* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

What I am very curious about:

a. Black Gentlemen have You ever approached an unknown woman for her sexual services because of her visible QOS Tattoo or jewelry?

b. Women with a visible QOS tattoo or jewel have you ever been approached for sexual services by unknown Black Gentlemen because of that tattoo or jewelru?

Gotta show sum love to another hot :qos: blowing up the BtoW scene and new on the scene for the QoS VIP Lounge also: my new favorite sexxxy @Cuckloversissy .
I would like to have a tattoo right here, so that I can discreetly reveal it to others at a given moment but here in Hungary it's still a taboo and bbc guys don't have it, unfortunately for you in America it's much easier and with that you have the god of bbc bulls blackbul76 I think that every woman has the desire to be served to receive his powerful sword and personally impregnate her and put on her an eternal sign of belonging to the black bulls, so here is my wish the same as yours for now it's just a dream, but you never know, maybe one day I'll get that sword in me and that eternal tattoo erzika 34 elisabeth8999.jpg
full
IMG_20150416_074444.jpg

Last edited:
To my good friends the "Tennessee Swingers", big ups and much respect on making it a permanent deal. I'm proud of ya and I will be coming back to visit real soon so we can all celebrate together in person. Take good care until we meet again.

As for all you other ladies, stop being scared and as the Nike 'catch-phrase' goes...
tumblr_n0w464Ju5a1rliw2eo1_1280.png
To my good friends the "Tennessee Swingers", big ups and much respect on making it a permanent deal. I'm proud of ya and I will be coming back to visit real soon so we can all celebrate together in person. Take good care until we meet again.

As for all you other ladies, stop being scared and as the Nike 'catch-phrase' goes...
tumblr_n0w464Ju5a1rliw2eo1_1280.png
Bravo!! That's a serious commitment!

Back