* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Nothing more special than white sluts and their cuckolds to know their true purpose which is to service and worship the mighty black man and his dick. I enjoy being worshiped by eager sluts. We need more of them
I assure you Sir, that my Wife and I live to serve the superior Black man. I dedicate my life to such service.

616_1000.jpg

Ahhh! The "Queen of spades". For us whitebois it has no effect on us. That is it's not meant to give us any pleasure. It's meant to help white girl get bbc without her having to flaunt herself to get attention of the black guy she 's hoping to go to bed with. As an unattached white guy, out and about I never had the pleasure of actually seeing one on a white chic but realize they try to keep it from us and only expose it to the bro she desires. Yes , it's a great tool the white girls have to communicate with the black dudes that shes needs bbc. Thanks to the "Q Of Spades" countless numbers of bros and wgs are fucking on a regular bases.

So why isn't there some little staple for us whitebois to show white babes when love seeing white girls get bbc. Maybe like a "Jack of Spades" to signal that " I Jack to bbc screwing white girls"

Back