* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

love the tattoo!!! I have several accessories that state my desire for bbc...undies, anklets. etc....but love the idea of something more permanent. while i like the whole queen of spades approach, want something a little different and thats why i really like what you have done.
Thanx kmargaret! Ive loved my Queen of Spades tatt and its worked well, but wanted to be a bit braver and riskier! I hope you find something you want on yourself that shows what youre into! X

So nice! Some of these tatts are really cute. I don't have one (yet) but I woulld do it at this point in my life, knowing that I've always been with black and will prolly always be with black. Two summers ago my bf took me to a summer pool party and this cute white girl had a black power fist tatt on her left arm which my bf pointed out. He totally loved that! He said that's the one I will get someday and then I asked him why not his name? He just kinda laughed and then said, "If I don't end up wit' you or keepin' you then I know you'll still be wit' one of my niggas!" He said so matter of factly, so he totally knew that I'd always be with black. Really! Maybe this summer he'll get one for me? xoxx, Dana
I would love to see you get a black power fist tattoo, I think that it would look sexy on you! !

I... don't think she's aware people are photoshopping queen of spades stamps on her skin, or what any of this is. But the girl whose pic was stolen for this is on linkedin.
Yeah, theres a lot of fake tattoo pictures.. A shame. I am pretty sure the women with real tattoos aren't ashamed to show them, so why not stick to the real deal..

Yeah, theres a lot of fake tattoo pictures.. A shame. I am pretty sure the women with real tattoos aren't ashamed to show them, so why not stick to the real deal..

Indeed lets stick to the REAL-DEAL no-photoshopped pics on here. I'm sorry Ive been offline again for a minute but I'll be coming back with a vengeance on this forum again soon. In the mean-time enjoy these 100% REAL QoS BBC-luvin-slut pics of chics in the VIP Lounge here:

tumblr_muhxbfbrdf1s05h7qo1_1280.jpg tumblr_n8ywin3NeG1qb7cq4o1_1280.jpg tumblr_nac166uWtD1r5fp2no1_1280.jpg tumblr_nhlb54sPNi1r5fp2no1_1280.jpg tumblr_nipeon26st1s53p61o1_500.jpg

And the one we all know and love- our Queen of Queens on here @Harmoni Kalifornia (another shout-out to you luv):
tumblr_n1seysojmd1rswsd4o1_500.jpg

~ No worries I have enough real QoS pics to post one everyday on here for years. I'll keep em coming. And if there are any questionable posts or Photoshopped ones just let me know and I'll have them removed. I've started cleaning up a few from the first threads I put up already.

Cheers everyone and lets keep the party rolling cause aint no party like a QoS party and the QoS party don't stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah - I almost forgot, make sure to check out the Media Album page on the QoS 10 Commandments

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/the-ten-commandments-of-a-queen-of-spade.146/

Here is the first of ten in which the rest can be found at the link above.
tumblr_nelujzkdzu1s2ykobo1_1280-jpg.500232

Last edited:
This is a bad Photoshop. The skin the tattoo is on isn't even the same color as the girl's actual skin. Did someone have permission to alter the photo like this?
Thanks for pointing it out. The post with the questionable photoshopped picture was removed and its author was notified. If he can prove its legit we will allow it to be re-posted.

In the meantime- I'm releasing a few more REAL pics from my private vault that I never posted and you won't find them anywhere else:
IMG_0559.jpg
IMG_0564.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg
View attachment 505614
IMG_0069.jpg

Back