The reason why it's impossible to find a QOS Cuckoldress

L

LAKinkster22

The reason it's so hard to find a qos cuckoldress is because they prefer the sex and company of black men. It's impossible to convince a woman to date another race when she's made it clear that she already has a preference for black men. The only way to do this is to find a kinky open minded girl and introduce it to her. That's my two cents.

The reason it's so hard to find a qos cuckoldress is because they prefer the sex and company of black men. It's impossible to convince a woman to date another race when she's made it clear that she already has a preference for black men. The only way to do this is to find a kinky open minded girl and introduce it to her. That's my two cents.
Yes. I agree. There are things you can do like join Fetlife and attend clubs in your area - that, in my experience, has a greter success rate than 'risking' exposure to vanilla women who might be unkind about a lifestyle they don't understand. Good luck.

Females will fuck whomever has the most wealth or social status, and that has nothing to do with race. Women will also cheat on whoever they are with if they meet someone who they feel has MORE wealth or social status than their current partner and race also has nothing to do with it.

Females DO NOT have a "preference" for Black Men, or any other race, they have a biological need to find a male they feel has the best genetics and that certainly isn't Black Men no matter how much propaganda and positive press they are lauded with. Females have a dual mating strategy, which they consistently fail to satisfy. They fuck the "bad boys" who knock them up and then leave because they have options, and then the dumb broads try to find a "nice guy" to pay the bills.

All women cuckold their partners, and all women LIE ABOUT IT because even though they are sluts they don't want anyone to know they are sluts. Girls learn from birth how to manipulate men so they all lie about their partner count, they lie about their sexual experience, and they lie about their past partners because her social standing is the most valuable thing she has. High value men DO NOT marry sluts, and women know it so they will never be honest about their sexual past or present.

Do these EXTREMELY RARE women exist who can be honest about their sexual history and desires, sure there is, but those women have quite literally millions of men vying for their attention so they have more OPTIONS than they could ever choose from. They won't be choosing average Bubba that works in a factory or boring Tyrone who washes cars either, because neither of them have wealth or social status which is the only thing that will keep her attention.

In the very same way Joe millionaire sure as hell isn't interested in some fat old mattress back Karen with a thug brood because he has OPTIONS, PLUS all the wealth and status the bitches crave so he can be just as picky when it comes to mate selection.

Back