The Right time to share it to your wife...

Hello,

I have been reading a lot of threads in the past weeks and I thought to myself that it will be interesting to ask all cucks like me,
When did you asked your wives for the first time to have sex with a black man, or even talk with her about. After how long did you feel
sure enough to expose this passion of you to her without thinking you are endangering your relationship ?

I for one, told her that only 2 years we have been together, during sex. At first it seemed strange and awkward to her but it grow on her...

would love to hear your opinion

We had been married for over 20 years before I told my wife that I would like her to date other men. We talk about it often, and I constantly encourage her to check out other guys and to give in to her urges, but am still waiting for it to happen.

It takes time and patient, first buy her a small white dildo, but don't let her cum with it, then buy her a little bigger brown dildo same don't let her cum, then get her a big black dildo whatever it takes make her cum , when she is comfortable with while she is having an orgasm them wisper in her ears about a black man cock making her cum

It just depends, finding the right match to meet up with then everyone being on the same page with everything. And having free time.

Back