The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,151 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 156 6.3%

• Total voters
I love it the qos tattoo the anklets it a show of respect to big black cock which is the superior cock to us cucks and those things also let it be known we r their bitch :)

Well I'm shocked and a bit disbelief but last week ******* caught me with her bf dad. We cried cuz she liked Frank my hubby. So I had no choice to explain since she is 20. So then just yesterday because her car still in shop. I was taking her to bf house she asked if I was going to stay since frank still at work and I told her yes. Then she hit me with a shocker. She told me she has been fucking a.j. and his best freind kieth. She said that I was at work and she was looking for her fav. Panties and found my spade tats. Toys lovers name on panites hubby ordered and my tablet with me fucking my 4 lovers 2 of them at same time. She said that turned her on and that night ducked both boys and continues. They have come to house and while we in den making dinner or watching they would do stuff in room but careful cuz little sis and us. I cried and then hugged her and told her to be very careful. We show up to house and her bf ans dad thier but kieth and his dad thier. She then hit me and pointed down to my inside ankle and then pointed to hers. And I was shocked. She left with both boys and yelled out you'll have fun. I text hubby not to make dinner and I will meet him Brianna at tai cottage. I ducked both dads while my ******* out and probably going to ugh

Back