* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Three years ago I was in the Virgin Islands when I saw a young lady that used to work in one of the clubs I used to go to and hang out with some of my widower and divorced friends. At the club she was always polite and always had a smile on her face.

Well we were not in the club and I got a very Not club response when I nodded and said hello. I also noticed a tattoo on her hip indicating she was BBC only. So I backed off. I was there for a good time and did not need her additude not on the first day of my time there. Or my last for that matter.

So I went fishing and scuba diving and did the sailing thing. Two weeks passed all to quick. I had two days left when there was a knock on my door at two am. Seems her and her boy friend had a falling out and he had kicked her out. She was there with the manager to see if she could stay with me as I was the only one at the resort she knew an they were booked solid.

My answer was no. Not because of the tattoo. Not because she was into black gentlemen. No it was because she was rude when I said hello.

When I got back home, the first time back at the club the manager asked me to leave. I smiled and left, my friends all 15 of them joined me.

Have not been back since. On a side note the manager of the club stopped by the baseball field at the beginning of soft ball season to let my know I was welcome back. He was informed that most of the teams in the league would be parting else where. Seems word got around.

The club changed formats shortly afterwards. It’s now a ladies who do lunch coffee shop.

Welcome All to the

:qos:QoS (Queen of Spades) VIP Lounge & Club:qos:

For all those sexy owned white women who are part of the club, be proud and show off your brand to everyone. Or for those BBC lovin-white-cum-sluts, get a tat, post on here and join the club. Mingle around and with your tat the drinks are on the house. Show your love to the BlackBulls and they will definitely show some love back.
View attachment 694081

The Queen of Spade Definition and Symbol:

queen
n

1 a female sovereign who is the official ruler or head of state
2 the wife or widow of a king
3 a woman or a thing personified as a woman considered the best or most important of her kind

spades
n

1 plural form of spade
2 One of the four suits of playing cards, marked with the black symbol .
3 A card game in which the spade suit cards are trumps.
4 A former derogatory term for a Black Americans, more commonly used in the post-Civil War era than today.

Therefore the definition of Queen of Spades would be a woman considered the best of her kind who has a strong sexual preference for a man who trumps others which is a Dominant Black male.

The symbol:

View attachment 562195
A Black Spade with with a 'Q' above or inside. Wearing the symbol demonstrates white women who live a lifestyle with a sexual preference for black men. It can be seen on tee shirts or even as a tattoo. Also a way for a white woman to let potential black lovers know she is available.

To wear or be branded with the tattoo shows and represents a dedicated commitment and choice that their pussy belongs to the strong black male also known as Black Bulls.

This is what I'm talking about - "Say it loud ladies-I LOVE BLACK COCK AND I'M PROUD!" -Who sang that song? Oh yeah- every white slut's pussy and tonsils that's who. ~BBB76

View attachment 562194

View attachment 621207

View attachment 562193

image-jpg.595756

Back