cock to another erection.

“You like looking at my anaconda, don’t you, Mike?” Coach teases Jaycee’s husband.

“It is quite impressive. It must be very satisfying to be so well endowed to please the ladies,” Mike says gulping.

“Yes, during some threesomes with Jaycee,” Mike replies, thinking back to their trip to Palm Springs and when they met Jaycee’s vendor representative, Les. Mike “assisted” Les in entering his wife’s pussy a few times, but that was all it was in his mind. Now that he has Coach standing in the bedroom naked now with a fully erect black cock, it almost seemed Coach was testing Mike… or taunting Mike?

Mike doesn’t like this turn of events, but he can’t shake the vision of this naked black man in his bedroom and home, who had just fucked his wife and then took a shower with her, standing before him stroking that beautiful black cock.

With that, Mike turns to leave to evade the spiraling out–of-control situation, and heads downstairs.

“Hmm, almost got me some white boy ass. Maybe in due time. Now what to do with this hard-on,” Coach muses.

Feeling close to cumming, thanks for the taunting of Mike, Coach walks over to Mike’s side of the bed and just as he does, he sends a rope after rope of black sperm onto Mike’s pillow.

Having finished, he walks over the dresser and locates Jaycee’s lingerie drawer, chooses one of her thongs, he wipes his cock and hand clean and puts the thong back in the drawer, then gets dressed, goes downstairs and lets himself out the front door.
Loving where this is going

Iove to see Mike helping Jaycee on that BBC :)

Chapter 29 of A Wife’s Story

It’s Saturday morning in the Sanders’ household and Jaycee is rushing to get ready to meet Mel and Julie at their hotel lobby for coffee and discuss their home search criteria. Just as she’s going down the stairs in the garage to her car, her cell phone rings.

“This is Jaycee,” as she attempts to juggle her purse, valise, keys and phone.

“Hi Jaycee, its Tina.”

“Tina! How are you? I hope everything is fine with you and Reuben,” Jaycee says setting her bags on the garage floor.

“Actually, we’re not fine. Reuben passed away last night. The doctor simply said Reuben’s heart just gave out,” Tina replied with a noticeable sniffle.

“Oh my God, Tina! I am so, so sorry,” Jaycee says with her eyes starting to well up with tears of her own.

“Reuben asked me to make sure arrangements are made. He just had a premonition that he wasn’t go to live much longer. He signed his house over to me and I just met with a funeral director just the other day for prearrangement. And now, it’s all coming to fruition,” a now sobbing Tina blubbers.

Hearing Tina start to sob has Jaycee sobbing too as she fishes for a tissue in her purse.

“When is the burial? Will it be local?”

After a minute to compose herself, Tina says services will be next Wednesday and burial right afterwards. Jaycee thanks Tina for letting her know, and her condolences to her friend and Reuben’s family. His family was quite large and Jaycee and Tina got to know a few of his cousins too. Promising to try to make the funeral, Jaycee is left to figure out how to do so.

Mike had to leave for California and won’t be back for another two weeks, she’ll have to call his parents to watch the k**s, and make reservations in Jacksonville too.

Climbing into her black Miata, she looks in the mirror and her make-up is now a mess. Reuben’s gone is the only thing she can think about. The man that taught her about unbridled interracial sex and introduced her to various other partners too, all the while with Mike’s support. It opened up a whole world of lust and desire that she of all people couldn’t even imagine just a few years earlier.

Jaycee was sure she was carrying Reuben’s b**y, as he was too, until she had the miscarriage in the hospital parking lot after they had sex on her desk in her office after work. He was a bit rough around the edges, but Jaycee always felt safe with him and knew he would never abuse or hurt her. Well, there was that first time he fucked her in her ass when they were at the seminar at Pinehurst. Now that hurt, but over time she had gotten used to the feeling of a black cock up her ass and started to enjoy it as another avenue to orgasm to.

Driving the short distance to the airport Hilton, Jaycee finds a parking spot and takes a minute to recover her make-up as best as she can. Gathering her bags, she swings her toned and tanned legs out of the small sports car, much to the delight of the older man sitting in the car next to her.

Flashing him a smile and brushing her wavy blonde hair from her face, she’s appreciative she can still get a rise out of men at the ripe old age of 43.

Stepping into the lobby, Jaycee sees Mel and Julie pouring coffees at the coffee bar. Setting his cup down, Mel meets Jaycee and they hug kiss, but not as old lovers, but as dear friends as they have become. Julie comes over and does likewise and they all find seats in the lobby to discuss business.

