* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Watching the evening news last night - I think it was on CBS- and the female reporter detailing, I believe, the story about the shooting by the female cop of the 20 yr. old black guy - I was paying less attention to the details of the story because I couldn't help noticing that she was wearing a necklace with a spade figure. It didn't have the Q in the middle to note that she was a queen, but I found it very interesting that even women in high profile positions are showing their preference for black.

Watching the evening news last night - I think it was on CBS- and the female reporter detailing, I believe, the story about the shooting by the female cop of the 20 yr. old black guy - I was paying less attention to the details of the story because I couldn't help noticing that she was wearing a necklace with a spade figure. It didn't have the Q in the middle to note that she was a queen, but I found it very interesting that even women in high profile positions are showing their preference for black.
I assume you are talking about the female cop who shot a black kid for having an air freshener hanging from his rear view mirror. She killed him because she didn't know the difference between a taser and a handgun? You are implying she has a preference for Black Men because she has a Spade charm on a necklace? This entire situation is so appalling it's beyond my comprehension. It's truly hard to believe what is going on in this country. If it doesn't stop we are doomed!

I assume you are talking about the female cop who shot a black kid for having an air freshener hanging from his rear view mirror. She killed him because she didn't know the difference between a taser and a handgun? You are implying she has a preference for Black Men because she has a Spade charm on a necklace? This entire situation is so appalling it's beyond my comprehension. It's truly hard to believe what is going on in this country. If it doesn't stop we are doomed!
No it was not the cop wearing the spade necklace, it was the national female reporter who was reporting on the story. I agree that the entire incident is terrible but the white female reporter may have been showing her preference for black as she wore that necklace on national TV.

No it was not the cop wearing the spade necklace, it was the national female reporter who was reporting on the story. I agree that the entire incident is terrible but the white female reporter may have been showing her preference for black as she wore that necklace on national TV.
Sorry I got caught up in the story and didn't remember that you said it was a reporter. While it's possible that she was wearing a QSO charm it's unlikely. People who have high profile jobs like news reporters, new anchors, celebrities usually have morals clauses in their contracts. The reason is they are the public face of the company. If she were to wear one someone would see it. It would become a scandal and she would be fired. I'm not saying she wasn't wearing it, but she was then she likely won't have a job much longer. The point of wearing QSO stuff is advertising and promotion, not a political statement.

Sorry I got caught up in the story and didn't remember that you said it was a reporter. While it's possible that she was wearing a QSO charm it's unlikely. People who have high profile jobs like news reporters, new anchors, celebrities usually have morals clauses in their contracts. The reason is they are the public face of the company. If she were to wear one someone would see it. It would become a scandal and she would be fired. I'm not saying she wasn't wearing it, but she was then she likely won't have a job much longer. The point of wearing QSO stuff is advertising and promotion, not a political statement.
It was not a Q of Spade necklace but a simple spade. But seeing it may have raised some eyebrows.

Back