* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Me and my FLOTUS flower @FireandIce had alot of fun this past weekend on a campaign stop across the country for my Presidential Bid. We stopped just long enough in a town where she did a little personal press junket photo shoot for the BigBlackBull man with the plan running to be POTUS.

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_1176.JPG IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1178.JPG
still got alot more but be patient, all in due time. And if anyone disturbs her or myself with stupid messages while we are out campaigning I'll purposely only take longer in releasing them so don't pester us.​

White married! Still have great sex regularly but like to play on weekends. Wife fucks BBC only other than hubby and he watches and sometimes join in. Considers herself a BBC slut. Wife also joins hubby having sex with other women. Not cuckolding, what is it? Hubby wants wife to get QofS tattoo but not sure it fits our lifestyle. What ya all think?

White married! Still have great sex regularly but like to play on weekends. Wife fucks BBC only other than hubby and he watches and sometimes join in. Considers herself a BBC slut. Wife also joins hubby having sex with other women. Not cuckolding, what is it? Hubby wants wife to get QofS tattoo but not sure it fits our lifestyle. What ya all think?
I say get it makes more exciting knowing and show black men she is for real

Great, glad you feel that way. I and she would like black men to know she is available for BBC. What would you consider our lifestyle, it's not cuckholding?
No I'm same way I like setting wife up to watch her and BBC. She loves black men and attracted to them sexually. We were out 1 night with bull drinking and after he took her for QOS tattoo she wanted it big on her chest and I asked her to hide it on ass or pussy and we end up not getting it. It was exciting and tattoo guy knew bull was fucking my wife and she would be marked for black men but I have to have her hide it around family and certain places and people.
I'm also not into cuckolding just love watching her with BBC seeing her enjoy sex.

No I'm same way I like setting wife up to watch her and BBC. She loves black men and attracted to them sexually. We were out 1 night with bull drinking and after he took her for QOS tattoo she wanted it big on her chest and I asked her to hide it on ass or pussy and we end up not getting it. It was exciting and tattoo guy knew bull was fucking my wife and she would be marked for black men but I have to have her hide it around family and certain places and people.
I'm also not into cuckolding just love watching her with BBC seeing her enjoy sex.
Good to hear. I want wife to get one on lower back, low enough to hide around family etc. like you said. And she would like me to get something also saying she owns me although I can play. Any suggestions?

Good to hear. I want wife to get one on lower back, low enough to hide around family etc. like you said. And she would like me to get something also saying she owns me although I can play. Any suggestions?
I had wife get pussy pierced and I hook leash she says she feels owned. She also has slave tattooed on her ass that always works.

@Andy grenier - if she likes fucking Black men and considers herself a BBC slut and want's more BBC then get the tat. Hit me with a p/m if you want to know where to get some temp QoS tats.

I had wife get pussy pierced and I hook leash she says she feels owned. She also has slave tattooed on her ass that always works.

@4hernyc & @Andy grenier - you two get a private chat room to continue your long discussion. This thread is for posting hot women with QoS tats who are VIP members of the QoS Club here.

And after the interruption now back to regularly scheduled program. More pics by the POTUS-BlackBull-in chief of his FLOTUS Flower: @FireandIce on our campaign tour:
IMG_1183.JPG
IMG_1182.JPG
IMG_1186.JPG IMG_1187.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love how you have basically made Fireandice your woman now BBB76 (among others I'm certain!) and by the way,you have the perfect,dominant attitude towards we white guys when it comes to letting us know who's boss when it comes to white women.
Thank you so much for your posts,you're the number one bull/stud/real man on this site IMHO!

@Andy grenier - if she likes fucking Black men and considers herself a BBC slut and want's more BBC then get the tat. Hit me with a p/m if you want to know where to get some temp QoS tats.

@4hernyc & @Andy grenier - you two get a private chat room to continue your long discussion. This thread is for posting hot women with QoS tats who are VIP members of the QoS Club here.

And after the interruption now back to regularly scheduled program. More pics by the POTUS-BlackBull-in chief of his FLOTUS Flower: @FireandIce on our campaign tour:
All here to help

Please login or become a member to view
My tattoos are permanent and carry Whit pride

Back