Please login or become a member to view

Day after getting permanently branded!

View attachment 2054747

I always :blackheart: to see a new permanently branded :qos: and :lips::lips::lips: 2u @Hotwife4bbc1.

I also got alot of personal pics txt to me from another hotwife :qos: in the making I had the pleasure of first introducing her to the :balanced: BtW & :qos: life. :lips::lips::lips: also go out to @BadBlondesCuck and hopefully I can convince her to get a permanent tat someday too.

She got real inspired and creative and sent me a txt of her nail job which was some awesome attention to detail:

full

full

If your a real site member check out the rest of her amazing media gallery here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/badblondescuck.146913/#xfmgMedia

If your a women who has not been verified as real, and aspiring to become a :qos: send a MSG to the QoS VIP Club Bull manager so he can help rectify that situation for you. :blackgrimace:

I always :blackheart: to see a new permanently branded :qos: and :lips::lips::lips: 2u @Hotwife4bbc1.

I also got alot of personal pics txt to me from another hotwife :qos: in the making I had the pleasure of first introducing her to the :balanced: BtW & :qos: life. :lips::lips::lips: also go out to @BadBlondesCuck and hopefully I can convince her to get a permanent tat someday too.

She got real inspired and creative and sent me a txt of her nail job which was some awesome attention to detail:

full

full

One fantasy I have had is after having a poker party and losing my wife in the game, a few BBC Bulls have her then hold her down and tattoo here with a QOS tattoo as she pleads with me not to. I laugh and tell her "you have earned it" By the way, she also finds this hot!

One fantasy I have had is after having a poker party and losing my wife in the game, a few BBC Bulls have her then hold her down and tattoo here with a QOS tattoo as she pleads with me not to. I laugh and tell her "you have earned it" By the way, she also finds this hot!
We do organize strip poker tournaments at the QoS VIP Lounge where the stakes are high and many people lose not only their clothes but hubbies get cucked or lose their hotwives for a good long while to days even as well. All wives return of course eventually complaining they are somewhat sore but oh so very happy and satisfied as well. :threesome:

poker-game-then-poke-her-jpg.782500

n681102754_1711107_6712-jpg.784495

0-cuck-kay16-jpg.806883

full

full

If your a real site member check out the rest of her amazing media gallery here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/badblondescuck.146913/#xfmgMedia

If your a women who has not been verified as real, and aspiring to become a :qos: send a MSG to the QoS VIP Club Bull manager so he can help rectify that situation for you. :blackgrimace:

@bigblackbull76, thank you and we will get her verified asap and hopefully a future meet would be possible!

Back