The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,149 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 156 6.3%

• Total voters
I do not live the cuckold lifestyle but I heard the term Queen of Spades used by members of that community.

From what I understand, a Queen of Spades is a term used for White women that has sex with Black men.

In an effort to let it be known, some women get temporary or permanent tattoos of the Queen of Spades logo. I'm assuming the term comes from a deck of cards. The Queen of Spades is a White woman and the spade is Black.

Without further delay, I present the Queen of Spades:

View attachment 31960View attachment 31961View attachment 31962View attachment 31963View attachment 31964View attachment 31965View attachment 31966View attachment 31967View attachment 31968View attachment 31969View attachment 31970View attachment 31971View attachment 31972View attachment 31973View attachment 31974View attachment 31975View attachment 31976View attachment 31977View attachment 31978View attachment 31979
Actually, it is more of an IR "Swinging" lifestyle because it originated by and from women (single and married, but caught explosive "fire" with married women), to satisfy the woman's sexual desires from Black Male pleasures. The white husbands and boyfriends just had to "live with" or "fall in line" with the girlfriends or wives desires into this lifestyle. It is quite likely, other than than their own affinity to be submissive, to be dominated (primarily by their wife or girlfriend), or by the hormonally driven sexual desires for BBD by the wives or girlfriends, that the men became "cucks". C'est la viv!

Damn hot love my Queens of Spades
If any woman 18 to 25 years of age can not afford a "queen of spades" tatoo and wants to get a permanent tattoo, I will be happy to pay for your tattoo with no strings attached. I consider it a privledge to support the initiative to forward interracial fucking of the white female. I am totally serious. Just contact me on this sight if you want to take advantage of my offer. It is a turn on for me to show the world how much I appreciate and worship black gods.

My wife and ******* have both expressed an interest in getting a Queen of Spades tattoo. They both want in incorporated into a slut stamp! i am to get a cuckold tattoo as well. My ******* has free hand designed the tat for me! And of course they want Black tattoo artists to do all of our tats!
Tell us more. This is a real turn on.

Back