After catching up on lives, Jaycee hands Julie five home listings that she has made appointments to see for today. Finishing their coffees, Jaycee tells Mel and Julie that they need to get to the first house to stay on schedule.

Driving in separate cars, they meet at the first house, and Julie falls in love with it for its cuteness, location and the price was right. She received a nice settlement from her divorce from Christine and has a comfortable sum to put down on the house making for a very competitive offer.

“Gee, Julie you making my job very easy,” laughed Jaycee.

“Well, when I see something I like, jump on it!” laughed Julie, squeezing Mel’s hand and giving it a kiss.

“I’ll get the paperwork drawn up after lunch and you can sign everything then. I’ll meet you back at the hotel then,” Jaycee says.

With that, Jaycee heads to her broker’s office to draw up the offer and other required documents. She calls home to tell her d******r and s*n she’ll be a bit late as she has some work to do and to get themselves some pizza for dinner.

Back at the hotel, Jaycee once again meets Mel and Julie to sign the offer. During the signings, Jaycee mentions that an old friend has passed away and she intends to travel to North Carolina for the funeral and she has yet to hear from Mike’s parents if they can watch the k**s. Then an idea occurs to her.

“Hey Mel, would you guys like to stay at my place and be there for the k**s while I am away? It’ll get you out of the hotel. In fact, why don’t you just plan to stay with me for the duration until you close on your new house?”

Smiling, Mel says, “That’s very generous, Jaycee. That should be fun and you have great *******, so that shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Great! You guys can check out tomorrow and come over and get settled in time for dinner,” Jaycee replies.

With that, documents are signed and the threesome retire to the lobby lounge for drinks to celebrate.

Finishing their second round of drinks, Mel is sitting back feeling pretty mellow as he watches the two blondes chat and laugh, reliving the times with Jaycee and now his recent conquest of Julie. Both are similar in their sexual prowess and talent. Jaycee’s penchant as a squirter was her main attribute, where Julie’s not so much but she was very vocal when she was riding Mel’s big black cock which he loved too.

Then he thinks back to that evening in Florida when they were all together at Christine and Julie’s pool. That was the first time he and Julie got to fuck and he watched Christine seduce Jaycee on the lounger.

“Hey ladies. How about we take this party to the pool area? We can go to the room and change and come back down,” Mel suggests.

“Nice idea, Mel, but I don’t always carry my bathing suit with me,” Jaycee laughs.

“I’ve got an extra one that should fit you,” Julie offers.

Jaycee gives it a minute to consider. The k**s are ordering pizza for dinner and they should be ok for a bit longer, so why not enjoy the hotel pool and her friends.

Telling her friends that she’s up for it, they gather their things and drinks and head to the elevator and on to Mel and Julie’s room. Once there, Jaycee grabs a seat as Mel and Julie sort through their suitcases for their swim wear.

Finding his trunks first, Mel starts to strip with Julie and Jaycee stopping to watch him. “What? Not like we haven’t seen each other naked before. We’re all adults here,” laughs Mel.

Laughing as well, Julie and Jaycee both stand and start to strip as well. Walking over to a now-naked Jaycee, a naked Julie hands her a one-piece swim suit. Both women are close in similar build with Julie just a tad taller than Jaycee.

“Here Jaycee, this should do,” Julie says holding the swim suit up to Jaycee.

Julie gets closer to Jaycee and the former lesbian can’t resist the urge and kisses Jaycee. Startled, Jaycee steps back, then embraces Julie as if reuniting with a past lover.

Watching the interaction of the two blondes before him, Mel is getting very aroused. Dropping his swim trunks he goes over the king-sized bed and beckons the two ladies to join him.

Laying on either side, the two blondes turn their attention to the handsome black man between them; Julie taking his rigid big black cock into her mouth, and Jaycee kissing Mel. The familiarity of the kiss, smell and taste of her former lover coming back to her.

With Julie sucking on his cock, Mel tells Jaycee to come sit on his face. Not hesitating, Jaycee offers her fresh shaven pussy to Mel’s waiting mouth. Lapping at the beginnings of a torrent of pussy juice, Mel is rewarded with the first of many orgasmic gushes from Jaycee that run down his cheeks on to the pillow.

With Jaycee occupying Mel’s mouth, Julie moves up to impale Mel’s cock into her shaven pussy. Jaycee sees Julie doing so and spins around to face Julie. The two women again start to kiss, with Jaycee enjoying the flavor of Julie’s tongue and lips from sucking on Mel’s cock.

