The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,151 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 156 6.3%

• Total voters

Well, I guess you need to fill out the rest of the hand by including either a Jack of Hearts or, maybe even more appropriately, a Joker to represent the cuckolded husband.
Then the husband and wife can both get matching tattoos of the entire hand, assuming she enjoys everything represented by the "Four of a Kind,".

I suppose, if she is into only two or three, they could use those Queens as well as the corresponding Jacks to make a "Full House". :D

So I have a couple questions lol my bf and I aren't into the whole cuckold/humiliation/black owned/black only thing
I still have sex with him and still enjoy it very much, and we also want to play with girls, couples, and white guys too

We both prefer black men though, so I'm wondering if I were to get a necklace or a charm bracelet or a temporary tattoo, does that automatically come with the expectation that I'm a submissive black mistress or will it just help me pick up black guys?

Also, has anyone ever experienced negative feedback from it or been worried about running into family or people you know?

So I have a couple questions lol my bf and I aren't into the whole cuckold/humiliation/black owned/black only thing
I still have sex with him and still enjoy it very much, and we also want to play with girls, couples, and white guys too

We both prefer black men though, so I'm wondering if I were to get a necklace or a charm bracelet or a temporary tattoo, does that automatically come with the expectation that I'm a submissive black mistress or will it just help me pick up black guys?

Also, has anyone ever experienced negative feedback from it or been worried about running into family or people you know?

The symbol, at it's simplest form, simply denotes a preference or a willingness on the part of the woman, to have sex with black men. Wearing this, whether as a permanent or temporary tattoo, as jewelry or on clothing, or the simple act of having sex with black men, does not require any act of "submission" on the part of a white woman.

As for negative feedback, I can't personally vouch for any stories, but there are various threads on this site about the Queen of Spades tat and the pros and cons associated with it.

Hope that helps!

The symbol, at it's simplest form, simply denotes a preference or a willingness on the part of the woman, to have sex with black men. Wearing this, whether as a permanent or temporary tattoo, as jewelry or on clothing, or the simple act of having sex with black men, does not require any act of "submission" on the part of a white woman.

As for negative feedback, I can't personally vouch for any stories, but there are various threads on this site about the Queen of Spades tat and the pros and cons associated with it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! Just trying to make sure I send the right message :)

Back