* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

The door opened, and Jamal welcomed me inside. He told me he was about to jump into the shower; I told him I hadn’t showered either, so we could do it together.

We entered the bathroom and got into the shower stall.

We lathered each other up with soap, kissing and caressing each other while we did.

I fell to my knees and sucked his cock while water splashed down on us.

Jamal carted me into the bedroom, bent me over his bed and got busy fucking me. Water splattered on the sheets. He laid me on the bed, propped my feet against his shoulders, and continued fucking me. His cock felt great, and I transformed immediately from a loving housewife to a horny, demented slut.

FzdZGvkagAAbE4Z.jpeg

The door opened, and Jamal welcomed me inside. He told me he was about to jump into the shower; I told him I hadn’t showered either, so we could do it together.

We lathered each other up with soap, kissing and caressing each other while we did.

Jamal carted me into the bedroom, bent me over his bed and got busy fucking me. Water splattered on the sheets. He laid me on the bed, propped my feet against his shoulders, and continued fucking me. His cock felt great, and I transformed immediately from a loving housewife to a horny, demented slut.

yum those feet

so ❤️❤️❤️♠️♠️

Back