With all of the action going on top of Mel, he is close to cumming inside Julie as she grinds her pussy on his cock. With a mighty grunt, muffled by Jaycee’s pussy on his face, Mel lets loose his black seed into Julie’s womb, which she has been accustomed to over the past months, and one of the reasons her wife Christine resented Mel for.

After a minute, the two ladies fall to either side of Mel to catch their collective breaths, both ladies laying their heads on Mel’s chest.

Jaycee looks down at Mel’s familiar big black cock that has given her so much pleasure many times, wants to taste him again. She moves down to take the semi-erect black cock that is glistening with his sperm and Julie’s juices. Savoring the salty-sweet flavors and musky aroma, Jaycee is enjoying the sensation of having Mel’s cock once again in her married, white mouth.

Julie joins in with Jaycee cleaning their man’s cock. Having totally ingested the fluids that coating the cock, Julie slides over to the Jaycee’s side of the bed getting between her legs, Julie begins to lick and nip at Jaycee’s swollen pussy.

Since being with her wife, Christine, Julie has not been with another woman. The only pussy she ever knew was Christine’s fat old, hairy pussy. Now, with a younger attractive woman with a clean shaven pussy, Julie is so enjoying Jaycee and brings Jaycee to another orgasm.

The few times Jaycee has been with another woman, she had enjoyed the touch that another woman has, not the roughness of most men, the soft sensuality that another woman brings to the sexual experience.

After a few minutes, Jaycee motions for Julie to reverse positions, and she lays down and now Jaycee is the one giving the oral pleasure. Once again enjoying the salty-sweet flavors, this time of Julie’s freshly fucked pussy, Jaycee gives Julie the reciprocation of oral pleasure.

The trio must have dozed off. Jaycee was the first to awake to see that it was nightfall outside. She surmises that the pool idea has passed in favor of playtime in the bed, which was totally good with her.

Sliding out of bed, she uses the bathroom. Finding a brush, she runs it through her wavy, blonde hair as the lingering tingle inside of her pussy reminds her of the fun afternoon with her friends.

When she comes back into the bedroom, Mel and Julie are sitting up in bed hugging each other.

“Well, now if all of my real estate transactions culminated like this, it’s going to be one heck of a career,” Jaycee smiles at her friends.

Coming over to the bed, she gives both Mel and Julie a kiss, then starts to gather her clothes to get dressed.

“So I’ll see you both tomorrow then?” Jaycee asks as she heads for the door.

“Yep, see you then and thank you for the invitation,” Mel says.

With that, Jaycee leaves to head to the elevator, reliving the events of the afternoon. Jaycee never considered herself bisexual, but her past experiences have been more than pleasurable, and she wonders if she went too far by extending the invitation to Mel and Julie to stay with her.

It should make for an interesting dynamic, and what would Mike think or say when he got back home. Now, it’s time to plan for her return to North Carolina to say good-bye to her friend and first-time lover, Reuben.

Last edited:
Chapter 29 of A Wife’s Story

It’s Saturday morning in the Sanders’ household and Jaycee is rushing to get ready to meet Mel and Julie at their hotel lobby for coffee and discuss their home search criteria. Just as she’s going down the stairs in the garage to her car, her cell phone rings.

“This is Jaycee,” as she attempts to juggle her purse, valise, keys and phone.

“Hi Jaycee, its Tina.”

“Tina! How are you? I hope everything is fine with you and Reuben,” Jaycee says setting her bags on the garage floor.

“Actually, we’re not fine. Reuben passed away last night. The doctor simply said Reuben’s heart just gave out,” Tina replied with a noticeable sniffle.

“Oh my God, Tina! I am so, so sorry,” Jaycee says with her eyes starting to well up with tears of her own.

“Reuben asked me to make sure arrangements are made. He just had a premonition that he wasn’t go to live much longer. He signed his house over to me and I just met with a funeral director just the other day for prearrangement. And now, it’s all coming to fruition,” a now sobbing Tina blubbers.

Hearing Tina start to sob has Jaycee sobbing too as she fishes for a tissue in her purse.

“When is the burial? Will it be local?”

After a minute to compose herself, Tina says services will be next Wednesday and burial right afterwards. Jaycee thanks Tina for letting her know, and her condolences to her friend and Reuben’s family. His family was quite large and Jaycee and Tina got to know a few of his cousins too. Promising to try to make the funeral, Jaycee is left to figure out how to do so.

