* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

And you are so welcome my dear @ohgirl. We should sponsor you for another edition of the QoS VIP Lounge interview which is long overdue. I've just been too busy of a Bull to host and post lately.

Perhaps this is a limited opinion, but I despise the fake pictures, they seems so obvious and detract from the fun. Do hopeful men get off on this when it's ridiculously fake?
@slut4bbc69s - I agree with you 100% and I've been removing some of the fake ones I see and will continue to move more of them. Send me the links to the fake ones, I even removed a few of the old ones I posted that were fake too.

We only want the real deal :qos: seal on here. :blackgreedy: Like this one below - the seXXXy and very real :qos: @Jessicarabbit. I think her and I will be posting some verifications real soon as well. :lips::lips::lips: to you seXXXy Russian Snowbunny.

~BBB76

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 1.14.49 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 1.16.08 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 1.16.31 AM.png

Check out and make sure you hit the likes and admire her media collection here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/users/jessicarabbit.104111/

Couple more pictures from our long weekend together. For several reasons I can't reveal her pretty face. After she became comfortable on our island and with me, she readily went top-less out on the beach during our evening walks we started taking together. As well, when the stars came out, she'd spontaneously initiate some play that led to beach sex on a towel I carried with me just in case. She developed quite an apatite to have my dark seed shot deep within her and her hot wet cunt filled with my throbbing dark member. Already we're making plans for her return come Labor Day weekend.
nice pics, too bad there isn't a bbc fucking her cunt. maybe next time?

full

Back