* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

I’ve decided I’m going to get a QoS tattoo. If I ever get a tattoo.
I know they aren’t meant for me and I can’t pull it off. But I want one so badly.
I’ll jut get it where no one can see it.

If you're going to be a Queen of Spades be prepared for your master to order you to go shopping in public with your cuckold while your tat is exposed. This way everybody will know that you're a proud whore for BBC and your cuck that's right next to you is locked in a cockcage that your master is holding the key to.

Attachments

• NOLA-20-8.jpg
    NOLA-20-8.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 601
If you're going to be a Queen of Spades be prepared for your master to order you to go shopping in public with your cuckold while your tat is exposed. This way everybody will know that you're a proud whore for BBC and your cuck that's right next to you is locked in a cockcage that your master is holding the key to.
Yes wife was getting QOS big on her chest and seeing the stencil drawn up I asked her and bull if she can’t get it somewhere it can be hidden seeing it went from her tit to her shoulder. The response was what’s the point. End up not getting it and later got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek and even had her cut her jeans to show it if not wearing shorts to show it off.

Yes wife was getting QOS big on her chest and seeing the stencil drawn up I asked her and bull if she can’t get it somewhere it can be hidden seeing it went from her tit to her shoulder. The response was what’s the point. End up not getting it and later got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek and even had her cut her jeans to show it if not wearing shorts to show it off.
She should have at least gotten a smaller version of a QOS tat.

Back