Mike had to leave for California and won’t be back for another two weeks, she’ll have to call his parents to watch the k**s, and make reservations in Jacksonville too.

Climbing into her black Miata, she looks in the mirror and her make-up is now a mess. Reuben’s gone is the only thing she can think about. The man that taught her about unbridled interracial sex and introduced her to various other partners too, all the while with Mike’s support. It opened up a whole world of lust and desire that she of all people couldn’t even imagine just a few years earlier.

Jaycee was sure she was carrying Reuben’s b**y, as he was too, until she had the miscarriage in the hospital parking lot after they had sex on her desk in her office after work. He was a bit rough around the edges, but Jaycee always felt safe with him and knew he would never abuse or hurt her. Well, there was that first time he fucked her in her ass when they were at the seminar at Pinehurst. Now that hurt, but over time she had gotten used to the feeling of a black cock up her ass and started to enjoy it as another avenue to orgasm to.

Driving the short distance to the airport Hilton, Jaycee finds a parking spot and takes a minute to recover her make-up as best as she can. Gathering her bags, she swings her toned and tanned legs out of the small sports car, much to the delight of the older man sitting in the car next to her.

Flashing him a smile and brushing her wavy blonde hair from her face, she’s appreciative she can still get a rise out of men at the ripe old age of 43.

Stepping into the lobby, Jaycee sees Mel and Julie pouring coffees at the coffee bar. Setting his cup down, Mel meets Jaycee and they hug kiss, but not as old lovers, but as dear friends as they have become. Julie comes over and does likewise and they all find seats in the lobby to discuss business.

After catching up on lives, Jaycee hands Julie five home listings that she has made appointments to see for today. Finishing their coffees, Jaycee tells Mel and Julie that they need to get to the first house to stay on schedule.

Driving in separate cars, they meet at the first house, and Julie falls in love with it for its cuteness, location and the price was right. She received a nice settlement from her divorce from Christine and has a comfortable sum to put down on the house making for a very competitive offer.

“Gee, Julie you making my job very easy,” laughed Jaycee.

“Well, when I see something I like, jump on it!” laughed Julie, squeezing Mel’s hand and giving it a kiss.

“I’ll get the paperwork drawn up after lunch and you can sign everything then. I’ll meet you back at the hotel then,” Jaycee says.

With that, Jaycee heads to her broker’s office to draw up the offer and other required documents. She calls home to tell her d******r and s*n she’ll be a bit late as she has some work to do and to get themselves some pizza for dinner.

Back at the hotel, Jaycee once again meets Mel and Julie to sign the offer. During the signings, Jaycee mentions that an old friend has passed away and she intends to travel to North Carolina for the funeral and she has yet to hear from Mike’s parents if they can watch the k**s. Then an idea occurs to her.

“Hey Mel, would you guys like to stay at my place and be there for the k**s while I am away? It’ll get you out of the hotel. In fact, why don’t you just plan to stay with me for the duration until you close on your new house?”

Smiling, Mel says, “That’s very generous, Jaycee. That should be fun and you have great *******, so that shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Great! You guys can check out tomorrow and come over and get settled in time for dinner,” Jaycee replies.

With that, documents are signed and the threesome retire to the lobby lounge for drinks to celebrate.

Finishing their second round of drinks, Mel is sitting back feeling pretty mellow as he watches the two blondes chat and laugh, reliving the times with Jaycee and now his recent conquest of Julie. Both are similar in their sexual prowess and talent. Jaycee’s penchant as a squirter was her main attribute, where Julie’s not so much but she was very vocal when she was riding Mel’s big black cock which he loved too.

Then he thinks back to that evening in Florida when they were all together at Christine and Julie’s pool. That was the first time he and Julie got to fuck and he watched Christine seduce Jaycee on the lounger.

“Hey ladies. How about we take this party to the pool area? We can go to the room and change and come back down,” Mel suggests.

“Nice idea, Mel, but I don’t always carry my bathing suit with me,” Jaycee laughs.

“I’ve got an extra one that should fit you,” Julie offers.

Jaycee gives it a minute to consider. The k**s are ordering pizza for dinner and they should be ok for a bit longer, so why not enjoy the hotel pool and her friends.

Telling her friends that she’s up for it, they gather their things and drinks and head to the elevator and on to Mel and Julie’s room. Once there, Jaycee grabs a seat as Mel and Julie sort through their suitcases for their swim wear.

Finding his trunks first, Mel starts to strip with Julie and Jaycee stopping to watch him. “What? Not like we haven’t seen each other naked before. We’re all adults here,” laughs Mel.

