The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,157 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 157 6.3%

• Total voters
Can I ask why you choose that location for the tattoo verse another which might be visible even in public or when wearing sexy clothing?
Myself not a tattoo fan. Still, I find the location as good as any. Next time, if ever, a white guy has sex with her, he will know what he is up against. All Bulls will know she is prime.

yes as with Sammy when white guy sees them, they all make some comment or question about them, most white men strangely seem turned on when she tells them why and how she got them
I have only had mine a couple of weeks so the only white guy to see mine is my husband, but if I have my way that is how it will be from this point on...only BBC

:threesome:
yes as with Sammy when white guy sees them, they all make some comment or question about them, most white men strangely seem turned on when she tells them why and how she got them
yes, Nikki has temp ones at moment, but when asked yes they do get turned on and start in conversation, and as conversation moves on then start asking more private question's
and Nikki ain't shy about answering them LOL
:threesome:

Back