* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

What would you do if Rachel came home one night and told you to kneel at her feet.. she had a gift. She opened a box, and took out a tiny little cage, handing it you as she said, "Be a good boy now". After you had put it on and she had the key hanging around her neck she noted, "That was for me, time for your gift". Then proceeded to lift her skirt revealing her new QOS tattoo. You were stupefied until she spoke, "Now lick your wife's pussy like a good *little* boy".

You didn't move quick enough and mushed your face into her lips... "I went and tested the new tattoo after getting it, and man did it work quickly at the bar." Just then you realized... your face was wet... fresh cum leaking past your lips and into your sissy mouth.

What would you do if Rachel came home one night and told you to kneel at her feet.. she had a gift. She opened a box, and took out a tiny little cage, handing it you as she said, "Be a good boy now". After you had put it on and she had the key hanging around her neck she noted, "That was for me, time for your gift". Then proceeded to lift her skirt revealing her new QOS tattoo. You were stupefied until she spoke, "Now lick your wife's pussy like a good *little* boy".

You didn't move quick enough and mushed your face into her lips... "I went and tested the new tattoo after getting it, and man did it work quickly at the bar." Just then you realized... your face was wet... fresh cum leaking past your lips and into your sissy mouth.
This sounds so hot. I don’t know if I’d ever want a tattoo on her permanently but damn, that’s a hot fantasy/roleplay

Una foto publicada nuevamente desde la sección del foro de anillos de bodas, y ella también tiene algunos bonitos anillos en los pezones para combinar.
img_1468-jpg.416735
Preciosas

Back