Laughing as well, Julie and Jaycee both stand and start to strip as well. Walking over to a now-naked Jaycee, a naked Julie hands her a one-piece swim suit. Both women are close in similar build with Julie just a tad taller than Jaycee.

“Here Jaycee, this should do,” Julie says holding the swim suit up to Jaycee.

Julie gets closer to Jaycee and the former lesbian can’t resist the urge and kisses Jaycee. Startled, Jaycee steps back, then embraces Julie as if reuniting with a past lover.

Watching the interaction of the two blondes before him, Mel is getting very aroused. Dropping his swim trunks he goes over the king-sized bed and beckons the two ladies to join him.

Laying on either side, the two blondes turn their attention to the handsome black man between them; Julie taking his rigid big black cock into her mouth, and Jaycee kissing Mel. The familiarity of the kiss, smell and taste of her former lover coming back to her.

With Julie sucking on his cock, Mel tells Jaycee to come sit on his face. Not hesitating, Jaycee offers her fresh shaven pussy to Mel’s waiting mouth. Lapping at the beginnings of a torrent of pussy juice, Mel is rewarded with the first of many orgasmic gushes from Jaycee that run down his cheeks on to the pillow.

With Jaycee occupying Mel’s mouth, Julie moves up to impale Mel’s cock into her shaven pussy. Jaycee sees Julie doing so and spins around to face Julie. The two women again start to kiss, with Jaycee enjoying the flavor of Julie’s tongue and lips from sucking on Mel’s cock.

With all of the action going on top of Mel, he is close to cumming inside Julie as she grinds her pussy on his cock. With a mighty grunt, muffled by Jaycee’s pussy on his face, Mel lets loose his black seed into Julie’s womb, which she has been accustomed to over the past months, and one of the reasons her wife Christine resented Mel for.

After a minute, the two ladies fall to either side of Mel to catch their collective breaths, both ladies laying their heads on Mel’s chest.

Jaycee looks down at Mel’s familiar big black cock that has given her so much pleasure many times, wants to taste him again. She moves down to take the semi-erect black cock that is glistening with his sperm and Julie’s juices. Savoring the salty-sweet flavors and musky aroma, Jaycee is enjoying the sensation of having Mel’s cock once again in her married, white mouth.

Julie joins in with Jaycee cleaning their man’s cock. Having totally ingested the fluids that coating the cock, Julie slides over to the Jaycee’s side of the bed getting between her legs, Julie begins to lick and nip at Jaycee’s swollen pussy.

Since being with her wife, Christine, Julie has not been with another woman. The only pussy she ever knew was Christine’s fat old, hairy pussy. Now, with a younger attractive woman with a clean shaven pussy, Julie is so enjoying Jaycee and brings Jaycee to another orgasm.

The few times Jaycee has been with another woman, she had enjoyed the touch that another woman has, not the roughness of most men, the soft sensuality that another woman brings to the sexual experience.

After a few minutes, Jaycee motions for Julie to reverse positions, and she lays down and now Jaycee is the one giving the oral pleasure. Once again enjoying the salty-sweet flavors, this time of Julie’s freshly fucked pussy, Jaycee gives Julie the reciprocation of oral pleasure.

The trio must have dozed off. Jaycee was the first to awake to see that it was nightfall outside. She surmises that the pool idea has passed in favor of playtime in the bed, which was totally good with her.

Sliding out of bed, she uses the bathroom. Finding a brush, she runs it through her wavy, blonde hair as the lingering tingle inside of her pussy reminds her of the fun afternoon with her friends.

When she comes back into the bedroom, Mel and Julie are sitting up in bed hugging each other.

“Well, now if all of my real estate transactions culminated like this, it’s going to be one heck of a career,” Jaycee smiles at her friends.

Coming over to the bed, she gives both Mel and Julie a kiss, then starts to gather her clothes to get dressed.

“So I’ll see you both tomorrow then?” Jaycee asks as she heads for the door.

“Yep, see you then and thank you for the invitation,” Mel says.

With that, Jaycee leaves to head to the elevator, reliving the events of the afternoon. Jaycee never considered herself bisexual, but her past experiences have been more than pleasurable, and she wonders if she went too far by extending the invitation to Mel and Julie to stay with her.

It should make for an interesting dynamic, and what would Mike think or say when he got back home. Now, it’s time to plan for her return to North Carolina to say good-bye to her friend and first-time lover, Reuben.
Always delightful to read your story, any pictures to goes with it next time?

Back