* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

The Limo one could be- but the rest are real. With photoshop nowadays they could put your head on a Bear and the ******* would look so real who can tell. The goal is to get more ladies to come out of the closet, let everyone know they are owned, and branded. So far just some examples on how to do it discretely except for the forearm piece.
I think the temporary tattoos that you see women sporting these days is the best thing since sliced bread, some women (for various reasons), can’t display a “Queen of Spades” tattoo, but just like donning that “Little Black Dress” when a women goes out on the hunt, one of them temp tats go perfect with it, next day you can send the dress to the cleaner, wash off the tattoo, hop in your soccer mom van and go to the PTA meeting, you know, like normal people, LOL

Loving THAT DRESS!!
Wow,,,I’ve seen short, and I’ve seen skinny, but that thing is ten year old short and skinny,,,I’m guessing he didn’t meet his woman in a bar,,,you gotta show ID,,,if he does have ID, and that’s a finished product, he’s lucky he found himself a cucoldress!

Back